PDA

View Full Version : Lee Evans

Natsfan
09-13-2007, 03:12 PM
Hi all,

I'm a Redskins fan (and a Nationals fan, as you can see by my screen name), but I have Lee Evans on my fantasy team. I didn't really get anything out of him last week, and I was wondering if you knew anything about him that leads you to believe that he'll be more productive this weekend than he was last weekend. Thanks!

OpIv37
09-13-2007, 03:21 PM
wow, where to start with this one.....

Our offensive game plan was gutless last week and we didn't even try to challenge Bailey or Bly. On top of that, Losman had a terrible game.

On one hand, the Bills are likely to struggle against the Steelers' D. On the other hand, Evans is our best receiver by far, so if the offense does anything, it will be Evans and Lynch.

casdhf
09-13-2007, 03:24 PM
That and the Steelers don't have a corner that can cover him.

OpIv37
09-13-2007, 03:26 PM

yeah, well you can guess where Polamalu (or however the **** you spell his name) will be spending most of his time.

gr8slayer
09-13-2007, 03:28 PM
The Bills coaching staff doesn't help us out much when we are only running the ball 19 times and we are only passing more than ten yards one time.

casdhf
09-13-2007, 03:30 PM
yeah, well you can guess where Polamalu (or however the **** you spell his name) will be spending most of his time. Blitzing.

HHURRICANE
09-13-2007, 03:30 PM
Hi all,

I'm a Redskins fan (and a Nationals fan, as you can see by my screen name), but I have Lee Evans on my fantasy team. I didn't really get anything out of him last week, and I was wondering if you knew anything about him that leads you to believe that he'll be more productive this weekend than he was last weekend. Thanks!

Evans would be a great fantasy pick if we had a decent #2, #3, and #4 receiver. Denever did a nice job for the other 31 teams in how to defense the Bills. Double and triple cover Evans and we can't move the ball.

I think Evans will be lucky to break 1000 yards this year.

OpIv37
09-13-2007, 03:31 PM
Blitzing.

they're going to leave Evans 1 on 1 with the corner so Polamalu can blitz? Nah- their coaches aren't as stupid as ours.

casdhf
09-13-2007, 03:32 PM
We'll see.

njsue
09-13-2007, 03:42 PM

Jp deep to Evans & Parrish often!

Bruce is Loose
09-13-2007, 03:59 PM
He was matched up against the best QB tandem in the leauge. We were in a close game which will be hard this week, so expect us to air it out more and probably get garbage points. Plus, he had two long balls and didnt pull either in - dont expect that again. Long balls are where he racks up his numbers... one 60 yard TD more and he had a great week :)

Natsfan
09-13-2007, 05:10 PM
Thanks, everybody.