• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

People Please

We lost by one freaking point to a probable playoff team.

Wake up.
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: People Please

and we are 1 game behind the divison cheater , I mean leader.

sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• RockStar36
      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
      • Sep 2004

Well EE...

That is why I'm not overly upset about the game. Honestly, I felt going into the game that it was probably going to be 24-10 so I wasn't so upset that it was as close as it was. I was upset how it ended seeing that they could've pulled the upset but I'm over it. 15 other teams are 0-1 too.

D & S Sports

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

And most of the media has us ranked at 26th in the league including ESPN. It's still a loss. I would have rather won by pure luck.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
          • Jul 2002

It was only the first game too. There are 15 more games.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
            Peterman Sucks!
            • Mar 2006

And the starting first teamers looked the same as they did last year and the same as they did in the preseason....but you're right, it's just one game.

An offense that can't move the ball let alone score and a defense that gets gouged all game long...about the only positive thing you can say about the game, outside of special teams, was at least we stopped the Bronco's from getting in the endzone mostly.

Comment

• RockStar36
              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
              And the starting first teamers looked the same as they did last year and the same as they did in the preseason....but you're right, it's just one game.

An offense that can't move the ball let alone score and a defense that gets gouged all game long...about the only positive thing you can say about the game, outside of special teams, was at least we stopped the Bronco's from getting in the endzone mostly.
              I don't know how you don't have veins or major arteries explode on Sundays watching/rooting for both the Browns and Bills.

D & S Sports

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                short bus extraordinaire
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone
                It was only the first game too. There are 15 more games.

i hope those 15 remaining are nothing like the first game.
                Originally posted by yordad
                Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Bufftp
                  Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                  We lost by one freaking point to a probable playoff team.

Wake up.
                  Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
                  "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
                  Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
                  - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
                  to be led by permanent ideals -
                  that is what keeps a man patient
                  when the world ignores him,
                  and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• Ed
                    • Sep 2002

You know we could probably win the next 3-4 games in a row, follow it up with a bad loss and some fans will still have the same knee jerk reactions. JP needs to go, Jauron needs to go, Marv needs to go, Ralph needs to go...

Comment

• HAMMER
                      I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                      • Jul 2003

Thank you EE, I can't believe the number of people on suicide watch. Our road is tough and we could be facing 0-3 before having a winnable game. Looks like there are a gaggle of jumpers here lately. Makes me wanna puke.

Comment

• R. Rich
                        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                        Wake up.
                        Why? I only have 25 more minutes of sleep, I mean work, left.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                          short bus extraordinaire
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by R. Rich
                          Why? I only have 25 more minutes of sleep, I mean work, left.

when are you going to OBD for a tryout?
                          Originally posted by yordad
                          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                            Peterman Sucks!
                            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by RockStar36
                            I don't know how you don't have veins or major arteries explode on Sundays watching/rooting for both the Browns and Bills.

I was at a bar with friends...by the 3rd quarter of the Browns games, I was laughing at the Browns ineptness, yes, literally. Their staff is a joke and they don't know how to prepare a team to play on Sundays. I've given up hope on them winning more than 3 games this year and will be pleasantly surprised when they do actually win a game. Doesn't mean I won't root for them but I expect nothing out of this season outside of Crennel being fired during it...and trust me I eagerly await that day.

The Bills on the other hand actually show up on Sundays and play hard...albeit they lack talent on the defensive side of the ball. Which is why I was happy the bend but don't break style worked on Sunday. The days that style works, the Bills have a legitimate chance at winning. The days it doesn't, which will happen, we're gonna get killed unless the Offense steps it up and it'll be a shootout. Like last year we were in a majority of the games for the year and it's an entertaining product to watch, frustrating at times too, but always entertaining.

Which is the reason we all watch football is to be entertained. Sure winning would be great and is the ultimate goal, but as long as I'm entertained every Sunday I'm happy until either team fields a team that should be a playoff caliber team then the losses are harder to take.

The Browns are now entertaining for a different aspect...comedic relief. I shall laugh week after week watching them get beat down by anyone and everyone. I'll also make a few dollars and now zonebucks off the stupidity and ineptness they show.

You just have to have the right frame of mind going into the game in order not to be pissed off week after week.

Comment

• RockStar36
                              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                              I was at a bar with friends...by the 3rd quarter of the Browns games, I was laughing at the Browns ineptness, yes, literally. Their staff is a joke and they don't know how to prepare a team to play on Sundays. I've given up hope on them winning more than 3 games this year and will be pleasantly surprised when they do actually win a game. Doesn't mean I won't root for them but I expect nothing out of this season outside of Crennel being fired during it...and trust me I eagerly await that day.

The Bills on the other hand actually show up on Sundays and play hard...albeit they lack talent on the defensive side of the ball. Which is why I was happy the bend but don't break style worked on Sunday. The days that style works, the Bills have a legitimate chance at winning. The days it doesn't, which will happen, we're gonna get killed unless the Offense steps it up and it'll be a shootout. Like last year we were in a majority of the games for the year and it's an entertaining product to watch, frustrating at times too, but always entertaining.

Which is the reason we all watch football is to be entertained. Sure winning would be great and is the ultimate goal, but as long as I'm entertained every Sunday I'm happy until either team fields a team that should be a playoff caliber team then the losses are harder to take.

The Browns are now entertaining for a different aspect...comedic relief. I shall laugh week after week watching them get beat down by anyone and everyone. I'll also make a few dollars and now zonebucks off the stupidity and ineptness they show.

You just have to have the right frame of mind going into the game in order not to be pissed off week after week.
                              That is exactly why I'm not all fired up about losing last Sunday. It sucked to watch Denver kick that field goal however I didn't expect Buffalo to win anyways and while Denver was driving down the field I was trying to think of all the ways the defense would end up blowing the game.

D & S Sports

Comment

Working...
                              X