PDA

View Full Version : People don't understand the negativity?

HHURRICANE
09-13-2007, 04:14 PM
I appreciate people not wanting to read negative thread after negative thread. It's wears on me and I write some of them. However, the Bills didn't lose a close game. We lost a game that the Broncos kept us in.

With the exception of Marshawyn Lynch and Roscoe Parrish it was an ugly game to watch.

I watched the Dallas/Giants game and although the Giants lost by 10 they were competitive and it was fun to watch.

This team isn't playing like a team on the rise but one that looks like it's trying to keep it's head above water.

Losing and sucking is a bad combination and is one of the reasons the negativity is so high here.

Did we really deserve to win this game? Did we play like a team that had a chance?

The negativity stops with either winning or at least showing signs of a future.

Philagape
09-13-2007, 04:17 PM
What's funny about people here is they'll go into a thread they know will be negative and complain about it. Then they have only themselves to blame for taking the effort to read it.

Bling
09-13-2007, 04:19 PM
What's funny about people here is they'll go into a thread they know will be negative and complain about it. Then they have only themselves to blame for taking the effort to read it.

I really hate your opinion most of the time, but you're clearly one of the most mature posters on this board. I might not agree with you, but you definitely are a great poster.

mchurchfie
09-13-2007, 04:27 PM
I almost would rather see us loss a close game as long as we were competitive and showing clear signs that we are on the upswing rather than win a close one that another team bumbles away to us in which we played poorly and we played so bad we couldn't even do that. Other than Lynch, Poz, and ST's last Sunday's game was very disheartening to watch and din't give us a whole lot to look forward to this year.

The Answer
09-13-2007, 04:27 PM
I appreciate people not wanting to read negative thread after negative thread. It's wears on me and I write some of them. However, the Bills didn't lose a close game. We lost a game that the Broncos kept us in.

With the exception of Marshawyn Lynch and Roscoe Parrish it was an ugly game to watch.

I watched the Dallas/Giants game and although the Giants lost by 10 they were competitive and it was fun to watch.

This team isn't playing like a team on the rise but one that looks like it's trying to keep it's head above water.

Losing and sucking is a bad combination and is one of the reasons the negativity is so high here.

Did we really deserve to win this game? Did we play like a team that had a chance?

The negativity stops with either winning or at least showing signs of a future.

Realistically we should have lost by 20+ plus points to the Broncos given their offensive output.

But luckily since it was the opening game they had some mental breakdowns and costly mistakes that let us hang around much longer than we should have.

~The Answer