PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo could be "Americas Team" 2007

Tatonka
09-13-2007, 08:08 PM
good read.. hell.. i cant say i havent thought about it.. it would be a miracle.. but based on what a rollercoaster everett has been on this week.. anything can happen.

With Everett's status in mind, his Bills teammates know what they have to do from this point forward: win. It's true these Bills aren't the most talented bunch in the league, but last year's Saints had their weaknesses, too. New Orleans was successful on the field largely because the players knew people were depending on them to flourish and boost morale in the process.

Buffalo's players, most of whom have been quite emotional all week, realize they have a golden opportunity to rally behind their fallen teammate and use his injury and what will be a long rehab process as their inspiration.

http://www.realfootball365.com/nfl/articles/19503.html

Nighthawk
09-13-2007, 08:10 PM
They have to win to do that and I don't know if this organization is made up of the right people to do that. It would be nice, though.

Bling
09-13-2007, 08:10 PM
America's team? No, but they should play with the most fire they've had since Kelly left.

BAM
09-13-2007, 08:11 PM
Buffalo will never be America's team. Unless of course the city is blown up, flooded, or Tony Romo is traded over.

Elminster
09-13-2007, 08:13 PM
Buffalo will never be America's team. Unless of course the city is blown up, flooded, or Tony Romo is traded over.
Tony Romo would become a scrub in the eyes of the media if he played for us...

BAM
09-13-2007, 08:16 PM
Yeah actually you're probably right. Simpson would probably dump his ass immediately.