Jets 1-0
NE 0-1
Fish 0-1
Bills 0-1

Ebenezer
09-13-2007, 10:26 PM
Mangini was on BB's staff.
Mangini knew he was a cheater.
Mangini is an accomplice to any previous cheating.
Mangini knew what was going on and let it go on.
Mangini could have blown it in early in the game.

Jets lose.

RockStar36
09-14-2007, 11:50 AM
Sorry mybills...

I don't care what camera the Pats had for that game, the Jets still would have lost. They just aren't that good.

And the other point was made quite well.

OpIv37
09-14-2007, 05:09 PM
Sorry mybills...

I don't care what camera the Pats had for that game, the Jets still would have lost. They just aren't that good.

And the other point was made quite well.

the Jets PROBABLY would have lost, but if you want to take that approach, why should we even play Pitt this weekend? They're a better team by any measurable standard- just give it to them.

You never know what would have happened if the Pats weren't cheating.

Elminster
09-14-2007, 10:37 PM
We know we're better than the Carp. And we're probably at least equal to the Jests. Exactly why are we panicking?

In any case, the saddest thing about the Patsies cheating is that they really didn't need to. That drubbing can only be explained by them being superior...

mybills
09-14-2007, 11:00 PM
OOPS! Should've come back to this thread earlier. I was kidding people. Jeez! Why would I give the win to another opponent, when I'd rather auction Bill B's rings for charity! :evil:

RockStar36
09-15-2007, 09:45 AM
the Jets PROBABLY would have lost, but if you want to take that approach, why should we even play Pitt this weekend? They're a better team by any measurable standard- just give it to them.

You never know what would have happened if the Pats weren't cheating.

Very true.

I guess I just don't understand why Mangini took this long to finally bust his former boss. He obviously knew about it and didn't say a word till the game. Something doesn't seem right about that.

My head literally hurts thinking about it. How many games did they win strictly by cheating? The season the Bills missed the playoffs by one game, would that have changed if the Pats didn't cheat? :idunno:

OpIv37
09-15-2007, 10:10 AM
Very true.

I guess I just don't understand why Mangini took this long to finally bust his former boss. He obviously knew about it and didn't say a word till the game. Something doesn't seem right about that.

My head literally hurts thinking about it. How many games did they win strictly by cheating? The season the Bills missed the playoffs by one game, would that have changed if the Pats didn't cheat? :idunno:

The only reason I can think of for Mangini waiting is because maybe he didn't have definitive proof last year. If you make an accusation like that, it damn well better be real- otherwise you just look like a sore loser. But even that doesn't make a lot of sense- if the guy is taping other coaches, and they know which guy to look for, it should be pretty obvious if he's doing it or not.