PDA

View Full Version : NHL TO MAKE A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT MONDAY (merged)

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
09-13-2007, 10:43 PM
The National Hockey League will make a major announcement concerning a special event on Monday, September 17th at 2 p.m.

The press conference will be held at Ralph Wilson Stadium. Log on to Sabres.com on Monday for full coverage of the event.

http://sabres.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NewsPage&articleid=337200

TheGhostofJimKelly
09-14-2007, 04:10 AM
I wonder if Bills season ticket holders will be able to get tickets after Sabres season tickets.

BlackMetalNinja
09-14-2007, 06:01 AM
Rumors I've heard are that it'll be Sabres season ticket holders first, then Bills season ticket holders, then the general public...

I'm still trying to work out a plan that will put my in WNY for New Years!

Dont drink the water
09-14-2007, 12:39 PM
Get ready for an NHL big chill on New Year's Day: Penguins at Sabres in an outdoor game at Ralph Wilson Stadium.

The league is set to announce next week that the Buffalo Sabres will host the Pittsburgh Penguins, a person familiar with the event told The Associated Press, in what would be the NHL's second outdoor game.

The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the NHL has not made the announcement official.

The NHL said Thursday it will "make a major announcement concerning a special event" at a news conference at the stadium Monday.
http://sports.myway.com/news/09132007/v2961.html

I wonder what the view from the 300 level of the game will be?

JD
09-14-2007, 04:06 PM
...you got beat to it bub, check the forum

Michael82
09-15-2007, 08:13 AM
I wanna sit in my Bills seats for the game. :D

JD
09-15-2007, 03:14 PM
Not to brag or anything, but I'm center ice lower bowl for January 1st. Oh baby!
:jig:

redeye5
09-16-2007, 08:07 PM
Not to brag or anything, but I'm center ice lower bowl for January 1st. Oh baby!
:jig:
how did u get tix already?

JD
09-16-2007, 09:23 PM
how did u get tix already?
A friend of mine is a season ticket holder, and his father works for the arena.. so he pretty much gets to choose where he wants to sit. From what I've been told, the season ticket holders will be in the lower bowl-center ice.. the only tickets that will remain after players, coaches, nhl ppl, government officials, bills/sabres season ticket holders... will be the upper deck. It shouldnt be TOO bad a view...