PDA

View Full Version : Just got my Sabres tickets!

Dude
09-14-2007, 08:13 AM
vs. NJ on Jan. 12.

I learned my lesson from last year and got 'em early.

:up:

RockStar36
09-14-2007, 08:52 AM
Zone night out!!

Dude
09-14-2007, 09:28 AM
Definitely! :bf1:

BlackMetalNinja
09-14-2007, 10:02 AM
:(

RockStar36
09-14-2007, 11:44 AM

It's in January BMN. You have plenty of time to save up. Even if you can't get tickets you can still make the trip. The last Zone night out had a few of us watch the game at the Brew Pub and then meet up with the others afterwards.

BlackMetalNinja
09-14-2007, 12:39 PM
It's in January BMN. You have plenty of time to save up. Even if you can't get tickets you can still make the trip. The last Zone night out had a few of us watch the game at the Brew Pub and then meet up with the others afterwards.
Where do I begin listing the problems with this.

A. that's a horrible time of year to have to save for anything, right after Xmas and all, especially when you're hopoing to buy a house within the next year.

B. like I'm going to fly or drive all the way up there, in January mind you, to hang out but NOT go to the game??? Perhaps if I still lived in WNY, but not from NC.

C. if I were to come up there anytime near then for a game, I'd go to the game at the Ralph on New Year's just to say I was a part of it, plus I'd have to take less vacation time since I'd already have some of those days off.

Dude
09-14-2007, 12:50 PM
I read that post and in my head all I can hear is the teacher from Charlie Brown.

RockStar36
09-14-2007, 01:12 PM
Where do I begin listing the problems with this.

A. that's a horrible time of year to have to save for anything, right after Xmas and all, especially when you're hopoing to buy a house within the next year.

B. like I'm going to fly or drive all the way up there, in January mind you, to hang out but NOT go to the game??? Perhaps if I still lived in WNY, but not from NC.

C. if I were to come up there anytime near then for a game, I'd go to the game at the Ralph on New Year's just to say I was a part of it, plus I'd have to take less vacation time since I'd already have some of those days off.

:cry:

I don't like your excuses. It's September. Start putting a little money aside now to save for it. It's not really that expensive. Or at least it wasn't for me when I came up the first time. You can split on tubes of beer!

BlackMetalNinja
09-14-2007, 01:14 PM
:cry:

I don't like your excuses. It's September. Start putting a little money aside now to save for it. It's not really that expensive. Or at least it wasn't for me when I came up the first time. You can split on tubes of beer!

Dumbass, you're coming from Erie... I'm coming from North Carolina!

And when you're married and have to buy a house and everything that goes along with it, please come back and tell me how much is expensive and how much isn't.

I'm lucky as hell I got to make that trip for the Bills game.

RockStar36
09-14-2007, 01:18 PM
Dumbass, you're coming from Erie... I'm coming from North Carolina!

And when you're married and have to buy a house and everything that goes along with it, please come back and tell me how much is expensive and how much isn't.

I'm lucky as hell I got to make that trip for the Bills game.

I don't want to hear about the cost. I had to buy my girlfriends ticket to the Bills game which was an added expense.

Dr. Lecter
09-14-2007, 01:21 PM
Don't forget that BMN also has to buy himself a new skirt once a week.

BlackMetalNinja
09-14-2007, 01:22 PM
I don't want to hear about the cost. I had to buy my girlfriends ticket to the Bills game which was an added expense.

Ok, let's compare how much you spent and how much i spent on that trip... I bet mine, going by myself, cost a fair bit more...

Dude
09-14-2007, 01:26 PM
Don't make me turn this thread around and go home, you two.

RockStar36
09-14-2007, 01:31 PM
Ok, let's compare how much you spent and how much i spent on that trip... I bet mine, going by myself, cost a fair bit more...

Damnit. Take a credit card and use it. Sabres game...Buffalo...beer... what is the problem?

BlackMetalNinja
09-14-2007, 01:35 PM
Damnit. Take a credit card and use it. Sabres game...Buffalo...beer... what is the problem?

Says the person who thought a personal loan to buy an XBox 360 was a good idea... I'd hate to see your credit report.

Dr. Lecter
09-14-2007, 01:36 PM
One point for BMN!

RockStar36
09-14-2007, 02:10 PM
Says the person who thought a personal loan to buy an XBox 360 was a good idea... I'd hate to see your credit report.

The only thing wrong with me credit was the high balance on two of the cards. I have since received a loan to pay those off. I now have a few credit cards and only one has a small balance. I ran a credit report on myself at work since I have to run them for the people that come in and my credit is near perfect. I have a car loan, school loan, and a few others that have always been paid before the due date and above minimum payments. One of the few good things I can say about myself is my credit is very good.

RockStar36
09-14-2007, 02:18 PM
Aaaaannnnddd the little remaining balance was switched to my new Buffalo Bills Extra Points card. I should be expecting my new Lee Evans jersey in 4-6 weeks.

Now back on topic.

BMN, quit being a little girl. Make the trip up.

BlackMetalNinja
09-14-2007, 03:51 PM
Aaaaannnnddd the little remaining balance was switched to my new Buffalo Bills Extra Points card. I should be expecting my new Lee Evans jersey in 4-6 weeks.

Now back on topic.

BMN, quit being a little girl. Make the trip up.

Rockstar, if you're in such great financial shape, pay for me to make the trip.

RockStar36
09-14-2007, 03:55 PM
Rockstar, if you're in such great financial shape, pay for me to make the trip.

Having good credit and being in great financial shape are two different things.

JD
09-14-2007, 05:36 PM
:haha:

BlackMetalNinja
09-14-2007, 06:24 PM
Having good credit and being in great financial shape are two different things.

And NOW you know why I'm not going...

RockStar36
09-14-2007, 06:41 PM
And NOW you know why I'm not going...

I know. I was just having fun busting 'em.

BlackMetalNinja
09-15-2007, 06:52 AM
I know. I was just having fun busting 'em.

I'd say I'm doing pretty good... 2 Bills game and 2 Sabres games this season, that's more then a lot of people in Buffalo seem to go to!