PDA

View Full Version : Reed questionable for Sunday

justasportsfan
09-14-2007, 02:41 PM
Today Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 3:00 PM ET | Link

REED QUESTIONABLE FOR SUNDAY: Josh Reed did not practice again on Friday and has been listed as questionable for Sunday's game. If he can't go Roscoe Parrish will presumably assume the full time slot role.

Dick Jauron all but confirmed that John DiGiorgio will start at weak side linebacker Sunday. He hasn't played at outside linebacker at this level, but with his speed and coverage ability he should fare well in space.

Mario Haggan missed Friday's practice due to a family matter. He was excused. He'll be available for Sunday's game.
http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

Al the Bills Fan
09-14-2007, 03:03 PM
Not good! I thought that Josh Reed was our best WR on Sunday against the Broncos. I hope he plays but if not I guess it will give Roscoe an opportunity to get the ball more then just on ST.

RedEyE
09-14-2007, 03:07 PM
Not good. He really made the difference in the 1st half.

OpIv37
09-14-2007, 03:23 PM
I never thought I would say this, but this is actually a reason for concern. Price sucks and when JP can't go downfield to Evans, he relies on Reed.

Note to Robert Royal- if you're ever going to step up, NOW is the time.

Note to Steve Fairchild: Throw a damn pass to Marshawn Lynch already!

justasportsfan
09-14-2007, 03:24 PM
I never thought I would say this, but this is actually a reason for concern. Price sucks and when JP can't go downfield to Evans, he relies on Reed.

Note to Steve Fairchild: Throw a damn pass to Marshawn Lynch already! I will send your apologies to Reed. ;)

Michael82
09-14-2007, 03:25 PM
Why couldn't it have been Peerless Price that is questionable? :ill:

justasportsfan
09-14-2007, 03:26 PM
here we go again. :rolleyes:

OpIv37
09-14-2007, 03:32 PM
I will send your apologies to Reed. ;)
well, I'm still not convinced completely on Reed, but the more of Price I see, the more it looks like Reed is the 2nd best receiver on our roster. I'd rather have someone better but given that we don't, we're better off with Reed on the field than Price.

Earthquake Enyart
09-14-2007, 03:34 PM
Wow. We might have an Aiken sighting.

justasportsfan
well, I'm still not convinced completely on Reed, but the more of Price I see, the more it looks like Reed is the 2nd best receiver on our roster. I'd rather have someone better but given that we don't, we're better off with Reed on the field than Price.

I'm not discussing whether Reed is 1,2 or three. Simply you claiming he sucks , that JP was blowing smoke up our arse when he praised Reed.

The last buffalo fan

And please step up IN BOUNDS!!

OpIv37
09-14-2007, 03:38 PM
I'm not discussing whether Reed is 1,2 or three. Simply you claiming he sucks , that JP was blowing smoke up our arse when he praised Reed.

no, you're twisting my words once again.

I never said JP was blowing smoke up our asses- I said JP isn't going to dog his teammate in front of the media, so just because JP said it to the media doesn't make it so, and I'm going to wait until I see something with my own eyes before believing it.

I did say Reed sucks- I'll admit to that.

justasportsfan
09-14-2007, 03:40 PM
no, you're twisting my words once again.

I never said JP was blowing smoke up our asses- I said JP isn't going to dog his teammate in front of the media, so just because JP said it to the media doesn't make it so, and I'm going to wait until I see something with my own eyes before believing it.

Pulease. You said he sucks, I said Jp doesn't think so and then you said JP wouldn't dog his teammate. Same stuff different words. Whatever it is , you claimed he sucks.

Earthquake Enyart
09-14-2007, 03:45 PM
Reed does suck. What's your point?

shelby
09-14-2007, 04:33 PM
i don't agree that Reed sucks.
Y'all are brutal.

Go Roscoe!

Mr. Pink
09-14-2007, 04:39 PM
I claim he sucks too...the problem is he's better than the rest of the suck in our receiving corps. He is easily our 2nd best WR. And this is actually a big loss to our offense.

Mainly because when Evans isn't open the only other receiver JP apparently looks at is Reed.

G. Host
09-14-2007, 05:19 PM

Peerless is always questionable and doubful.

HiHat31
09-14-2007, 05:43 PM
Two Words: Ros Coe!

Go Bills!