PDA

View Full Version : Must win situation!

HHURRICANE
09-14-2007, 02:41 PM
Well after one week we are in a "must win" situation. 0-3 is almost the kiss of death and that's where we'll be if we don't win on Sunday. Pats are next week.

The Bills better put it all on the line this weekend.

JerseyBoofaloBills
09-14-2007, 02:47 PM
No worries, im sure the bills have been studying for this game, im just excited to see youboty on the field..Ive been waiting for him to see the field ever since he was drafted..of course not infront of Clements and McGee..And i lovee the way how lynch is so explosive, every run it seems like he gives it his all. Im sure the Bills will be fully prepared for this game!

LETS GO BUFFALO!:cheers:

RedEyE
09-14-2007, 02:49 PM
I understand your urgency but you could probably call every game the Bills play a must win situation this season. Although, I tend to believe that if they lose to the Steelers on Sunday, a win against New England would be an absolute necessity.

JerseyBoofaloBills
09-14-2007, 02:54 PM
Well ya of course. what team likes to start off 0-3, and im sure buffalo realizes that almost every game is a must win. Which is why they'll be prepared, Maybe the offense will wake up and JP and Lee will connect like they usually do. IDK it's going to be a great game to watch!

RedEyE
09-14-2007, 02:57 PM
Well ya of course. what team likes to start off 0-3, and im sure buffalo realizes that almost every game is a must win. Which is why they'll be prepared, Maybe the offense will wake up and JP and Lee will connect like they usually do. IDK it's going to be a great game to watch!

I really hope that you're right. I could accept a hard fought game that came down to the wire again, but if the Bills get blown out, it's going to be ugly on this board for days to come.

Al the Bills Fan
09-14-2007, 02:59 PM
I just hope they open up the playbook a bit and give Lynch the ball more then 19 times, (17carries, 2 catches) If they do that they will be fine. I think it will be a shootout

JerseyBoofaloBills
09-14-2007, 02:59 PM
ahah oh ya, if this game is a blowout expect this board to have KILL JP, CUT JP, OUR SEASON IS OVER..but i expect it to be a great game, the Bills will put up one hell of a fight, and hopefully pull out the win.

HHURRICANE
09-14-2007, 03:33 PM
Although, I tend to believe that if they lose to the Steelers on Sunday, a win against New England would be an absolute necessity.

Pittsburgh at least could be considered winnable. I think beating New England is about as close to impossible as it gets.

Meathead
09-14-2007, 03:40 PM
well i hate to say it but its almost certainly a loss and most likely a blowout. that will be followed by a thirty point and ten thousand yard loss in ne

at that point the suffering is over and we can watch the games for the development of the young draftees like poslekzch@uzl!, boots, marsh, butdidit, pizzaman, and drite

sigh. groundhog day all over again

njsue
09-14-2007, 03:42 PM
:gobills: Pittsburgh is beatable.

HHURRICANE
09-14-2007, 04:04 PM
well i hate to say it but its almost certainly a loss and most likely a blowout. that will be followed by a thirty point and ten thousand yard loss in ne

at that point the suffering is over and we can watch the games for the development of the young draftees like poslekzch@uzl!, boots, marsh, butdidit, pizzaman, and drite

sigh. groundhog day all over again

If we lose on Sunday it will get very hard to watch this team. Another 15 weeks. I at least like to pretend that we have a shot at the playoffs.

shelby
09-14-2007, 04:31 PM
Meathead, you are dead to me. Way too much negativity, my man.
:cynic:

Any game is winnable. i have a good feeling about Sunday.

Besides, i'm praying to my God to help us out; otherwise,some of the posters on BillsZone.com may have a mass suicide because the Bills go 0-2.....

Meathead
09-14-2007, 04:36 PM
do the math and its pretty easy to see they pretty much had to come out 2-2 in the first quarter for a playoff shot. pitts and ne are virtual locks as losses so they had to beat d-d-d-denny and the jets in the first quarter

the key desperation game now appears to be the jets. they will go into that game 0-3 and a loss there is essentially a playoff elimination game. losing there would make them last in the div, last in the conf, and 0-4 in afc tie breakers. the fat lady would be in full bellows at that point

Mitchy moo
09-14-2007, 11:14 PM
do the math and its pretty easy to see they pretty much had to come out 2-2 in the first quarter for a playoff shot. pitts and ne are virtual locks as losses so they had to beat d-d-d-denny and the jets in the first quarter

the key desperation game now appears to be the jets. they will go into that game 0-3 and a loss there is essentially a playoff elimination game. losing there would make them last in the div, last in the conf, and 0-4 in afc tie breakers. the fat lady would be in full bellows at that point

The Bills will find a way to be 3-1.:bandwagon

OpIv37
09-14-2007, 11:17 PM
I understand your urgency but you could probably call every game the Bills play a must win situation this season. Although, I tend to believe that if they lose to the Steelers on Sunday, a win against New England would be an absolute necessity.

scary thought since NE in their house is probably the least winnable game on a very tough schedule as it is.

Dr. Lecter
09-14-2007, 11:28 PM
Meathead, you are dead to me. Way too much negativity, my man.
:cynic:

Me too.

Boo Meathead!

Mitchy moo
09-14-2007, 11:28 PM
scary thought since NE in their house is probably the least winnable game on a very tough schedule as it is.

HAve faith OP, BB has no camera's on us.

The Answer
09-14-2007, 11:33 PM
Well after one week we are in a "must win" situation. 0-3 is almost the kiss of death and that's where we'll be if we don't win on Sunday. Pats are next week.

The Bills better put it all on the line this weekend.

The Answer agrees - but Denver was more of a 'must win' and we couldn't get it done at home.

The Answer has a bad feeling about this game - we get blown out by the Steelers and the wheels are going to come off early in the season.

~The Answer

Mitchy moo
09-14-2007, 11:49 PM
The Answer agrees - but Denver was more of a 'must win' and we couldn't get it done at home.

The Answer has a bad feeling about this game - we get blown out by the Steelers and the wheels are going to come off early in the season.

~The Answer

The way you post irrates many of us, please just post normal instead on using sig and starts, please.