PDA

View Full Version : NFL Sirius radio Afternoon Blitz

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
09-14-2007, 07:14 PM
Today on the Afternoon Blitz on NFL Sirius Radio Adam Shine and Jim Miller gave their prediction what the final score of the Bills VS. Steelers game Shine said 27-24Steelers but Miller went 42-6 Steelers and he said that Big Ben will have a big day throwing the football. They both agreed that the Bills are still overcoming the tragic injury that happened to Kevin Everett and JP Losman has been emotional all this week with his hat pulled down over his eyes and they said that this injury is too hard to overcome especially when you have to go into a rowdy Steelers stadium where the BILLS haven't done well in Pittsburgh ever. If it was at Ralph Wilson Stadium maybe it would be a different story but this is Pittsburgh!

:feedback:

Tatonka
09-14-2007, 07:33 PM
well, if the steelers lose willie parker to a broken ankle, big ben to a broken forearm, and hines ward to a torn mcl..

then we might take them.

by the way.. those nutbags said denver was going to stomp us too.

Al the Bills Fan
09-14-2007, 07:47 PM
I don't think many people outside of the Buffalo area are to hopeful for the Bills against the Steelers this week. Even many Bills fans don't think we have a chance. I think that they are going to play their hearts out this week. It should be an exciting game to watch.

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10004/BJdpnh2cK2fUnfvx85isHl67qIku-0ep01EC.jpg

BillsFever21
09-15-2007, 04:27 AM
I was looking foward to visiting my first opposing stadium after about 80 trips to Buffalo over the years. After the way they played last week it could be a very long day though.

Carlton Bailey
09-15-2007, 04:51 AM
How does someone seriously predict 42-6 for an NFL game? This isn't college -- the teams aren't THAT far apart. Projecting a 36-point beatdown is stretching it big time.

Night Train
09-15-2007, 05:29 AM
Until the Bills respond by kicking someone in the teeth, the media will continue to crap all over them.

Sack up and respond.

Mitchy moo
09-15-2007, 07:47 AM
Until the Bills respond by kicking someone in the teeth, the media will continue to crap all over them.

Sack up and respond.

That's the bottom line.

The last buffalo fan
09-15-2007, 11:20 AM
Time to show them, who the Buffalo Bills are!!!!

HHURRICANE
09-15-2007, 11:54 AM
by the way.. those nutbags said denver was going to stomp us too.

I'm pretty sure they said we'd lose a close one.

TrentEdwards2008
09-15-2007, 12:44 PM
As long as JP Loseman is starting we have no chance to win any games, let alone beat a juggernaut like the steelers.

Is 0 - 16 possible? Absolutely if we don't get rid of this sucky loser QB.