PDA

View Full Version : Betting website has Bills going 1 - 15

The Answer
09-14-2007, 11:23 PM
This is a bit harsh even for The Answer:

http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_predictions_divisions.shtml

AFC East
New England Patriots (http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_predictions_new_england_patriots.shtml) 14-2
New York Jets (http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_predictions_new_york_jets.shtml) 10-6
Miami Dolphins (http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_predictions_miami_dolphins.shtml) 8-8
Buffalo Bills (http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_predictions_buffalo_bills.shtml) 1-15

~The Answer

Mitchy moo
09-14-2007, 11:26 PM
We turn it around this weekend and head toward our destiny.

Ebenezer
09-14-2007, 11:29 PM
one more injury to the DL or LB corps and 1-15 might be real...look at the schedule - without a win against the jets or Miami this team could start off 0-11.

The Answer
09-14-2007, 11:31 PM
one more injury to the DL or LB corps and 1-15 might be real...look at the schedule - without a win against the jets or Miami this team could start off 0-11.

So Eb - you are saying that you have no faith whatsover in Losman and the offense after all?

~The Answer

Ebenezer
09-14-2007, 11:33 PM
So Eb - you are saying that you have no faith whatsover in Losman and the offense after all?

~The Answer
go back and take Logic 101 - your inference is terrible and incorrect. I never mentioned the offense.

The Answer
09-14-2007, 11:35 PM
go back and take Logic 101 - your inference is terrible and incorrect. I never mentioned the offense.

No need to turn this into a personal debate - The Answer is just curious why you feel we could go 0 - 11 to start the season ?

Are you saying this will because of the defense? Because of the offense? Because of Losman? Coaching? Or that we are just a bad team all around?

Please clarify...

~The Answer

Ebenezer
09-14-2007, 11:37 PM
No need to turn this into a personal debate - The Answer is just curious why you feel we could go 0 - 11 to start the season ?

Are you saying this will because of the defense? Because of the offense? Because of Losman? Coaching? Or that we are just a bad team all around?

Please clarify...

~The Answer
the secret to having the correct answer is not to have to say it twice.

Mitchy moo
09-14-2007, 11:51 PM
the secret to having the correct answer is not to have to say it twice.

The Answer is stuttering Eb.

OpIv37
09-15-2007, 12:24 AM
1-15? Won't happen. We play Miami twice.

Michael82
09-15-2007, 12:55 AM
8-8 for Miami!?!? :lmao: :roflmao:

Al the Bills Fan
09-15-2007, 01:45 AM
I know it seems rough right now, but we are all professing to be fans of this team. I think we need to rally behind them now more then ever. I am still hoping for the playoffs - 1 in a 10,000 shot I know but all we have is hope. If we go 1-15 at least at the end of the year we can say that we supported our team and weren't fair whether fans. Lets Go Buffalo

clumping platelets
09-15-2007, 01:47 AM
:popcorn:

Carlton Bailey
09-15-2007, 02:06 AM
My prediction: If the Bills win this weekend, they are going to end up with 10 victories on the year. I honestly believe that.

On the other hand, if the Bills lose this weekend, they will finish with under six wins.

I really think this week's game is sink or swim; either win and start a run toward a magical, inspirational season or lose and go in the tank.

jamze132
09-15-2007, 03:35 AM
My prediction: If the Bills win this weekend, they are going to end up with 10 victories on the year. I honestly believe that.

On the other hand, if the Bills lose this weekend, they will finish with under six wins.

I really think this week's game is sink or swim; either win and start a run toward a magical, inspirational season or lose and go in the tank.
You think this game is "sink or swim" for us?

LOL

:help!:

BillsFever21
09-15-2007, 04:15 AM
This more to football then the QB of one unit inparticular. I don't expect some people to understand that though.

Is Carson Palmer a bad QB? His team only won one more game then Buffalo last year. I guess he sucks too. How about Big Ben? He was pitiful last year. Is he completely incompetent?

We have a QB who in his first full year of starting was the 11th rated QB of the league and finished the 2nd half of the year with 12 TD's and 7 INT's.

Carlton Bailey
09-15-2007, 04:17 AM
This more to football then the QB of one unit inparticular. I don't expect some people to understand that though.

Is Carson Palmer a bad QB? His team only won one more game then Buffalo last year. I guess he sucks too. How about Big Ben? He was pitiful last year. Is he completely incompetent?

We have a QB who in his first full year of starting was the 11th rated QB of the league and finished the 2nd half of the year with 12 TD's and 7 INT's.

...and led off the next season with a pitiful 97-yard showing.

RockStar36
09-15-2007, 07:58 AM
...and led off the next season with a pitiful 97-yard showing.

Drew Brees started off pretty rough in week 1 as well.

Does that mean he is garbage?

shelby
09-15-2007, 08:00 AM
That is ridiculous. There's no way in hell we go 1-15 this season.

Mad Bomber
09-15-2007, 09:09 AM
1-15? Won't happen. We play Miami twice.
...and Cleveland.

Wys Guy
09-15-2007, 09:24 AM
Ironically, if Moorman gets hurt we're TOAST!

RedEyE
09-15-2007, 09:39 AM
It will be a rough start to the season, but once Hargrove, Ellison, Wire, and Denney all return, this team will be significantly better. I'd bet against a 1-15 season.

Wys Guy
09-15-2007, 09:43 AM

So IYO, how well we play with what has shaped up to be one of the best teams in the league this year, quite possibly the best, will determine whether we go 10-6 or 6-10?

And what are your odds that we actually win this game?

And if we lose, with a game pending in NE next week, you still see us going 6-7 assuming a loss to NE on the road as well, a team that we've beaten what, twice since 2000.

I think that if we can keep this game to a loss of under 14 and our offense can log 200+ net offensive yards after all deep passes of 30+ yards have been stripped away, and can actually get into and score from the red zone, that we'll be doing extremely well.

If we couldn't get 200 net yards against Denver, at home for us, in a home-opener, we're not getting 100 ny against Pitt, on the road, for their home opener. I would also be quite surprised if the Steelers do not score one or more Defensive TDs.

If Moorman, McGee, and Parrish all simultaneously post career STs games, we may have a shot in this one. Otherwise the Steelers are far too fundamentally solid for us to beat them in that way.

RockStar36
09-15-2007, 09:49 AM
So IYO, how well we play with what has shaped up to be one of the best teams in the league this year, quite possibly the best, will determine whether we go 10-6 or 6-10?

And if we lose, with a game pending in NE next week, you still see us going 6-7 assuming a loss to NE on the road as well, a team that we've beaten what, twice since 2000.

I think that if we can keep this game to a loss of under 14 and our offense can log 200+ net offensive yards after all deep passes of 30+ yards have been stripped away, and can actually get into and score from the red zone, that we'll be doing extremely well.

If we couldn't get 200 net yards against Denver, at home for us, in a home-opener, we're not getting 100 ny against Pitt, on the road, for their home opener. I would also be quite surprised if the Steelers do not score one or more Defensive TDs.

If Moorman, McGee, and Parrish all simultaneously post career STs games, we may have a shot in this one. Otherwise the Steelers are far too fundamentally solid for us to beat them in that way.

The Steelers were 8-8 last year.

What did they do in the off-season that makes them one of the best teams in the league?

Lose three major coaches?

blackonyx89
09-15-2007, 09:51 AM
There's no way this team is going 1-15. The talent is actually better when when had that 3-13 season, believe it or not. I say we go 5-11. We're going to win some games here and maybe a couple on the road. The way I'm saying this sounds like that's a good thing, but it's not. MORE WINS PLEASE!!!

:pray:

Wys Guy
09-15-2007, 09:54 AM
It will be a rough start to the season, but once Hargrove, Ellison, Wire, and Denney all return, this team will be significantly better. I'd bet against a 1-15 season.

IMO you overrate what all of those guys contributes. We have the worst DT rotation in the entire league, and easily the worst two starters. That's the primary issue with the D. Our LBs are weak after Poz and Crowell. Ellison hasn't shown much contrary to some looking at his stats against the weak and feeble.

What y'all are going to inevitably have to face is the fact that Levy simply doesn't have a clue what he's doing and that his hire was horrible.

And that Jauron, who has already cost us a game in spite of the fact that he didn't deserve to win it otherwise, was also a horrible choice for head coach.

Neither Fairchild nor Fewell has done squat to distinguish themselves either.

As soon as those of you thinking that this is anything other than one of the league's worst teams otherwise and no matter how it's sliced realize that, the sooner you will quit being disappointed.

On a related note, teams have fully figured out now, probably due to the availability of an entire season's worth of film now, the legal kind, LOL, that when their on O simply take out one-trick-pony DEs out of the play by pushing their outside-rushing arses to the outside and then plow over our DTs. That's a recipe for success that will pay dividends to our opponents all season long.

My original prediction for this team's rushing D was bottom-five worst all-time for the Bills. I'm now thinking that we end up 2nd worst in front of only the team that allowed over 200 yards per game in the late '70s I think.

If we cannot counter with an equally effective rushing O, which we won't be able to do, then we're sunk.

RockStar36
09-15-2007, 09:56 AM
If we cannot counter with an equally effective rushing O, which we won't be able to do, then we're sunk.

Why did the rushing O do to make you think it won't be good?

Wys Guy
09-15-2007, 09:59 AM

What did they do in the off-season that makes them one of the best teams in the league?

Their defense is tight. They also had a lot of injuries last season too and were coming off a SB win year.

Parker's going to light us up tomorrow. Their D is much better than ours and built for destroying our type of play specifically.

Roeth seems to be much, much better and more well adjusted this season following last year he decided that riding a motorcycle sans a helmet was a good idea before trying to puncture the windshield and roof of a car w/ his head.

Again, keep in mind that they did win the SB two years ago.

RockStar36
09-15-2007, 10:04 AM
Their defense is tight. They also had a lot of injuries last season too and were coming off a SB win year.

Parker's going to light us up tomorrow. Their D is much better than ours and built for destroying our type of play specifically.

Roeth seems to be much, much better and more well adjusted this season following last year he decided that riding a motorcycle sans a helmet was a good idea before trying to puncture the windshield and roof of a car w/ his head.

Again, keep in mind that they did win the SB two years ago.

But they were also sub-par last year, lost three major coaches, and haven't shown me anything this year. Sorry Wys, but beating the Browns doesn't impress me at all.

Don't get me wrong. I think Parker will have a huge day and the Steelers will probably win, but I'm not saying that the Bills will get destroyed and even if they do there is no way I'm giving credit to Pittsburgh for being one of the best teams in the league. I'm willing to bet they won't even win the Central.

Wys Guy
09-15-2007, 10:17 AM
Why did the rushing O do to make you think it won't be good?

What did they do to make you think it will be good?

Did it help sustain drives consistently?

Besides three runs on one scoring drive of 59 yards, what else did it do?

You may be tempted to defend that last statement as something other than what it was, a lone brights spot in an otherwise lackluster afternoon in which even the rushing game was below average.

Two rushes don't mean that we're in for a top-10 rushing season, particuarly given Denver's weak front-4/7.

BTW, I like Lynch, but let's face it, once again the organization's has screwed the pooch in terms of lineman selection on both sides. But hey, when you think that the RB is more important than the line, little else needs to be said.

Wys Guy
09-15-2007, 10:18 AM
But they were also sub-par last year, lost three major coaches, and haven't shown me anything this year. Sorry Wys, but beating the Browns doesn't impress me at all.

Don't get me wrong. I think Parker will have a huge day and the Steelers will probably win, but I'm not saying that the Bills will get destroyed and even if they do there is no way I'm giving credit to Pittsburgh for being one of the best teams in the league. I'm willing to bet they won't even win the Central.

Are we much better than the Browns?

Am I missing something here?

RockStar36
09-15-2007, 10:19 AM
What did they do to make you think it will be good?

Did it help sustain drives consistently?

Besides three runs on one scoring drive of 59 yards, what else did it do?

You may be tempted to defend that last statement as something other than what it was, a lone brights spot in an otherwise lackluster afternoon in which even the rushing game was below average.

Two rushes don't mean that we're in for a top-10 rushing season, particuarly given Denver's weak front-4/7.

BTW, I like Lynch, but let's face it, once again the organization's has screwed the pooch in terms of lineman selection on both sides. But hey, when you think that the RB is more important than the line, little else needs to be said.

I think if anything the running game will be the strongest thing the Bills have this year.

RockStar36
09-15-2007, 10:22 AM
Are we much better than the Browns?

Am I missing something here?

Maybe I'm a :homer:, maybe it's because I have Browns coverage thrown in my face all the time, but I think the Bills are WWWAAAYYY better than the Browns.

Wys Guy
09-15-2007, 10:23 AM
And BTW, if the Broncos hadn't had a first-time starting QB, we probably would have been wrecked last week.

There aren't too many games in which you allow almost 500 yards of net offense and net less than 200 that you're going to win. The fact that we nearly did is both highly improbable and quite a bit fortunate.

I consider it beyond ironic that we lost the game likely due to a Jauron decision.

Also, generally speaking, it makes me wonder why so many people have to get cracked across the face with a 2 x 6 before realizing that a methodology set forth by a GM and head coach can only result in horrendousness. Yet every year they draft another single player or get one in FAcy that everyone thinks is going to revolutionize footbal by way of Buffalo and propel us into winning when it clearly takes a whole team, good coaching, solid staffing, etc. We get one or two pieces and the horses are back again next season chasing the carrots out in front of them hanging on the end of the fishing pole like sticks.

For the rest, really the majority of Bills fans, they realize it and the organization has lost them.

Wys Guy
09-15-2007, 10:25 AM
I think if anything the running game will be the strongest thing the Bills have this year.

Yes. Strong-est.

And frankly I disagree. Our punting and returning are far better, or will be, as usual.

Either way, what, to have a stronger passing game than what JP and Fairchild put up is a really difficult task? How many 300-yard games did they post last year?

How many red zone passing TDs did JP have in contrast with the rest of the league?

RockStar36
09-15-2007, 10:25 AM
And BTW, if the Broncos hadn't had a first-time starting QB, we probably would have been wrecked last week.

There aren't too many games in which you allow almost 500 yards of net offense and net less than 200 that you're going to win. The fact that we nearly did is both highly improbable and quite a bit fortunate.

I consider it beyond ironic that we lost the game likely due to a Jauron decision.

Also, generally speaking, it makes me wonder why so many people have to get cracked across the face with a 2 x 6 before realizing that a methodology set forth by a GM and head coach can only result in horrendousness. Yet every year they draft another single player or get one in FAcy that everyone thinks is going to revolutionize footbal by way of Buffalo and propel us into winning when it clearly takes a whole team, good coaching, solid staffing, etc. We get one or two pieces and the horses are back again next season chasing the carrots out in front of them hanging on the end of the fishing pole like sticks.

For the rest, really the majority of Bills fans, they realize it and the organization has lost them.

I agree that Cutler sucks but he really isn't a first time starting QB.

Wys Guy
09-15-2007, 10:28 AM
Maybe I'm a :homer:, maybe it's because I have Browns coverage thrown in my face all the time, but I think the Bills are WWWAAAYYY better than the Browns.

LOL I hear ya.

We'll see. I think that they're in the same category. Poor. They have a better OL.

I will truly be surprised tomorrow if we have one drive of beyond 40 yards, again, other than simply via a deep heave for 70. I mean actual drive. The energy for the Steelers will be what it was for us last week.

Which brings up another point. We managed to hold Denver down on scoring, also via two unforced MFGs don't forget, w/ the energy of the home opener. We won't ever have that again this season. I'm not sure they would have done all that w/o it. Don't underestimate the 12th man when it's there.

RockStar36
09-15-2007, 10:28 AM
Yes. Strong-est.

And frankly I disagree. Our punting and returning are far better, or will be, as usual.

Either way, what, to have a stronger passing game than what JP and Fairchild put up is a really difficult task? How many 300-yard games did they post last year?

How many red zone passing TDs did JP have in contrast with the rest of the league?

The passing game is the fault of them both. I'd rather see JP take chances deep down field multiple times a game then play scared because of Bly and Bailey.

JP's strong points include running and throwing the deep ball. Yet it seems the coaches are hell bent on taking that away from him (at least the scrambling part). I don't get that.

Wys Guy
09-15-2007, 10:30 AM
I agree that Cutler sucks but he really isn't a first time starting QB.

Sure he is. He only started like 6 or 7 games last year.

I cut him the same slack than when I said that JP was a first time starting QB. I mean for the season, obviously.

Either way, let's not split hairs on how good Cutler was supposed to be here or how he really shouldn't have been able to do much at all given the big talk of the team's disruptive defense, at our home opener with all of its energy, and in a game that the fans will give the most all season.

And let's not forget that Henry & Co. nearly posted 200.

RockStar36
09-15-2007, 10:32 AM
LOL I hear ya.

We'll see. I think that they're in the same category. Poor. They have a better OL.

I will truly be surprised tomorrow if we have one drive of beyond 40 yards, again, other than simply via a deep heave for 70. I mean actual drive. The energy for the Steelers will be what it was for us last week.

Which brings up another point. We managed to hold Denver down on scoring, also via two unforced MFGs don't forget, w/ the energy of the home opener. We won't ever have that again this season. I'm not sure they would have done all that w/o it. Don't underestimate the 12th man when it's there.

If they can get the running game going I think they can have a few decent drives. It looks to me like Marshawn is the type of player who needs to get going and get more carries. I wasn't to happy with him only getting 19 carries. Scrap the A-Train and just leave Marshawn in the game. A-Train was a drive killer at one point last week.

Wys Guy
09-15-2007, 10:41 AM
The passing game is the fault of them both. I'd rather see JP take chances deep down field multiple times a game then play scared because of Bly and Bailey.

JP's strong points include running and throwing the deep ball. Yet it seems the coaches are hell bent on taking that away from him (at least the scrambling part). I don't get that.

I won't disagree at all. But here's where you err.

Good football teams play is not at all predicated on the deep throws. Here's why. On most drives you don't have the deep throw available once you get down to or near the red zone.

You may or may not be aware that we were among the worst teams in the red zone last year. It's just like it was during Bledsoe's time here. I understand that deep tosses for 83 yards are exciting. I mean which fan doesn't like to see that. I know I do.

But you can't butter your bread with those. You have to be able to function down in the red zone and if all you've got there is a rushing game, you're options are extremely limited, just as they were under Donadope with Bledsoe. It took them that icy cold slap in the face of reality to figure that out. These guys get paid far too much to have the luxury of finding that out that way.

I'm telling you now that if we don't get our short game in tact JP's gonna lose his job and our team will go from bad to worse, from the frying pan into the fire. They call the short passing game a high-percentage game for a reason.

Also, did you know that of Bulger's 24 TD passes, like 21 of them were from within the red zone, most from within the 10 yard line last year?

That's a good offense, or at least a much better one than ours. Yet, Fairchild, from that team and philosophy, says their going to do the same thing here, yet they have created an offense in the opposite direction.

So, is:

A. Fairchild lying?
B. Fairchild unable to do what he says?
C. Fairchild ignorant of how the Rams actually run and play their O?

Because I'm calling it now. You can't win regularly when all you have is a deep ball. Last season we scored, via passing, once every other game from within the red zone. Almost all of JP's success was predicated on deep throws to Lee Evans down the left sideline.

Just as with Schobel and Kelsay and our one-trick-pony outside pass-rushing D, so too our offense is a one-trick-pony deep-down-the-left-sideline passing O. Lynch may provide some more, but not w/o a line, and he just doesn't have one.

Sure, he had a great series in the last game where he rushed 5 times for 48 yards and a TD, but if I went and found every RB last week that had a single similar drive, or perhaps even a more impressive two or three plays, would you then acquiesce that that player is scheduled to become a top RB in this league?

I doubt it necessarily and w/o past results revealed. So too, and while it's good to hope for, Two or three carries, really, 9, 10, and 23 yards, on a single drive, against a so-so (tops) DL and F7, shouldn't really be held aloft as a standard of excellence in a vacuum otherwise.

Because otherwise Lynch was glaringly ineffective in what, 8 other drives usually resulting in a punt. He went 14-for-42 otherwise in 90% of the game for a 3.0 ypc avg.

BTW, I'm enjoying this, real football talk. But I've gotta run and do something w/ the family. I will check back later on and reply to you.

Thanks for the congenial and civil discourse!! :)

RockStar36
09-15-2007, 10:51 AM
I won't disagree at all. But here's where you err.

Good football teams play is not at all predicated on the deep throws. Here's why. On most drives you don't have the deep throw available once you get down to or near the red zone.

You may or may not be aware that we were among the worst teams in the red zone last year. It's just like it was during Bledsoe's time here. I understand that deep tosses for 83 yards are exciting. I mean which fan doesn't like to see that. I know I do.

But you can't butter your bread with those. You have to be able to function down in the red zone and if all you've got there is a rushing game, you're options are extremely limited, just as they were under Donadope with Bledsoe. It took them that icy cold slap in the face of reality to figure that out. These guys get paid far too much to have the luxury of finding that out that way.

I'm telling you now that if we don't get our short game in tact JP's gonna lose his job and our team will go from bad to worse, from the frying pan into the fire. They call the short passing game a high-percentage game for a reason.

Also, did you know that of Bulger's 24 TD passes, like 21 of them were from within the red zone, most from within the 10 yard line last year?

That's a good offense, or at least a much better one than ours. Yet, Fairchild, from that team and philosophy, says their going to do the same thing here, yet they have created an offense in the opposite direction.

So, is:

A. Fairchild lying?
B. Fairchild unable to do what he says?
C. Fairchild ignorant of how the Rams actually run and play their O?

Because I'm calling it now. You can't win regularly when all you have is a deep ball. Last season we scored, via passing, once every other game from within the red zone. Almost all of JP's success was predicated on deep throws to Lee Evans down the left sideline.

Just as with Schobel and Kelsay and our one-trick-pony outside pass-rushing D, so too our offense is a one-trick-pony deep-down-the-left-sideline passing O. Lynch may provide some more, but not w/o a line, and he just doesn't have one.

Sure, he had a great series in the last game where he rushed 5 times for 48 yards and a TD, but if I went and found every RB last week that had a single similar drive, or perhaps even a more impressive two or three plays, would you then acquiesce that that player is scheduled to become a top RB in this league?

I doubt it necessarily and w/o past results revealed. So too, and while it's good to hope for, Two or three carries, really, 9, 10, and 23 yards, on a single drive, against a so-so (tops) DL and F7, shouldn't really be held aloft as a standard of excellence in a vacuum otherwise.

Because otherwise Lynch was glaringly ineffective in what, 8 other drives usually resulting in a punt. He went 14-for-42 otherwise in 90% of the game for a 3.0 ypc avg.

BTW, I'm enjoying this, real football talk. But I've gotta run and do something w/ the family. I will check back later on and reply to you.

Thanks for the congenial and civil discourse!! :)

It's hard to disagree with any of that. If the offense looks the same tomorrow there will be some real concern, but I'll wait till the game. I'm still holding out hope that the first game was just that. I mean, New Orleans looked like an absolute joke on opening night, granted they were playing the SB champs, but they were one game away from the SB themselves. That is why I'm not to fired up about last week. I'll take it for what it was and hope that the offense plays much better tomorrow because I know they have the talent to do so.

I figured the defense last week would let up about 20-30 points so although the stats showed they were run over, they were a pleasant surprise to me in holding Denver to only 15 points. If they can stop Willie tomorrow they stand a chance. If they let Willie run wild, it will be a long day.

Long drives by the offense will work wonders to help the defense though. Hopefully they put it together.

And yes, this was definitely the most civil football discussion I've had probably all week about the Bills. :cheers:

TrentEdwards2008
09-15-2007, 12:46 PM
I think we will be very hard pressed to win 1 or 2 games with Loseman.

At least with Trent we can make a surge late in the season after he gets some wins under his belt.

This just isn't the same team without mcgahee, fletch, spikes and clements!!!

streetkings01
09-15-2007, 07:40 PM

If Moorman, McGee, and Parrish all simultaneously post career STs games, we may have a shot in this one. Otherwise the Steelers are far too fundamentally solid for us to beat them in that way.:bs: :yap:

Wys Guy
09-15-2007, 08:30 PM
I think we will be very hard pressed to win 1 or 2 games with Loseman.

At least with Trent we can make a surge late in the season after he gets some wins under his belt.

This just isn't the same team without mcgahee, fletch, spikes and clements!!!

Perhaps, even though I'm finding myself more and more tending to agree given Losman's apparently clear and utter lack of improvement in the short game.

Keep in mind however that Edwards won't be any shoe-in for a solid QB either. I for one just don't understand the hoopla on the guy. Fine, he had no weapons, blah, blah. But he played like crap in his senior season.

He had one great game against a team ranking among the bottom dwellers in D and wasn't even close to merely average in the other five games pitching 2 TDs and 5 INTs in them.

If he comes in later this season, then we can write off '08 too right now.

What terrible management of this team.

Wys Guy
09-15-2007, 08:33 PM
It's hard to disagree with any of that. If the offense looks the same tomorrow there will be some real concern, but I'll wait till the game. I'm still holding out hope that the first game was just that. I mean, New Orleans looked like an absolute joke on opening night, granted they were playing the SB champs, but they were one game away from the SB themselves. That is why I'm not to fired up about last week. I'll take it for what it was and hope that the offense plays much better tomorrow because I know they have the talent to do so.

I figured the defense last week would let up about 20-30 points so although the stats showed they were run over, they were a pleasant surprise to me in holding Denver to only 15 points. If they can stop Willie tomorrow they stand a chance. If they let Willie run wild, it will be a long day.

Long drives by the offense will work wonders to help the defense though. Hopefully they put it together.

And yes, this was definitely the most civil football discussion I've had probably all week about the Bills. :cheers:

All week? LOL

This is probably the most civil discussion that I've had on this board in months. Thanks!

We'll see, but we played this way all last year, even in wins;

Allowing more net yards than we got;
not being able to get 1sts;
Horrid red zone production;
no rushing;
tons of rushing for opponents;

In general just poor fundamentals. That's

evol4276
09-15-2007, 08:38 PM
makes proving them all wrong that much sweeter. if i mean.

SABURZFAN
09-15-2007, 10:06 PM

you could be right.our defense is giving up enough yards as it is. :ill:

SABURZFAN
09-15-2007, 10:11 PM

got a QB who is back at 100%.

streetkings01
09-15-2007, 10:48 PM
got a QB who is back at 100%.still haven't played Cinci or Baltimore yet either!

The Answer
09-16-2007, 04:46 PM
Bump - maybe this website is on to something after all.

Clearly we are the worst team in the league 2 weeks into the season.

~The Answer

Mitchy moo
09-16-2007, 04:47 PM
Bump - maybe this website is on to something after all.

Clearly we are the worst team in the league 2 weeks into the season.

~The Answer

think so?