Adam's signing bonus is what is taking so long....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mackey789
    • Jul 2002

Adam's signing bonus is what is taking so long....

Bills | Adams Signing Bonus Difference? - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
    6:32 PT: Updating previous reports, the Times Picayune reports the Buffalo Bills are still talking with free agent DT Sam Adams (Raiders), but the two sides are about $3 million apart in the signing bonus. Adams reportedly wants $5 million and the Bills are reprtedly offering $2 million.

I say give him a 4 million signing bonus and call it a day.
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

i say just split it at 3.5 and get it over with.. this is annoying
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• simpletask400
      • Mar 2003

Your piture is whats annoying.

Comment

• superbills
        • Mar 2003

3.5, a lifetime supply of wings, and all the weck he can handle should do it. Oh, I'd throw in some Slim Fast for the regular season though, just so we don't have to roll him onto the field.
        "The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
        Ronald Reagan
        40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

hey simpletask.. go back to bbi if you want to be a annoying obnoxious jerk...

i find your lack of any display of your personality pretty telling..

your obnoxious and rude on bbi, and big surprise, it has carried over to this board.
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• HenryRules
            • Jul 2002

I hope that Adams doesn't lose his enthusiasm of playing in Buffalo after these protracted negotiations.
            Personally, I've ended up turning down job offers that were richer than what I would have initially accepted because the company dicked around for an extended period of time. As an employee, you have to wonder, if they screw around with you during recruiting time when they're trying to convince you to play/work there, how are they going to act once they have you under contract?

Comment

• superbills
              • Mar 2003

Aww, man. Is Simpletask a troll?
              "The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
              Ronald Reagan
              40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

• simpletask400
                • Mar 2003

You want me to concentrate on my display instead of talking football?

I didn't know that was the point of the forum.

I don't bother with a display because its a waste of time.

I'd much rather just talk football.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Welcome to the Zone, Simple. We have the best football talk around. Let's keep the discussion to football, OK?

Comment

• The Spaz
                    • Mar 2003

He better not get 5 million I'll tell you that if he holds firm on that I'd say take a walk! Go Bills!

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

this forum is a place to talk bills football, which i do, and have been doing for quite a bit long than you.

this forum is also a place to display the personality that is behind the comments. to show other fans here a bit about yourself.

i consider a lot of the people here my friends, and if you come in and want to attack the poster, unprovoked at that, then you can go back to bbi and stay. your not needed.

i have seen your "football talk" and i cant say that we would be missing anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X