PDA

View Full Version : We lose by a last second FG and now we are doomed??

Mitchy moo
09-15-2007, 12:00 AM
F-that, we find a way this year. I don't care if it's JP / Edwards. We are making the Playoffs, somebody help me.

Ebenezer
09-15-2007, 12:03 AM
F-that, we find a way this year. I don't care if it's JP / Edwards. We are making the Playoffs, somebody help me.
you need more professional help that can be obtained here

:jk:

...Denver didn't look world beater, Cutler was average and it was the home opener...watch what happens this week.

Mitchy moo
09-15-2007, 12:05 AM
you need more professional help that can be obtained here

:jk:

...Denver didn't look world beater, Cutler was average and it was the home opener...watch what happens this week.

I have faith in you Eb!!!!!

Ebenezer
09-15-2007, 12:11 AM
I have faith in you Eb!!!!!
don't have faith in me...i don't play the game.

xXSpIkes5IXx
09-15-2007, 12:15 AM
Honestly,

This board has been spiraling downhill since ive been on this site. People who know nothing about football think they can be armchair analysts. Everyone forgets that the game every week starts out 0-0 and it IS possible for the Bills to win.

Bottomline, we dont really know how good/bad this team is yet. Lets just watch some football.

OpIv37
09-15-2007, 12:21 AM
Honestly,

This board has been spiraling downhill since ive been on this site. People who know nothing about football think they can be armchair analysts. Everyone forgets that the game every week starts out 0-0 and it IS possible for the Bills to win.

Bottomline, we dont really know how good/bad this team is yet. Lets just watch some football.

the game may start out 0-0, but the teams are far from equal....

There's a big difference between "possible" and "likely".

How many games do we have to lose before we know how bad this team is?

OpIv37
09-15-2007, 12:23 AM

you've been dogging our starting QB all week and now suddenly none of that matters?

Skoob, man, you let your emotions get the best of you. You're always clinging to whatever faint glimmer of hope there is that we might actually be able to win, then when the season hits the turning point and it's obvious that it's over, you're almost as negative as me. You really need to even out. They make medications for it.

JerseyBoofaloBills
09-15-2007, 12:23 AM
Skoob my man, I'm with you on this. Only loosing by a FG..I mean ya sure that was a dagger to the heart, but it also shows signs of good too..I mean ya our D gave up alot of yards, and our O couldnt produce any, but hey we still found a way to be in the game..ill take a W over stats anyday of the week.

Ebenezer
09-15-2007, 12:25 AM
Honestly,

I agree with what you say but it isn't hard to figure out that the defense might not be that good when you consider that your #3 DE is out for at least 6 weeks, the #4 DE is serving a suspension, you just put two players on IR, another is possibly down for the season, the MLB is a pure rookie and the weak side linebacker is out indefinately...at some point even the casual fan has to look at the D and admit there are some major LONG TERM problems there.

OpIv37
09-15-2007, 12:26 AM
Skoob my man, I'm with you on this. Only loosing by a FG..I mean ya sure that was a dagger to the heart, but it also shows signs of good too..I mean ya our D gave up alot of yards, and our O couldnt produce any, but hey we still found a way to be in the game..ill take a W over stats anyday of the week.

I'm really getting sick of this "almost won" crap. Almost only counts in horseshoes, hand grenades and the CFL.

Please, take a step back and look at what you just wrote: "We gave up tons of yards, the O couldn't produce, we lost a heartbreaker, but it's okay because we almost didn't lose". Huh? How is ANY of that acceptable?

JerseyBoofaloBills
09-15-2007, 12:29 AM
im not saying its acceptable, hell im pissed more than anyone..The Bills definitly had that game, just blew it at the end, i highly doubt we'll ever lose by a last second FG, and we'll keep games close an pull out a win.IMO

OpIv37
09-15-2007, 12:31 AM
im not saying its acceptable, hell im pissed more than anyone..The Bills definitly had that game, just blew it at the end, i highly doubt we'll ever lose by a last second FG, and we'll keep games close an pull out a win.IMO

maybe when we get some guys back from injury/suspension. Right now, the D lacks both talent and experience and the O has yet to demonstrate that it's good enough to compensate. I suspect the O was just struggling from rust and a piss-poor game plan and will improve, at least to some degree. With the D, I think what we've seen so far is pretty much what we can expect.

JerseyBoofaloBills
09-15-2007, 12:36 AM
without a doubt, agreed..Our D will probably look like that for the season especially when most of our starters an rotation is either on IR or suspended(hargrove), which hopefully keeps us in games.. its all up to the O which i think will be explosive on sunday. im really hoping to hear Lee Evans name alot more this sunday..

Ebenezer
09-15-2007, 12:39 AM
without a doubt, agreed..Our D will probably look like that for the season especially when most of our starters an rotation is either on IR or suspended(hargrove), which hopefully keeps us in games.. its all up to the O which i think will be explosive on sunday. im really hoping to hear Lee Evans name alot more this sunday..
I still don't think the O can put up more than 30...

JerseyBoofaloBills
09-15-2007, 12:41 AM
No but if the D plays like it did on sunday, points wise, i think the O can put up more than 7 on pittsburghs D. IDK we'll just have to see.

Mitchy moo
09-15-2007, 12:57 AM
. They make medications for it.

it doesn't help. :respect:

jamze132
09-15-2007, 03:42 AM
:help!: What's the point in making the playoffs if you aren't at least going to the Super Bowl? Even if we somehow, by the grace of God, did make the playoffs, how the hell are we going to beat the Patriots, Chargers, and whomever the wildcard team is, on the road?

Let's call a spade a spade. We don't have the ncessary talent on our squad right now to win consistently.