PDA

View Full Version : So glad I woke up early today!

Billscusey
09-15-2007, 08:41 AM
I've been sitting online since 8:50am trying to get through on Sabres.com to order tickets, and I can't get through at all! And now I'm seeing that they are getting sold out in sections? How is that possible? How could someone have gotten into it before me? And so many people infact, that it's selling out already? And it's not like i'm after tickets for the Leafs or anything, it's the frikkin' Blue Jackets game! Grrr, this is pissing me off!

BlackMetalNinja
09-15-2007, 10:13 AM
I've been sitting online since 8:50am trying to get through on Sabres.com to order tickets, and I can't get through at all! And now I'm seeing that they are getting sold out in sections? How is that possible? How could someone have gotten into it before me? And so many people infact, that it's selling out already? And it's not like i'm after tickets for the Leafs or anything, it's the frikkin' Blue Jackets game! Grrr, this is pissing me off!

Season ticket holders are a huge number, plus they get first crack at additional tickets... and then Sabres Insiders got a presale yesterday... probably doesn't leave much.

Dude
09-15-2007, 10:48 AM
Sabres Insiders got a presale yesterday:up: Jan 12!!!

JD
09-15-2007, 03:13 PM
I never buy tickets but always end up going to at least 10-15 games a year. I love friends :)