PDA

View Full Version : tommorrow i only ask 1 thing of bills!

djjimkelly
09-15-2007, 10:11 AM
DONT PLAY SCARED ANYMORE. its what we saw till the bye last year. its what we saw week 1 when we held a 3 point lead all game like we was up 40. people can hack on JP all they like for last week but the play calling was chicken ****. and we all know it

RockStar36
09-15-2007, 10:16 AM
They did play scared. However, there are many reasons for it. Including the players on the field.

Regardless, they probably weren't looking at the playoffs this year anyways so what is the point of playing scared? Just go for it.

Then again the coaches might just be that way. I mean, DJ did kick a FG on 4th & goal in a pre-season game which was the most chicken **** call I've ever seen in a game.

PECKERWOOD
09-15-2007, 02:14 PM
I agree.

Put your players in the best position possible to make plays.

Stop the chicken **** playcalling.

ublinkwescore
09-15-2007, 02:23 PM
I'm calling for Jauron's head if we don't see a change soon enough.

I hope we keep Fairchild, and the jury's still out on Fewell.

SABURZFAN
09-15-2007, 02:46 PM
people can hack on JP all they like for last week but the play calling was chicken ****. and we all know it

excuses.........excuses........... :deadhorse

SABURZFAN
09-15-2007, 02:47 PM
Stop the chicken **** playcalling.

more excuses......... :deadhorse:

mybills
09-15-2007, 03:30 PM
Scared? :scratch:
It looked like they were focused on what Lynch could do. I don't think they have "playoffs" on the brain in their 2nd year, they want another draft before they go for it. To understand that, you must have mega patience.

Nighthawk
09-15-2007, 06:32 PM
It's time this coaching staff got their heads out of their ass and just go out their to score points. Make it exciting...let the fans enjoy it! Hey, we probably lose anyways because our defense sucks, but at least open up the offense for some entertainment!

PECKERWOOD
09-15-2007, 07:39 PM
more excuses......... :deadhorse:

*Post edited for TOS violation. Attack the post and not the poster.

Typ0
09-16-2007, 01:59 AM
I think this whole argument is funny. Playing conservative kept us in the game last week and when we opened up the offense we lost the game. If we go out this week with an open it up plan look for us to lose by 40 instead of 20. It might mean another score but it will also mean ten times more time on the field for our defense. The only chance we have tomorrow is to slow the game down to a bone grinding halt on offense and get tons of first downs on the ground.

djjimkelly
09-16-2007, 09:50 AM
I think this whole argument is funny. Playing conservative kept us in the game last week and when we opened up the offense we lost the game. If we go out this week with an open it up plan look for us to lose by 40 instead of 20. It might mean another score but it will also mean ten times more time on the field for our defense. The only chance we have tomorrow is to slow the game down to a bone grinding halt on offense and get tons of first downs on the ground.

one sec throwing 1 BOMB to evans with 2:45 left isnt opening up the O

djjimkelly
09-16-2007, 12:55 PM
NO MORE FEAR NO MORE I FORM BUNCH BULL**** RUN SOEMTHING THAT HAS A CHANCE TO DO SOEMTHINTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!