X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lambeausouth
    • Sep 2007

Pulling for the Bills today!

Just wanted to drop bye, say hello, and good luck today coming off a tough week.

Kevin Everette's injury was yet another reminder of how dangerous the game of football can really be. This young man has shown some incredible heart in just getting to the NFL, and now the fight of his life lay ahead. But what I have seen from the Bills community.....it's players, coaches and most importantly...it's fans...well, it's just great to see. When one of your own is hurt, you circle the wagons, collect yourselves, and come out stronger than before.

I know I speak for members of the Packer nation when I say good luck to your team today, give the Steelers a kick in the behind!! And Kevin, God bless you on your road to recovery. Just a few days ago, we feared the worst. Now that fear is tempered with optimism and hope.

/salute from a Packer fan...and a huge Bills fan today!!
  • Bufftp
    Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Re: Pulling for the Bills today!

Thanks
    Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
    "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
    Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
    - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
    to be led by permanent ideals -
    that is what keeps a man patient
    when the world ignores him,
    and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

Working...
    X