JP looking .... looking .... looking .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Philagape
    WIN NOW
    • Jul 2002

JP looking .... looking .... looking .....

I'd really like to know what he's seeing when he stands back there all that time. Obviously any opponent will focus on Evans, but where is Price??? He must have single coverage.
    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion
  • Elminster
    #1 Kelsay Fan
    • Oct 2006

Re: JP looking .... looking .... looking .....

Originally posted by Philagape
    I'd really like to know what he's seeing when he stands back there all that time. Obviously any opponent will focus on Evans, but where is Price??? He must have single coverage.
    Single coverage pretty much means Peerless doesn't exist...
    Good riddance Fairchild. Of course, the knowledge of your departure will only make TE more hateable than the typical Bills QB. Good luck, hope we don't mess you up like JP.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Elminster
      Single coverage pretty much means Peerless doesn't exist...
      exactly. The problem is that even if Evans is triple covered....Price can't find a way to get open.

Comment

• Bufftp
        Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Open recievers help a QB!
        Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
        "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
        Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
        - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
        to be led by permanent ideals -
        that is what keeps a man patient
        when the world ignores him,
        and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• BSU Drew
          • Feb 2007

Wow... I've always been a Losman fan.. However after watching the last two games.... im all for something new. He obviously is not our future. Lets be honest.. 23 yards in the first half!? Put Edwards in and at least try to win.

Comment

• Elminster
            #1 Kelsay Fan
            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by BSU Drew
            Wow... I've always been a Losman fan.. However after watching the last two games.... im all for something new. He obviously is not our future. Lets be honest.. 23 yards in the first half!? Put Edwards in and at least try to win.
            I'd be behind you...but how will Edwards make our receivers open? The biggest problem(aside from Fairchild) is all opposing defenses have to do is triple-cover Evans and our passing offense is completely shut down.
            Good riddance Fairchild. Of course, the knowledge of your departure will only make TE more hateable than the typical Bills QB. Good luck, hope we don't mess you up like JP.

Comment

• Novacane
              • Jul 2002

ever cross your mind they may be open and JP is just not seeing them. Give me a break excusing his garbage play

Comment

• Typ0
                honey pie
                • Jul 2002

I see the excuse mongers are coming out already. Anything but making JP Losman responsible for his piss poor play.

Comment

• evol4276
                  • Oct 2005

actually id only give him 1 looking and then sack, but he is still playing like piss.

Comment

• Philagape
                    WIN NOW
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Novacane
                    ever cross your mind they may be open and JP is just not seeing them. Give me a break excusing his garbage play
                    If that's the case, then it's on him. If Price is not getting open, then his garbage is worse than JP's.
                    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion

Comment

• Typ0
                      honey pie
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Bufftp
                      Open recievers help a QB!
                      There is no way there are not open receivers when a play breaks down and Losman is running around. Receivers have a huge advantage over the defensive players and if the DL does not get pressure and stop the QB from having time receivers are always open...unless of course the QB is a mental midget and can't see the field. I guess he's still a rookie and needs more time. You'd at least think he would know not to go head first when he's running by now. The way things are going we're never going to know how good Edwards is because he's going to get in there and crushed before he gets a chance.

Comment

• duhbilz
                        S.Jersey #1 fan of Daunte Culpeper where he may play
                        • Jul 2007

Who say's the WR aren't open? Maybe JP is affraid to throw the ball because he's affraid it will be intercepted?

Comment

• Novacane
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Philagape
                          If that's the case, then it's on him. If Price is not getting open, then his garbage is worse than JP's.
                          I can't believe our recievers are NEVER open. Open in the NFL is a half step. Seems like JP won't throw to them unless they are wide open. Maybe I'm wrong and EVERY single one of our recievers are covered on EVERY play.

Comment

• Philagape
                            WIN NOW
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Novacane
                            I can't believe our recievers are NEVER open. Open in the NFL is a half step. Seems like JP won't throw to them unless they are wide open. Maybe I'm wrong and EVERY single one of our recievers are covered on EVERY play.
                            That's just as believable

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion

Comment

• DynaPaul
                              • Sep 2003

Being a Losman supporter for the last 3 years, I just gotta come out and say it... JP blows! Kid looks like a deer in the headlights. I was gonna give him the whole year but at this point he has shown NOTHING. Lynch is our offense now.

Comment

Working...
                              X