PDA

View Full Version : JP looking .... looking .... looking .....

Philagape
09-16-2007, 01:07 PM
I'd really like to know what he's seeing when he stands back there all that time. Obviously any opponent will focus on Evans, but where is Price??? He must have single coverage.

Elminster
09-16-2007, 01:09 PM
I'd really like to know what he's seeing when he stands back there all that time. Obviously any opponent will focus on Evans, but where is Price??? He must have single coverage.
Single coverage pretty much means Peerless doesn't exist...

Michael82
09-16-2007, 01:12 PM
Single coverage pretty much means Peerless doesn't exist...
exactly. The problem is that even if Evans is triple covered....Price can't find a way to get open. :ill: :puke:

Bufftp
09-16-2007, 01:17 PM
Open recievers help a QB!

BSU Drew
09-16-2007, 01:19 PM
Wow... I've always been a Losman fan.. However after watching the last two games.... im all for something new. He obviously is not our future. Lets be honest.. 23 yards in the first half!? Put Edwards in and at least try to win.

Elminster
09-16-2007, 01:21 PM
Wow... I've always been a Losman fan.. However after watching the last two games.... im all for something new. He obviously is not our future. Lets be honest.. 23 yards in the first half!? Put Edwards in and at least try to win.
I'd be behind you...but how will Edwards make our receivers open? The biggest problem(aside from Fairchild) is all opposing defenses have to do is triple-cover Evans and our passing offense is completely shut down.

Novacane
09-16-2007, 01:23 PM
ever cross your mind they may be open and JP is just not seeing them. Give me a break excusing his garbage play :rolleyes:

Typ0
09-16-2007, 01:26 PM
I see the excuse mongers are coming out already. Anything but making JP Losman responsible for his piss poor play.

evol4276
09-16-2007, 01:28 PM
actually id only give him 1 looking and then sack, but he is still playing like piss.

Philagape
09-16-2007, 01:29 PM
ever cross your mind they may be open and JP is just not seeing them. Give me a break excusing his garbage play :rolleyes:

If that's the case, then it's on him. If Price is not getting open, then his garbage is worse than JP's.

Typ0
09-16-2007, 01:29 PM
Open recievers help a QB!

There is no way there are not open receivers when a play breaks down and Losman is running around. Receivers have a huge advantage over the defensive players and if the DL does not get pressure and stop the QB from having time receivers are always open...unless of course the QB is a mental midget and can't see the field. I guess he's still a rookie and needs more time. You'd at least think he would know not to go head first when he's running by now. The way things are going we're never going to know how good Edwards is because he's going to get in there and crushed before he gets a chance.

duhbilz
09-16-2007, 01:32 PM
Who say's the WR aren't open? Maybe JP is affraid to throw the ball because he's affraid it will be intercepted?

Novacane
09-16-2007, 01:33 PM
If that's the case, then it's on him. If Price is not getting open, then his garbage is worse than JP's.

I can't believe our recievers are NEVER open. Open in the NFL is a half step. Seems like JP won't throw to them unless they are wide open. Maybe I'm wrong and EVERY single one of our recievers are covered on EVERY play.

Philagape
09-16-2007, 01:33 PM
I can't believe our recievers are NEVER open. Open in the NFL is a half step. Seems like JP won't throw to them unless they are wide open. Maybe I'm wrong and EVERY single one of our recievers are covered on EVERY play.

That's just as believable

DynaPaul
09-16-2007, 01:41 PM
Being a Losman supporter for the last 3 years, I just gotta come out and say it... JP blows! Kid looks like a deer in the headlights. I was gonna give him the whole year but at this point he has shown NOTHING. Lynch is our offense now.

BSU Drew
09-16-2007, 02:02 PM
Honestly. Why is Edwards sitting on the bench?

Philagape
09-16-2007, 02:04 PM
Price catches one! :faint:

BSU Drew
09-16-2007, 02:07 PM
Is it rude to kinda hope that Losman sprains an ankle or something?

Philagape
09-16-2007, 02:07 PM
Peerless!! There ya go

JD
09-16-2007, 02:15 PM
Losman is a joke. I dont understand how most of you people can remain confident in this moron. When are you going to say "pull the plug"? When we're 0-8? **** that! Bring in Edwards.

"Its only game two"
SHUT UP! Right about now it's quite obvious that he doesnt have the "IT" factor that good QB's have. Look at Shaub, he has "IT". JP DOES NOT.

billsburgh
09-16-2007, 02:50 PM
LOSMAN LOOKS OFF: Bills QB J.P. Losman just looks out of sync thus far. That fade route was a little flat. He seems reluctant to pull the trigger on a couple of plays where it looked like there were opportunities for some good gain through the air. The pass protection has been decent. --- from Chris Brown

JP is Rob Johnson reincarnated.

Mitchy moo
09-16-2007, 04:22 PM
I'd really like to know what he's seeing when he stands back there all that time

He sees nothing.

YardRat
09-16-2007, 04:34 PM

Amen.

TacklingDummy
09-16-2007, 04:49 PM
from Chris Brown

Rob Johnson was better.

Jimbuktu
09-16-2007, 05:00 PM
Ouch, TD.

But ****, looks like the JP experiment is DAMN near over. If the Bills are going to suck, I'd at least like them to show us SOME hope. Some glimmer of something. Today's game was PATHETIC. Embarassing to watch.

At least it looks like we can grab a top 5 pick. Any big time DTs coming out this year?

Mr. Pink
09-16-2007, 05:00 PM
At this point, JP is rivalling Bruce Mathison in futility from our QB position...He isn't even close to Rob Johnson. Johnson actually put up good statistical days and hit open receivers. The only comparison is they both hold the ball too long.

TacklingDummy
09-16-2007, 05:02 PM
Is it rude to kinda hope that Losman sprains an ankle or something?

Secretly No.