PDA

View Full Version : DE - What is the status on Jones and MckEnzie

hintexas
03-23-2003, 01:55 PM
What is the status on DE - Marcus Jones. If he is healthy I think he will add alot to the Bills pass rush. Also what role will McKenzie play next season?

The Natrix
03-23-2003, 02:17 PM
you heard it here first - Jones will be NFL comeback player of the year.

Doc
03-23-2003, 03:01 PM
I read awhile ago that the Bills were (pleasantly) surprised to learn that Jones' injury wasn't nearly as severe as they first believed. As for McKenzie, he wasn't hurt as far as I knew.

superbills
03-23-2003, 03:37 PM
I agree with Natrix, mostly. I'm not sure about comeback player of the year, but I believe that Jones will have a VERY positive impact on the DLine. McKenzie is what McKenzie is. A middle of the road player who will provide depth, but is not an answer to our problems.

Doc
03-23-2003, 03:38 PM
McKenzie won't have to be the answer. He'll be a situational pass rusher.

TigerJ
03-23-2003, 04:04 PM
I expect Jones to 100% healthy and if used correctly will be very productive. McKenzie: agreed that he'll be a situational pass rusher.

Stewie
03-23-2003, 09:31 PM
I really think that our DL last year was comprised of two legit starters and a bunch of other guys that can be good when they're rotated in off the bench. Now we have true starters all the way around, and the guys that started last year have that much more experience. This is going to be a good year.

Pray for no injuries...