X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hintexas
    • Mar 2003

DE - What is the status on Jones and MckEnzie

What is the status on DE - Marcus Jones. If he is healthy I think he will add alot to the Bills pass rush. Also what role will McKenzie play next season?
  • The Natrix
    • Jul 2002

you heard it here first - Jones will be NFL comeback player of the year.

Byrd.

Comment

• Doc
      • Dec 2002

I read awhile ago that the Bills were (pleasantly) surprised to learn that Jones' injury wasn't nearly as severe as they first believed. As for McKenzie, he wasn't hurt as far as I knew.

Comment

• superbills
        • Mar 2003

I agree with Natrix, mostly. I'm not sure about comeback player of the year, but I believe that Jones will have a VERY positive impact on the DLine. McKenzie is what McKenzie is. A middle of the road player who will provide depth, but is not an answer to our problems.
        "The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
        Ronald Reagan
        40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

• Doc
          • Dec 2002

McKenzie won't have to be the answer. He'll be a situational pass rusher.

Comment

• TigerJ
            • Jul 2002

I expect Jones to 100% healthy and if used correctly will be very productive. McKenzie: agreed that he'll be a situational pass rusher.
            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Stewie
              Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
              • Aug 2002

I really think that our DL last year was comprised of two legit starters and a bunch of other guys that can be good when they're rotated in off the bench. Now we have true starters all the way around, and the guys that started last year have that much more experience. This is going to be a good year.

Pray for no injuries...
              Originally posted by Topdog
              Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
              Originally posted by mercyrule
              I love Weiner.
              Originally posted by mercyrule
              also cheese

Comment

Working...
              X