PDA

View Full Version : Verdict is in

Captain gameboy
09-16-2007, 02:33 PM
1. Schobel. Invisible. Never thought he was all that. Terrible game. One useless sack. Never d'teamed. Never does anything.

2. McGee. He is our offense. The best kickoff returner I have ever seen.

3. Marshawn. Extend him now. He is that good.

4. JP. The clock s now ticking. I have always been a supporter, but he looks terrible. Indecisive, yet rushed, (is that even possible?). Horrible game. You get two weeks from me, then we go with the rookie.

5. Steve Fairchild. Hey.They got this thing called a screen. You use it when you are getting the snot blitzed out of you; your o line cannot block, and your best player is a running back who can catch.

6. Tight ends. Lets go with 10 on the offense and save the cap space. Worthless.

7. Pearless Price. Hated him since day one. Hate him more now. I would be shocked and dismayed if he is on this team next year. Worthless.
There have to be free agents out of work that are better than him.

Novacane
09-16-2007, 02:35 PM
agree with everything

scott51
09-16-2007, 02:35 PM
1. Schobel. Invisible. Never thought he was all that. Terrible game. One useless sack. Never d'teamed. Never does anything.

4. JP. The clock s now ticking. I have always been a supporter, but he looks terrible. Indecisive, yet rushed, (is that even possible?). Horrible game. You get two weeks from me, then we go with the rookie.

5. Steve Fairchild. Hey.They got this thing called a screen. You use it when you are getting the snot blitzed out of you; your o line cannot block, and your best player is a running back who can catch.

6. Tight ends. Lets go with 10 on the offense and save the cap space. Worthless.

7. Pearless Price. Hated him since day one. Hate him more now. I would be shocked and dismayed if he is on this team next year. Worthless.

I agree with all but #1, I think Schobel is a very good defensive player for us. and as for JP, TIME IS UP NOW!!!! It's time to place him where he belongs, on the bench!!!

Ebenezer
09-16-2007, 02:39 PM

Sadly, this will continue until he gets hurt or the bye week.

Captain gameboy
09-16-2007, 02:42 PM
I agree with all but #1, I think Schobel is a very good defensive player for us. and as for JP, TIME IS UP NOW!!!! It's time to place him where he belongs, on the bench!!!

He's terrible.

Makes a ton of money.
Never stops the run.
Never beats an olineman.
Never doubled.
Never gets a quick sack.
He's a trash sacker.
A guy who gets the tackle when the coverage is superb.
I'd get rid of him in a minute if we could get value.

venis2k1
09-16-2007, 02:58 PM
i dont know if i can watch jp and the bills on monday night :( getting the crap kicked out of us by WADE PHILLIPS and the fricken COWBOYS. Get edwards in there. atleast then ill feel better about us sucking so much.

Typ0
09-16-2007, 03:02 PM
as I said before the season started if we can't beat the JETS we just might be the first team in history to lose all their games.

DraftBoy
09-16-2007, 03:03 PM
I completely agree on Aaron with GB and the worst thing is that Kelsay is the exact same type of a player. Good post GB.

Michael82
09-16-2007, 03:04 PM
Nice thread! :clap:

JP Losman played like ****, but he wasn't the only one. The defense got ran over, right from the first ****ing drive. 7 minutes and couldn't get the ball back. :ill:

The offensive line can't block a blitz to save their lives. The wide receivers can't get open whatsoever. Peerless Price is a waste of ****ing space! :mad: The tight ends blow! The backup RB blows. The defensive line is paid way too much. Both Chris Kelsay and Aaron Schobel suck ass!!! Neither of them could get to the ****ing QB. :mad:

The coaches can't call a game whatsoever. It makes me want to scream! They suck! Where's the mix? 3 run plays or 3 pass plays in a row suck ass! And if you are getting blitzed every ****ing play, call some damn screens! Don't even get me started on the defense. Perry Fewell has his head up his ass.

Captain gameboy
09-16-2007, 03:14 PM
I completely agree on Aaron with GB and the worst thing is that Kelsay is the exact same type of a player. Good post GB.

You're damn right.

This franchise needs to take a close look at itself.

Marv is a really nice guy, but this is a tough game with a lot of tough people, and we aren't getting them.

Get out of here Marv. Write books. Do interviews. Get comfortable with your lazyboy. Look at your HOF bust. But you are in way over your head, and we are not getting value from your performance as GM.

We either get tough or we do what we have been doing for the past 13 years.

Schobel is the perfect example. Does what he does. Gets him a nice contract but never helps us win games.
Kelsay/Denney.... the same.

We have a really good group of linebackers and a reasonable safety/CB situation.
They are carrying this team and performing way beyond what we hoped or should ever have expected.

We do not have:
... an offensive coordinator who has ever heard of the screen
.... a right side o line that can do anything, or ever has in the last six years
.....anything resembling performance/production at the tight end position
..... anything at all at wide receiver ex Evans, (is Roscoe really doing anything?.... cut Price today).

Captain gameboy
09-16-2007, 03:26 PM

The offensive line can't block a blitz to save their lives. The wide receivers can't get open whatsoever. Peerless Price is a waste of ****ing space! :mad: The tight ends blow!

Exactly Mikey.

And thats why God invented the screen.

Is this too hard for Fairchild to figure out?

Lynch, right now in my incredibly biased view, is in the top seven in this league.

Get him the screen.

OpIv37
09-16-2007, 03:28 PM
I agree with everything except Schobel being terrible. He's overrated and over paid- I'll agree with that. But we certainly could do worse.

On the whole, we've got a ****load of money tied up in DE's who don't do a whole lot.

Discotrish
09-16-2007, 03:28 PM
Sadly, this will continue until he gets hurt or the bye week.

We have to give him as many years as we gave Rob Johnson, don't we? Maybe he could don a headband.

:boozer:

Patti

Captain gameboy
09-16-2007, 03:39 PM
I agree with everything except Schobel being terrible. He's overrated and over paid- I'll agree with that. But we certainly could do worse.

On the whole, we've got a ****load of money tied up in DE's who don't do a whole lot.

On a value basis, I disagree.

Further, it extends to the entire defensive end position.

I think our much maligned interior D looked OK today, and I am coming to really like our corners/safeties.

What I freakin' hate is our defensive ends.

We are getting no value from them.
They get beat outside on running plays.
They get killed on running plays at them.
They never get pressure withing the critical three second pass phase.
They suck, and we are paying a fortune for them.

Really....If I was calling the shots and Wire was healthy, I'd go back to a 3-4, and deal with it.

How many third and longs that are converted do we have to see?

SpillerThrills
09-16-2007, 04:03 PM

JP Losman played like ****, but he wasn't the only one. The defense got ran over, right from the first ****ing drive. 7 minutes and couldn't get the ball back. :ill:

I agree that the D did get run over, but they did also give us a shot at this game... they held Pitt to 12 points in the first half, and did not allow them into the endzone till the second half. part of the problem is they got so tired out from being on the field for so long that they didn't have anything left. JP needs to get something done and soon!!! his time is ticking, and within the next 2 weeks his time is gonna be up unless he can get something going big time.....

YardRat
09-16-2007, 04:28 PM
This is going to be long year.

The defense certainly isn't anything to crow about, but considering the system they run and the personnel they've been forced to run it with due to injuries and younger players (Poz, Whitner, etc) they've played admirably for the most part.

Could we use an upgrade at a few positions? Definitely.

The offense is not necessarily an entirely different story.

We have the future at RB at a star at WR. The offensive line has looked, for the most part, improved over last year. We still could use a better TE and a better #2 receiver, but I still maintain both Price and Royal would look better with better play from the QB position.

For that matter, the defense would look a helluva lot better if we had an offense that could manage to put a couple of points on the board.

Ebenezer
09-16-2007, 05:47 PM
We have to give him as many years as we gave Rob Johnson, don't we? Maybe he could don a headband.

:boozer:

Patti
no...they didn't draft Edwards to wait 3 years...JP will enter the final year of his contract next season...they have to figure out if he is worth wasting any more time over...at this point...not is winning.

Inetpub
09-16-2007, 05:50 PM

The offensive line can't block a blitz to save their lives. The wide receivers can't get open whatsoever. Peerless Price is a waste of ****ing space! :mad: The tight ends blow! The backup RB blows. The defensive line is paid way too much. Both Chris Kelsay and Aaron Schobel suck ass!!! Neither of them could get to the ****ing QB. :mad:

The coaches can't call a game whatsoever. It makes me want to scream! They suck! Where's the mix? 3 run plays or 3 pass plays in a row suck ass! And if you are getting blitzed every ****ing play, call some damn screens! Don't even get me started on the defense. Perry Fewell has his head up his ass.

What team are you cheering for??

HHURRICANE
09-16-2007, 05:58 PM

Schobel sucks. Period. He'll get his garbage sacks but he can't play the run and he doesn't get double teamed. This Bills are too stupid to realize that size on the D is invaluable.

Captain gameboy
09-16-2007, 06:43 PM
part of the problem is they got so tired out from being on the field for so long that they didn't have anything left. .....

And they were on the field so long because our defensive line is terrible.
That is what caused the numerous long third down conversions.

The offense is bad, but that is a different subject.
The fact is that we cannot stop anyone on third down.
We get nothing from our ends, and little from the middle.

Ultra Chimp 1
09-17-2007, 09:22 AM
OBD is an embarrassment. It's obvious managment from top to bottom is awful at scouting players and signing the correct players to deserving contracts.

Schobel was, always, overrated.

I knew Spikes, Clements and Fletcher leaving would kill him this year.

Dr. Lecter
09-17-2007, 09:23 AM
Actually their scouting has been OK the past two years.

Whitner, Lynch and Poz look good and McCargo is showing signs, if he avoids injury.

Ultra Chimp 1
09-17-2007, 09:25 AM
Actually their scouting has been OK the past two years.

Whitner, Lynch and Poz look good and McCargo is showing signs, if he avoids injury.

I'm sorry dude, but McCargo is terrible.

Dr. Lecter
09-17-2007, 09:27 AM
No, he has actually been one of the very few bright spots.

And, even if he is not, 3 out of 4 is good percentage in the HFL for drafting guys.

THATHURMANATOR

There have to be free agents out of work that are better than him.

I am with you 100%. I was saying the same thing about Schobel! 0 pressure!

hydro
I'm sorry dude, but McCargo is terrible.

LOL, so what are you a talent scout? Give the guy some time geezz. Not everyone comes out of college tearing **** up!

Ultra Chimp 1
09-17-2007, 09:30 AM
LOL, so what are you a talent scout? Give the guy some time geezz. Not everyone comes out of college tearing **** up!

True, but McCargo really succeed with the teammates he's going to have for the next three years? Not likely.

Assuming he's even here, you can pretty much guarantee McCargo's career a write off.

LtBillsFan66
09-17-2007, 09:57 AM
I've been saying the same thing about Shoebel for years now. He gets all his sacks in garbage time. I've never seen him make a game changing play.

Discotrish
09-17-2007, 12:57 PM
What team are you cheering for??

Someone backing a different team wouldn't bother dissecting what's wrong with the Bills. They'd just write us off as a batting practice week.

Patti