• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrentEdwards2008
    • Aug 2007

Dear JP Losman....

Dear JP Losman,

I want to begin this letter by thanking you for embracing the city of Buffalo and understanding how great of an opportunity you have had in trying to turn around a franchise riddled with inconsistency for the past decade. I know it may be unfair that we're putting most of our hopes and dreams on your shoulders when there are 21 other starters on the team, but you've appeared confident and relentless in your training off the field, we've just expected it to translate into confidence and relentlessness on the field and it just hasn't happened.

I'm sure it's not easy to become a great QB in this league, so if it's not going to happen I ask you for one simple thing.....

BE TERRIBLE, I mean really disgusting, vomit inducing, bottom feeder terrible.

I don't want this team to be terrible just you. But the very last thing I want is for you to play just good enough to keep the starting job. Our franchise needs to shake the inconsistency that's been infesting its city and fans for almost 10 years now, so if you break our hearts, be harsh and never look back! I don't want to get over you. I want this relationship to last, but if the end is coming, the uglier the better. Only then will I be able to cope with your absence.

The welfare of this team is what matters most to me! Because you are an integral part of our team today, the way you perform matters to me as well. However, you must know that your importance does not exceed the importance of the franchise, and thus is the reason I'm writing this letter.

Your not the QB of the future and show us conclusively that you're not.

It's hard to take now, but it will be better for me in the long run. I'm sorry but I want Trent Edwards to be on the field asap because I know deep down he's the next great superstar in this league.

Thanks,

A fed up Bills fan.
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Re: Dear JP Losman....

“You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Bufftp
      Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
      "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
      Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
      - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
      to be led by permanent ideals -
      that is what keeps a man patient
      when the world ignores him,
      and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Comment

• Sypher
          • Sep 2003

Bye! Maybe someone will pick you up in the off season.

Comment

• Bufftp
            Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
            "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
            Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
            - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
            to be led by permanent ideals -
            that is what keeps a man patient
            when the world ignores him,
            and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Can we label this the worst thread ever? I want to take a **** in here, but then I realized that the post itself already is a big steaming pile of ****!

Comment

Working...
              X