PDA

View Full Version : are chances for next year?

BillsOwnAll
03-23-2003, 02:38 PM
so what do you guy think our chances our of makeing the super bowl do you think its relalistic for this year? :feedback:

Bruce is Loose
03-23-2003, 05:41 PM
Edited due to TOS violation.

ublinkwescore
03-23-2003, 06:59 PM
I think we just became a lot of football experts pick to go all the way - we've got an offense that can score - except when we play the pats.

Our offense is more then enough to win us a superbowl a la Buccaneer, Raven style.

The only question as to how far we go this year, is will our D be all that we can expect - we've got a great D line now with Pat Williams, Sam Adams, Aaron Schobel, and Marcus Jones (who's injury(s) were not as bad as first thought), a great Linebacking corps with Takeo Spikes, London Fletcher, and Jeff Posey who's play should be greatly aided by our D line, and with the pass rush that we should now be able to get, our Secondary shouldn't have to try to cover a reciever for more then a few seconds because the QB will either have to take the sack, or throw it away (Can you say intentional grounding?).

I think we're at least going to be AFC East Champs, and will make it ... Nah, we're going all the way this year pal!!!

the road to the superbowl goes through Buffalo in '04 (when the playoffs are played).

Dicknoze69
03-23-2003, 08:17 PM
yea we should easily be the favorite to be the AFC East Champs.

IF we can get a great pass rush, we'll be a hard team to beat. It all depends on Jones' injury and if Posey can at least match last year. I don't see any reason why Jones shouldn't get us 8-10 sacks and the same with Posey. However we still need to add depth at multiple positions.

SoCalBillsFan
03-23-2003, 08:25 PM
I think the play of our safties is important and often overlooked. We are at the point now iwth our D where this could be the weak link.

Offensively it will be important for us to add even more depth at WR. Having 3 good wideouts adds a lot to the offense.

WE MUST STAY HEALTHY AGAIN! this is very important. If we can stay healthy, I like our chances

Buffarama
03-23-2003, 09:12 PM
My guess is 15-1

WG
03-23-2003, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore
... and Marcus Jones (who's injury(s) were not as bad as first thought), ...

Yeah? Where'd ya hear that? The Bills FO! :rolleyes:

I'll believe it when he is on the field for 16 games and plays significantly better than Ahanotu!

I can't see an AFC team that is better than us on paper. We surpass every team in our rich division. The South is a joke except for Tennessee which is in rebuild mode. The North won't put up any serious contenders. The West, Oakland's done for a couple of years. Denver and K.C. may be the best. We're better than both if coached properly.

It's the NFC teams that trouble me. The NFC, IMO, boasts the leagues top 2 or 3 teams in T.B., Philly, Detroit... :jk: