X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Billzz
    • Sep 2003

Execution

Wish we where seeing improvement from the QB position, but we aren't. It is painfully apparent after this game JP is not improving even though he did have pressure in his face all day. I remember being concerned about him having happy feet and not staying in the pocket to make plays, now I wish he would run or atleast try to carry this team on his back. Basically he is not executing crap.

Without us knowing what plays are called I will give the coaching staff a reprieve on that. Down side is everyone knows with the personnel changes we do wether a pass or run is coming. My 8 year old son asked why Lynch was taken out of the game, then said "Oh they must be passing." Again what is being called in, regardless of players on the field, is not being executed.

Insult to injury for me this game was the lack of moxy everyone showed while back ups rammed the friggin ball down our throat again and ofcourse the one bright light being injured. I can't wait till the Miami game when I get my chance to sit directly behind the bills bench and tell them what I really think.
  • venis2k1
    Youboty can hope
    • Jul 2002

Re: Execution

i'm in favor of it

Comment

Working...
    X