X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RoanokeVABillsFan
    • Sep 2005

About Time

Way to go Lee Evans. About time that some frustration was shown by someone on the team and then the coach actually was "chirping" at the refs too. Sometimes, it's like we're the only ones that care.

They can't continue to accept losing. Maybe they'll start playing to win instead of playing not to lose. This offensive philosophy has got to go. I wish JP would quick looking like a sorry ass and get pissed off about the play calling and lead the team, if he's is actually capable of doing that, which is highly questionable as each week goes on.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: About Time

I like the passion but be smart about it. He hurt the team (not that it really mattered at that point in the game, but still).

The smart thing to do would be talk to the refs as he was walking away. There are ways to show passion and frustration without penalizing your team 15 yards.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• RoanokeVABillsFan
      • Sep 2005

I agree with what your saying if the game is close. At 26-3, just let it out and show the rest of the team you're not going to take this losing environment and mentality any more.

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

it was a stupid move and looked very bad, there are ways to handle that kind of a situation and Evans failed in that regard and it does nothing to pickup his team but rather makes them more in the dumps.
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X