PDA

View Full Version : JP Sounds clueless in press conference...

Nighthawk
09-16-2007, 03:37 PM
This guy just doesn't seem to get it. It's too bad, I truly was pulling for the guy, but he just doesn't seem able to make plays and isn't that what a QB is supposed to do? If he isn't, then why is he in there? This entire organization needs to wake up and show they want to win, because it isn't evident to me.

JD
09-16-2007, 03:44 PM
JP is getting TORN APART BY EVERYONE, and I love it :D

Canadian'eh!
09-16-2007, 03:45 PM
Bring on Trent

OpIv37
09-16-2007, 03:46 PM

you shouldn't- JP sucking is bad for the Bills. I'm sure it feels good to be right, but I would hope a Bills fan would rather have the team's QB playing well than take glory in his (and thus the team's) failures.

Nighthawk
09-16-2007, 03:46 PM
you shouldn't- JP sucking is bad for the Bills. I'm sure it feels good to be right, but I would hope a Bills fan would rather have the team's QB playing well than take glory in his (and thus the team's) failures.

Well said!

YardRat
09-16-2007, 03:47 PM
I've waited for 2-plus seasons for JP to play well, and outside of a couple games, maybe even only a few throws, he hasn't.

Canadian'eh!
09-16-2007, 03:48 PM

I disagree.... tear him to shreds... the sooner that bum never sees the field again, the sooner we can move on to something hopefully better (Edwards)

Scumbag College
09-16-2007, 04:09 PM
He called out the OC and wanted the Bills to open up the playbook. That's all well and good, but if they do do this, and JP falls on his face, well then it would be time for a change.

Elminster
09-16-2007, 04:12 PM
He called out the OC and wanted the Bills to open up the playbook. That's all well and good, but if they do do this, and JP falls on his face, well then it would be time for a change. That's good though. Because then we can KNOW that JP needs to go, rather than wondering about it. Give him a clean shot to sink or swim...

Michael82
09-16-2007, 04:21 PM
He called out the OC and wanted the Bills to open up the playbook. That's all well and good, but if they do do this, and JP falls on his face, well then it would be time for a change.
I'm glad. I want to see them open the book. Let JP try running the offense on his own. Let him do what he did last year. Because the current playbook sucks ass!!! :up:

Scumbag College
09-16-2007, 04:23 PM
I'm glad. I want to see them open the book. Let JP try running the offense on his own. Let him do what he did last year. Because the current playbook sucks ass!!! :up:

If Josh Reed is healthy next week, just go four wide and let him go like he did at Tulane. The TEs are useless, I don't think the Bills come within five touchdowns of beating the Pats next week with this current scheme.

BB4LIFE
09-16-2007, 04:36 PM
I'm glad. I want to see them open the book. Let JP try running the offense on his own. Let him do what he did last year. Because the current playbook sucks ass!!!

I agree... No one is expecting them to beat New England next week.. leave it all out there... It can't get much worse..

Mitchy moo
09-16-2007, 04:37 PM
I agree... No one is expecting them to beat New England next week.. leave it all out there... It can't get much worse..

It will.:const:

HHURRICANE
09-16-2007, 05:06 PM

Seriously, he called out th OC? I didn't hear the press conference. Well if this is true than maybe that changes things a little.

HHURRICANE
09-16-2007, 05:08 PM

I guess I need to listen to the press conference. Either way, calling out Fairchild can't be good.

Michael82
09-16-2007, 05:08 PM
Seriously, he called out th OC? I didn't hear the press conference. Well if this is true than maybe that changes things a little.
Yeah it does, doesn't it? It means that JP is sick and tired of the same chicken **** playcalling too! :mad:

HHURRICANE
09-16-2007, 05:13 PM
Yeah it does, doesn't it? It means that JP is sick and tired of the same chicken **** playcalling too! :mad:

Mikey, I completely agree that this organization doesn't know how to use JP to his fullest potential. People have to respect Vince Young because he is a double threat. Why not use JP the same way?

However, JP has no touch, spends way too much time in the pocket, and stares down receivers. So you can't blame it all on the coaching.

With that said an offense that has "tiny tim" as thier QB should be able to generate more offense than this one. The announcers were saying that the Giants were having a tough time on offense and they had twice as many yards as us while I was watching the game.

Yasgur's Farm
09-16-2007, 05:14 PM
Did he seriously call out FairchilD... :posrep:... You go JP!!

The Spaz
09-16-2007, 05:16 PM
Throw the ****ing ball J.p. just don't stand there like a freshmen high school QB. I don't know how many times he just stood there and seemed like he had no clue where to go with the ball.

The Answer
09-16-2007, 05:19 PM
This guy just doesn't seem to get it. It's too bad, I truly was pulling for the guy, but he just doesn't seem able to make plays and isn't that what a QB is supposed to do? If he isn't, then why is he in there? This entire organization needs to wake up and show they want to win, because it isn't evident to me.

Is it just The Answer or does it seem that Losman is a bit slow in the head? Listening to him talk to the media you really have to wonder - maybe this explains why he is a horrible QB and makes the same mistakes over and over again.

~The Answer

HHURRICANE
09-16-2007, 05:22 PM
The press conference isn't up anywhere yet.

However, I read some quotes and JP is dillusional. He thought his pass to Price was "just out". And Pittsburgh was "confusing him with their D."

Sorry, but it's time to start Edwards. I really don't think we can do worse.

HHURRICANE
09-16-2007, 05:27 PM
Throw the ****ing ball J.p. just don't stand there like a freshmen high school QB. I don't know how many times he just stood there and seemed like he had no clue where to go with the ball.

Here's why:

"We had guys open sometimes and they did some things to confuse us in the pass game and in pass protection," said Losman who looked hesitant at times to pull the trigger.

tampabay25690
09-16-2007, 05:33 PM

Since you are a Notre Dame fan JP looks like that little boy that QB's for ND......CLUELESS!!!!!!!

DynaPaul
09-16-2007, 06:23 PM

Great! Let's do it. Let's open the playbook real wide and let JP run it. I wanna see him redeem himself because I've rooting for him since the beginning and now I feel let down. If he doesn't do anything with the opened playbook then we'll really know if he's gonna be the guy here because right now he doesn't look like the guy. If the coaching staff REALLY is holding him back then I wanna see those shackles taken off next week at New England.

OPEN the playbook and let's see what JP can do!

kinigirly
09-16-2007, 06:29 PM
what press conference?? i've been waiting to see what jauron has to say for himself but there's still nothing up on bb.com

SABURZFAN
09-16-2007, 06:49 PM
Here's why:

"We had guys open sometimes and they did some things to confuse us in the pass game and in pass protection," said Losman who looked hesitant at times to pull the trigger.

he says "us."besides Losman,who else was confused?it sounds as if he's trying to pawn off some of the blame.

Oaf
09-16-2007, 06:57 PM
Yeah, can I get a link to the PC for JP?

Lol.. nice quote in your sig Saburz.

OpIv37
09-16-2007, 07:38 PM
Since you are a Notre Dame fan JP looks like that little boy that QB's for ND......CLUELESS!!!!!!!

hey, no pouring salt in the wounds- let's keep the discussions to one crappy football team at a time.

kinigirly
09-16-2007, 07:52 PM
i just watched it. i don't think he sounded clueless. the only thing i got from that is he's pissed at fairchild and he's pissed about penalties. he's obviously very unhappy that passing has been restricted and wants to be allowed to let it rip. actually he said that repeatedly

TacklingDummy
09-16-2007, 07:55 PM
i just watched it. i don't think he sounded clueless. the only thing i got from that is he's pissed at fairchild and he's pissed about penalties. he's obviously very unhappy that passing has been restricted and wants to be allowed to let it rip. actually he said that repeatedly

Alot more people are pissed at his play. He has no right to pissed at anyone for anything. He's responsible for his own play and his own play has sucked so far.

God I can't wait for this guy to be out of Buffalo

HHURRICANE
09-16-2007, 07:56 PM

Did he call out Farichild by name?

kinigirly
09-16-2007, 08:01 PM
he did not but it was crystal clear he disagrees with offensive playcalling.

HHURRICANE
09-16-2007, 08:11 PM

I just watched it and JP is a bumbling idiot. Does he realize that there are only 60 minutes in the game? That the idea is to score points? That we have only 16 games to play in?

It was a bunch of excuses, blah, blah, blah, blah.

I'm officially done with him. I'm not joking.

Mitchy moo
09-16-2007, 08:13 PM

It taken you long enough to realize this, this guys a ******.

djjimkelly
09-16-2007, 08:32 PM
CLUELESS MY ASS HE SOUNDS LIKE HES PLEADING TO RUN A REAL OFFENSE

Elminster
09-16-2007, 09:09 PM
He'll get his chance....when we cut him....

HAMMER
09-16-2007, 09:37 PM
I just watched it and JP is a bumbling idiot. Does he realize that there are only 60 minutes in the game? That the idea is to score points? That we have only 16 games to play in?

This Poste& is a major douche.

LABillsFan
09-16-2007, 09:38 PM
Is it me or does JP sound like Rupaul?

HAMMER
09-16-2007, 09:39 PM
Get a clue, when our OL gives him the time that a normal QB has we will be fine.

Oaf
09-16-2007, 09:42 PM

Blah, blah, blah. :stfu:

We all know if JP turns it around and plays well for a couple games you'll be right back on the bandwagon.

Same for you Skoob.

You're not "officially" done with anybody.

HAMMER
09-16-2007, 09:49 PM
I am really sick of the football " know it all's". Our team is not good right now, but please, just go to hell you jerks.

JD
09-16-2007, 10:07 PM
Obviously I want whats best for the team, and JP is not whats best for the team. Therefore I feel people ripping on him will do the organization good and hopefully Edwards gets a shot in the near future.

JD
09-16-2007, 10:16 PM
Get a clue, when our OL gives him the time that a normal QB has we will be fine.
I feel our O-line held up fairly well today, since they blitz'd almost every ****ing down!!!!

JD
09-16-2007, 10:16 PM
I am really sick of the football " know it all's". Our team is not good right now, but please, just go to hell you jerks.
JP, is that you?

Michael82
09-17-2007, 12:52 AM
yeah he does! and I'm glad. It's about time that they listen to him too, because this offensive playbook blows!!! :mad:

Typ0
09-17-2007, 04:02 AM

maybe you should go somewhere else then. all of the whining and you are the worst and most negative poster here with your stalking and bashing people. you would be a welcomed subtraction.

Historian
09-17-2007, 04:58 AM
I'll give him till the BYE.

If he hasn't turned it around, put the kid in.

Obviously the Bills aren't convinced either, or they wouldn't have drafted Edwards so high.

Ebenezer
09-17-2007, 05:03 AM
Obviously I want whats best for the team, and JP is not whats best for the team. Therefore I feel people ripping on him will do the organization good and hopefully Edwards gets a shot in the near future.

I can sympathize but all the complaining on a message board shouldnt change anything anybody does at OBD. Remember what ML used to say as coach....

Discotrish
09-17-2007, 06:01 AM

At least he's good-looking. Rob Johnson was ineffective and not much to look at, either. I'd keep JP on my desktop.

Patti

:clown:

Mitchy moo
09-17-2007, 06:12 AM
At least he's good-looking. Rob Johnson was ineffective and not much to look at, either. I'd keep JP on my desktop.

Patti

:clown:

:horror:

don137
09-17-2007, 07:33 AM
I think all would agree with JP that Fairchild's play calling has been nothing short of horrendous. I could honestly see him fired after this year. While many of us are not happy with JP's performance and he has just not got it done I am glad he realizes if he is going down he is going to go down swinging and wants to see what they can do if they open it up.
The problem I see with opening it up though is to open it up you need to go vertical but teams realized JP gets rattled easily so they blitz him and he panics and looks bad so I am not sure how successful he would be.
It does blow me away that so called fans would want a player to be bad. Putting personal interest in a player to do bad is about is poorest excuse of a fan and not really a fan.

EDS
09-17-2007, 07:36 AM
This Poste& is a major douche.

TOS violation?

jt3631
09-17-2007, 07:44 AM
I love when JP talks about opening it up when he cant even throw the ball away without a near interception...the only thing that needs to be opened up is the door !!!!!

HHURRICANE
09-17-2007, 08:50 AM
Blah, blah, blah. :stfu:

We all know if JP turns it around and plays well for a couple games you'll be right back on the bandwagon.

Same for you Skoob.

You're not "officially" done with anybody.

What thing I'm not is inconsistant. You want to suck on JP's jockstrap, that's fine by me.

I gave JP every excuse because he deserved it. He was mismanaged by MM, played behind a weak line, had a douch for a running back.

He's basically forgotten everything that he worked on last year. I posted during pre-season that he looked like he was falling back into his old habits. Double clutching the ball, dancing feet, staring down receivers, and hanging on to the ball too long.

Pittsburgh is a good team and has a good D. Jp wasn't going to play a perfect game against them. However, he had time and had chances to make plays. The guy sat on the sidelines doing his best Joe Ferguson.

Save this post. I am finished with JP. He's a nice kid and I believe a very good person but he doesn't have the mental toughness to play at this level and he never will. This is coming from a person that supported him from draft day and I'm admitting that he doesn't have what it takes.

raphael120
09-17-2007, 10:02 AM
Oh come on, where is the "In Marv I Trust" threads?

mybills
09-17-2007, 10:14 AM

Last week, the zone experts said that was "panic" on his face. :penalty:
I saw "frustration".