PDA

View Full Version : We suck

Mitchy moo
09-16-2007, 03:45 PM
The Bills have fallen down big time. We held Big ben pretty much the whole day and scored almost nothing. The ST looked decent and gave us some great starting field position but we wasted it on a FG.

It's time to start thinking about our QB future and move forward with the best looking player during our pre-season, Trent Edwards.

Typ0
09-16-2007, 03:48 PM
can't wait to see how long before this thread is moved.

Mitchy moo
09-16-2007, 03:50 PM
can't wait to see how long before this thread is moved.

Honest assessment and reality, it bites. It not like I don't live and die for them but they are killing me slowly.

Please come up with some reason to be positive, please.:const:

Typ0
09-16-2007, 05:48 PM
here's something to be positive about...Ralph Wilson isn't going to live forever.

SABURZFAN
09-16-2007, 05:51 PM
The Bills have fallen down big time. We held Big ben pretty much the whole day and scored almost nothing. The ST looked decent and gave us some great starting field position but we wasted it on a FG.

It's time to start thinking about our QB future and move forward with the best looking player during our pre-season, Trent Edwards.

it was the playcalling.it wasn't JP's fault.
it was the OL.it wasn't JP's fault.
jauron needs to go.it's not JP's fault.

Inetpub
09-16-2007, 05:54 PM
it was the playcalling.it wasn't JP's fault.
it was the OL.it wasn't JP's fault.
jauron needs to go.it's not JP's fault.

also include
defence cant get the ball back
OL cant give him more than 5 seconds
5 pass attempts in the first half
OC sucks

man this list goes on and on.

and on

and on

DynaPaul
09-16-2007, 05:56 PM
The list goes on but I've finally faced it: JP sucks.

Mad Max
09-16-2007, 05:57 PM
here's something to be positive about...Ralph Wilson isn't going to live forever.

That's what they say about Fidel Castro...year after year after year after...

henrybacker
09-16-2007, 06:00 PM
pitt did whatever they wanted whenever they wanted to on offense (except for red zone) just like denver. I see a trend coming...

YardRat
09-16-2007, 06:06 PM
also include
defence cant get the ball back
OL cant give him more than 5 seconds
5 pass attempts in the first half
OC sucks

man this list goes on and on.
and on
and on

1 TO and another three and out...both early enough in the game that the outcome was still in question. Couple that with the short fields the ST's were giving the offense to work with and that's no excuse.

Nobody gets 5 seconds consistently. Start hitting the intermediate throws more often, get the LB's and safeties back on theie heels a little bit and the amount of times JP has 4 or 5 seconds to throw will increase.

4 possessions, three 3 and outs...no wonder there were only five passes.

Lynch seems to be doing just fine under this OC's scheme. He's not lighting the world on fire, but he sure as hell is making plays when his number is called.

acehole
09-16-2007, 06:19 PM
Honest assessment and reality, it bites. It not like I don't live and die for them but they are killing me slowly.

Please come up with some reason to be positive, please.:const:

You are not the GM of this team..that one reason....

We do suck...you got that right.....but the the untrained eye you see it as the qb's fault....please he had on legit target today...and he was doubled.

shelby
09-16-2007, 06:22 PM
There is enough blame to go around.
Losman clearly is not performing well. However, our 0-2 start does not lie entirely on his shoulders.

i'll be honest with y'all. i don't give a crap if Losman or Edwards or Krusty the Klown is our QB, as long as we're winning games.
However, the odds of Losman being benched before the bye week (unless he's injured) are slim.

Those of you who want to place all the blame on JP....who will you blame if he's benched and we are still losing games?

Billz_fan
09-16-2007, 06:24 PM
i'll be honest with y'all. i don't give a crap if Losman or Edwards or Krusty the Klown is our QB, as long as we're winning games.
However, the odds of Losman being benched before the bye week (unless he's injured) are slim.

Those of you who want to place all the blame on JP....who will you blame if he's benched and we are still losing games?

Krusty the Klown

HHURRICANE
09-16-2007, 06:25 PM
The D was supposed to suck this year. The irony is that for 2 weeks in a row they kept us in games.

Guys, serioulsy how many games are you going to win with 17 points in 2 games?

The blame is on the O which "tenderheart" is captain of.

JP sucked so let's stop kidding ourselves. By the way Oakland is close to beating Denver. They were the worst O in the league last year and they have 20 points.

shelby
09-16-2007, 06:27 PM
i'm not making excuses for JP. If the FO wants to bench him, i'm okay with that. i'm a fan of the team, not a fan of the player.

My point is that it is not only JP who is at fault here.

SABURZFAN
09-16-2007, 06:30 PM
There is enough blame to go around.
Losman clearly is not performing well. However, our 0-2 start does not lie entirely on his shoulders.

YOU!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

joekurtz
09-16-2007, 06:46 PM

Yeah well, a while ago I was thinking that the Bills weren't going to make the playoffs again in Wilson's lifetime, then it was in Marv's lifetime, now I'm begining to doubt whether they'll make it in MY lifetime. And I'm only 45. No spring chicken for sure, but still ... Damn.

Oaf
09-16-2007, 06:48 PM
Look at how the Browns, who even WE laughed at this week puts up TRIPLE our season total in points in HALF the time.

Look at the 2-0 Texans who just beat the Panthers at home.

Look at the 2-0 Lions who just beat the Vikings for the first time ever at Ford Field in OT.

Look at the Raiders who put up 20 at Mile High and got cheated out of a deserved win in OT.

The arguement can easily be made that we are the worst team in the NFL.

Mitchy moo
09-16-2007, 06:52 PM
Look at how the Browns, who even WE laughed at this week puts up TRIPLE our season total in points in HALF the time.

Look at the 2-0 Lions who just beat the Vikings for the first time ever at Ford Field in OT.

Look at the Raiders who put up 20 at Mile High and got cheated out of a deserved win in OT.

Doormats.

SABURZFAN
09-16-2007, 06:54 PM

we're Siberia of the NFL again. :ill:

JerseyBoofaloBills
09-16-2007, 06:59 PM
Ive been backing losman for some time..But i hate to see when he gets under pressure he looks like a chicken with his head cut off..other qb's just stand there calm and make nice passes..maybe it is time to see what this kid edwards can do..But not yet.

joekurtz
09-16-2007, 07:00 PM

Yep. And it's an argument that we'd win. Or lose, depending on how you look at it I guess.

Who's worse than us? No one that I can see.

How humiliating. Remember just a decade or so ago, when losing a squeeker like last week & losing a player to injury like Everett would have brought out the best in the Bills & inspired them on to victory the following week & well beyond? When it would have been a rallying point for the entire season?!!

joekurtz
09-16-2007, 07:00 PM

Yep. And it's an argument that we'd win. Or lose, depending on how you look at it I guess.

Who's worse than us? No one that I can see.

How humiliating. Remember just a decade or so ago, when losing a squeeker like last week & losing a player to injury like Everett would have brought out the best in the Bills & inspired them on to victory the following week & well beyond? When it would have been a rallying point for the entire season?!!