PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye JP

Mitchy moo
09-16-2007, 03:49 PM
No real reason to keep him playing, we need to groom a new player at that position. We need one with a brain and referrals (Bill Walsh). Let's debate it until the cows come home but after being ranked near last in offense last year and looking about the same way so far this year it's time to switch it up.

Let's cry on JP's shoulder and let him talk about his hall of fame career, in Canada.

Novacane
09-16-2007, 03:58 PM
JP will be gone soon if he does not make a miraculas turnaround

SquishDaFish
09-16-2007, 04:00 PM
Listen they will not pull JP unless of injury until about week 6-8 so get over it. No 50 threads on it this week please.

Mitchy moo
09-16-2007, 04:03 PM
He needed to go after seeing Edwards play in the preseason. We have the best QB available in our ranks, JP will make a great 3rd string option at best.

The kid is lost, it's written on the wall.

Michael82
09-16-2007, 04:03 PM
Listen they will not pull JP unless of injury until about week 6-8 so get over it. No 50 threads on it this week please.
Exactly! Great post! :bf1:

Novacane
09-16-2007, 04:07 PM

That would be fair.

Mitchy moo
09-16-2007, 04:08 PM
That would be fair.\\ Great, let's go 0-8 and give the new QB no time to learn. I would rather have the learning curve start earlier.

Easy E-Lass
09-16-2007, 04:10 PM
No real reason to keep him playing, we need to groom a new player at that position. We need one with a brain and referrals (Bill Walsh). Let's debate it until the cows come home but after being ranked near last in offense last year and looking about the same way so far this year it's time to switch it up.

Let's cry on JP's shoulder and let him talk about his hall of fame career, in Canada.
I'm Canadian, and JP would have a hard time up here too. He's just way too stupid. Kevin Glenn, Casey Printers, and Ricky Ray are all arguably better than the Bills starting QB. :S

SquishDaFish
09-16-2007, 04:12 PM
You dont know if Edwards is going to be good if you did you be working for an NFL team. Yes its getting tiring but JP derserves to have at least 6 weeks plain and simple. Edwards might be something special but he also might be the same as JP in the long run you dont know that after watching FN PRESEASON. Give it a FN break.

Doesnt matter anyway because if Edwards did play and play the same way you be calling for his head too. Whos up after that Fred Jackson??? :roflmao: GROW UP

Cleve
09-16-2007, 04:12 PM
Losman isn't terrible - he's just not great. Realistically, what's the best a team could do with Losman at the helm? I think he could command a solid 8-8 team - beyond that, a team trying to achieve a higher win-loss ratio would be handicapped by Losman.

He'd make a good back-up QB if we had a top-notch starting QB. But if the Bills goal is to win playoff games, and bring home that long over-due Super Bowl win, does anyone realistically think that would happen with Losman in the pocket, no matter how good the rest of the team was?

Mitchy moo
09-16-2007, 04:15 PM
you dont know that after watching FN PRESEASON. Give it a FN break.
GROW UP

I think it's time you grow up and face the music, JP sucks and he is terrible.

SquishDaFish
09-16-2007, 04:19 PM
Im not saying he wasnt terrible. But you dont call for a rookie who was a 3rd rd pick and hasnt played a down in real NFL action yet. Do you think it would send a good message to the team if they pulled JP this damn early?? Dont you think they might want the chance to gel and become a cohesive unit?? Then your going to have a disgrunted backup QB who might tear the team even more apart. We dont need that **** right now. Let the O try to get it together and become something. At least let them have a damn chance.

Not to mention the playcalling on both sides of the ball could be better.

Michael82
09-16-2007, 04:27 PM
Don't forget how the Jets' preseason stud looks....

Kellen Clemens looks like ****!

Mitchy moo
09-16-2007, 04:29 PM
We dont need that **** right now. Let the O try to get it together and become something. At least let them have a damn chance.

Not to mention the playcalling on both sides of the ball could be better.

We have ranked on or near the bottom of the offense rung for too long now. New options and new chances. Maybe we can ask BB for his video camera and buy it cheap?

SquishDaFish
09-16-2007, 04:37 PM
Skooby you are becoming almost as bad as some of the haters. Give it a break bro. Yes it sucks losing but you cant just run and make changes. Give them some time to try to gel. But I agree if after 6 or so games he and the O looks the same then yes changes need to be made. But JP deserves his chance before hes cut loose. Not to mention the Playcalling NEEDS to be FN FIXED

Yasgur's Farm
09-16-2007, 04:37 PM

Let's cry on JP's shoulder and let him talk about his hall of fame career, in Canada.You're getting a lot of mileage out of this Bill Walsh death bed thing... Do you need ghosts to tell you when to take a crap too!

BoltfanBo
09-16-2007, 04:38 PM
Skoob last year when the Chargers played the Bills you were defending JP to no end. Seems to me that your boy has a million dollar arm but a 2 cent brain.

Mitchy moo
09-16-2007, 04:41 PM
The Browns won today and are 1-1. they tossed their QB to the curb sunday and he was traded by tuesday. Notice a difference in their offense today?? Maybe, just maybe we need to toss JP to the side.

Ia it time to hit the panic button?

Mitchy moo
09-16-2007, 04:44 PM
Skoob last year when the Chargers played the Bills you were defending JP to no end. Seems to me that your boy has a million dollar arm but a 2 cent brain.

BFB,

He has regressed, project over.

HHURRICANE
09-16-2007, 05:03 PM

I agree with you. It would take some guts to make the right call and pull him now.

paladin warrior
09-16-2007, 05:24 PM
:const: =JP = :boozer: .. I dont know how long to keep him to playing.. He have been here to played for 3 yrs.. He should have played very good and brain power by now..

Mitchy moo
09-16-2007, 06:55 PM
:const: =JP = :boozer: .. I dont know how long to keep him to playing.. He have been here to played for 3 yrs.. He should have played very good and brain power by now..

That's just it, the guys not a rookie and he plays scared.

SABURZFAN
09-16-2007, 06:57 PM

why not?there's already a good start of threads with JP excuses and the sun hasn't set on the West Coast yet.

SABURZFAN
09-16-2007, 06:58 PM

well said........ :bf1:

Mr. Cynical
09-16-2007, 07:00 PM
The season is already lost - I'll be all my ZBs we don't break .500 - so may as well put Edwards in. JP has not made any real progress in 4 years. Time to move on.

SquishDaFish
09-16-2007, 07:38 PM

HUH?? Stop speaking Dutch. English please :idunno:

Mitchy moo
09-16-2007, 07:39 PM
HUH?? Stop speaking Dutch. English please :idunno:

:boozer: :tobykeith

Crisis
09-16-2007, 07:43 PM

GREAT POST.

Cleve
09-16-2007, 10:10 PM
I agree with you. It would take some guts to make the right call and pull him now.
Yeah, Losman has been around since 2004 - he's now into his 4th season with the Bills. I just don't think he's got anything left to show us - he's no rookie, that's for certain. As I said, he'd probably be competent, at best, with a rock-solid offensive line. I just don't understand why the Bills would bring the guy back for a 3rd season as a starter - especially if the (understood) goal is to win a championship, or at least make the post-season.

One thing that 1 Bills Drive seems to be good at - wasting seasons. It's been nearly 8 years since this team has been in a playoff game. 8 years. Super-Bowl winning dynastys have been built in less time than that. Look how the Bills have eroded in the AFC East - we used to be the dominant team - and New England was nothing - now the tables are completely turned. And there's no real hope on the horizon that will change.

We've had terrible quarterbacks since Flutie left. I was looking at the old stats - Flutie had a .677 win/loss average with the Bills. Holy hell, we'd be doing backflips if we got that kind of quarterback now.

Mitchy moo
09-16-2007, 10:18 PM
Yeah, Losman has been around since 2004 - he's now into his 4th season with the Bills. I just don't think he's got anything left to show us - he's no rookie, that's for certain. As I said, he'd probably be competent, at best, with a rock-solid offensive line. I just don't understand why the Bills would bring the guy back for a 3rd season as a starter - especially if the (understood) goal is to win a championship, or at least make the post-season.

One thing that 1 Bills Drive seems to be good at - wasting seasons. It's been nearly 8 years since this team has been in a playoff game. 8 years. Super-Bowl winning dynastys have been built in less time than that. Look how the Bills have eroded in the AFC East - we used to be the dominant team - and New England was nothing - now the tables are completely turned. And there's no real hope on the horizon that will change.

We've had terrible quarterbacks since Flutie left. I was looking at the old stats - Flutie had a .677 win/loss average with the Bills. Holy hell, we'd be doing backflips if we got that kind of quarterback now.

JP makes us look stupid in many ways for putting him on the field. Stupid coaches, stupid management, stupid owner, everyone involved.

JP seems like a nice kid, cut his azz.

jonah7777
09-16-2007, 10:41 PM
the bills are much worse tha just jp.. but yea after 4 years the kid still seems like a rookie. I would have to say the bills need a real coach but that costs moneyyyyy and old ralph is cheap. sadly expect the bills to continue this downward spiral till ralph is gone and then who knows if the bills will ven be the bills anymore.

PECKERWOOD
09-16-2007, 10:45 PM
BFB,

He has regressed, project over.

Exactly.. JP has shown all brawn and no brains, project over. I also agree with the statement that JP should not be pulled until week 6-8, Edwards needs more time to learn and besides I wouldn't want to see his first start be against New England.

Mitchy moo
09-16-2007, 10:46 PM
Remember when some people on here said we need to save money to give JP an extension?? Lol.

PECKERWOOD
09-16-2007, 10:51 PM
Remember when some people on here sadi we need to save money to give JP an extension?? Lol.

Yup..

Who knows? Maybe with Losman's poor play it will affect how much money Evans will demand in FA. Perhaps Buffalo could resign him to a reasonable long term contract now.

Mitchy moo
09-16-2007, 10:55 PM
Yup..

Who knows? Maybe with Losman's poor play it will affect how much money Evans will demand in FA. Perhaps Buffalo could resign him to a reasonable long term contract now.

I doubt it, he'll find a way to leave. Who wants Captain Chaos passing to them.