X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Evans has been a disappointment

dropping passes.. not getting open.. and acting like a 5 years old because he didnt get a couple calls.

grow up and do your job, *****.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: Evans has been a disappointment

Thank you! It's about time that someone calls him out.

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

I think he has been open quite a few times actually but without a QB it does him no good. I think it is a combiation of what I mentioned and maybe he is getting frustrated over the play calling or lack there of!

Comment

• BoltfanBo
        • Nov 2006

YEah what is up with Evans he's killing me in my Fantasy League. I've always liked Evans. I've always said the only person I'd take from the Bills to the Chargers was Evans. Is it JP or just Lee playing bad.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
          • Feb 2005

Fairchild/Juron... Bobby April for OC!!

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

A good receiver makes plays when his quarterback throws him the ball. A GREAT wide receiver makes plays no matter what and makes the quarterback look better! Lee Evans is NOT a GREAT wide receiver.

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

the only people on the team that dont deserve to be called out right now are Lynch, Parrish, and moorman.. other than that.. everyone deserves to have a finger pointed at them.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• YardRat
                Well, lookie here...
                • Dec 2004

Who's next? Lynch?

Evans is as frustrated, probably more, than any of us fans over the ineptness of the offense.

Regardless of who you choose to point the finger at first (I pick the QB, some will go with the OC, head coach, o-line etc...whatever, it's your prerogative) if something doesn't get fixed soon there is NO WAY he agrees to an extension of any kind, and he'll walk as soon as he's able to.

Evans is a star in this league, and that's not debatable.
                YardRat Wall of Fame
                #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                  Unreachable Douche
                  • Jul 2002

Having 1 trick pony JP Losman throwing the ball to Evans I can see why Evans is frustrated.

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                    the only people on the team that dont deserve to be called out right now are Lynch, Parrish, and moorman.. other than that.. everyone deserves to have a finger pointed at them.
                    EXACTLY!

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

evans is a star in the league because he can catch a deep ball? james jett could catch deep balls too.

im not saying that anyone or anything else is going right.. but evans got hit in the hands with a td pass and he dropped it.. then while in scoring range.. he took back to back personal fouls and cost us the drive.. and a few of the sacks that were taken were coverage sacks.. becuase he could not get open.

i love evans and i hope he improves.. but he is FAR from a superstar right now.

Comment

• evol4276
                        • Oct 2005

dude wow.. wow. now the most loved player on the team is getting attacked. he showed enough passion which ive never seen before from the man about some non-calls and i wuld rather he do that than never show any emotion. i am however concerned as to why he is not up to his normal play, getting open or catching those balls like we're used to. i hope that changes for our massacre next week.

Comment

• Mahdi
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by YardRat
                          Who's next? Lynch?

Evans is as frustrated, probably more, than any of us fans over the ineptness of the offense.

Regardless of who you choose to point the finger at first (I pick the QB, some will go with the OC, head coach, o-line etc...whatever, it's your prerogative) if something doesn't get fixed soon there is NO WAY he agrees to an extension of any kind, and he'll walk as soon as he's able to.

Evans is a star in this league, and that's not debatable.
                          I agree and I don't blame him one bit for getting pissed. He showed some emotion and I have no problem with that as a competitor. I hope he uses that frustration in the locker room and into next week's game. He is a very good player and he's mad that his offense is playing scared.

Comment

• Philagape
                            WIN NOW
                            • Jul 2002

T, you're just mad because you took him in the second round of the Big Money league

"It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                            2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                              • Mar 2005

You guys are nuts. Evans is not the problem. How many yards did Lynch have today? We have the weapons. It's either JP, Fairchilld, or Jauron that's the problem.

This team is a joke on offense and it looks like JP doesn't want to throw the ball even when he has time.

Expecting Evans to pull a rabbit out of his hat everytime the ball is thrown within 10 feet of him is a joke.

Comment

Working...
                              X