X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • evol4276
    • Oct 2005

how long

would you wait in order for Edwards to "get it" i honestly see him doing no better, rookie or superman, whichever u wanna classify him as, under the circumstances we are under. theres no point blaming everything and *****ing at every opposing thinker because it won't make anything better. we'll just have the same exact results, just be much more hostile and miserable. i mean take that however way u want thats just my sayings. either way no jp is not god, no jp is not atrocious. we are all as fans just frustrated with how the outcome has been especially since we're used to expecting to lose every game and its a lot easier to put the blame on the guys who is supposed to run the team. but why wuld you after only 2 games of the season already give up by putting the rookie in? i understand theres a chance he could turn out great, but theres an even better chance he'll turn out to be a duck. either way i refuse to give up on the season after 2 loses. remember we started off ****ty last year and i feel we were worse offensively last year than this. i still think we're working out the kinks (NO I AM NOT ACCEPTING MEDIOCRITY) but they need to do something soon, preferably after the blowout from next week when we actually have a game we have a chance to win.
Working...
X