PDA

View Full Version : dumbest JP play of the game??

Inetpub
09-16-2007, 05:22 PM
I was just thinking how many stupid plays JP made today. Pass too high for Evans. Quick pass too high to Price. Etc..etc.

But my vote for dummy play of the day was when he held it too long and got sacked. But before he went down, he shovel passed to no one. WTF was that craptacular pass about?? just take the sack rather than give them the opportunity! Stupid rookie move of the day. You all know the play.

LtBillsFan66
09-16-2007, 05:26 PM
Mine is the shovel pass to avoid a sack. Could have easily been called a fumble. Shows he has zero composure. No QB worth anything make those types of mistakes.

HHURRICANE
09-16-2007, 05:29 PM
Mine is the pass to Price 5 yards right of the endzone.

Followed by the pass to Parrish on 4th and 8, for 7 yards.

Inetpub
09-16-2007, 05:39 PM
Mine is the pass to Price 5 yards right of the endzone.

Followed by the pass to Parrish on 4th and 8, for 7 yards.

ya that parrish one was a winner. Although i dont fully blame JP on that one. Parrish needs to know the 10 yard mark.

TacklingDummy
09-16-2007, 05:42 PM
Mine was the one where he was running around like a chicken with its head cut off, threw it up for grabs, and was intercepted but the Ref called it out of bounds.

Cleve
09-16-2007, 05:44 PM
ya that parrish one was a winner. Although i dont fully blame JP on that one. Parrish needs to know the 10 yard mark.

Yes, that's mostly on the shoulders of the receiver. If he'd had to run back a couple yards to grab it, then it would have been Losman's fault.

DynaPaul
09-16-2007, 06:06 PM
Mine was when I was driving down a country road at night. I came around the bend and he just stood there in the middle of the road, staring at the headlights, before I crashed into him.

SABURZFAN
09-16-2007, 06:09 PM
Mine was when I was driving down a country road at night. I came around the bend and he just stood there in the middle of the road, staring at the headlights, before I crashed into him.

:rofl:

HHURRICANE
09-16-2007, 06:13 PM

That's funny ****!!!

HHURRICANE
09-16-2007, 06:15 PM
Mine was the one where he was running around like a chicken with its head cut off, threw it up for grabs, and was intercepted but the Ref called it out of bounds.

Yeah, and there are people here saying that he didn't play poorly. That was clearly an INT. We got away with one there. He would have had both feet in bounds had Parrish not pushed him out so it should have be ruled a catch and an INT.

Billz_fan
09-16-2007, 06:19 PM
You guys need to stop trying to run JP out of town. We need to at least wait till he finishes cleaning up the city :D

Typ0
09-16-2007, 06:44 PM
shovel pass to no one = mental midget.

Cleve
09-16-2007, 09:46 PM

ahahahahaha! Losman definitely has that 'deer in the head-lights' aura on the field.

JD
09-16-2007, 10:01 PM

:lmao:

Mitchy moo
09-16-2007, 10:13 PM
He ran around for like 10 seconds and no one was ever near him, Where TF was he going?

THE END OF ALL DAYS
09-16-2007, 10:20 PM
mine was when a young man who is a credit to his community, his team and the NFL worked his tail off, spoke highly of his team and city, carried himself with dignity... then went out and stood behind an O-line that sucks worse then Hoover himself and ran the plays called by the worst coaching staff in the NFL...played poorly himself and then everyone calls him a bum and a slug and throws him away with the dirty water and acts like he is no better then a common double-wide dweller.

yeah, thats the play I like the best

Mitchy moo
09-16-2007, 10:27 PM
mine was when a young man who is a credit to his community, his team and the NFL worked his tail off, spoke highly of his team and city, carried himself with dignity... then went out and stood behind an O-line that sucks worse then Hoover himself and ran the plays called by the worst coaching staff in the NFL...played poorly himself and then everyone calls him a bum and a slug and throws him away with the dirty water and acts like he is no better then a common double-wide dweller.

yeah, thats the play I like the best

You missed the part where there was a pocket & he had all day long and that open guy about 50 yards up field to close out the game, the 15 foot leap necessary to catch most of his passes or the 10 foot hole to fall into to get the other one's.

Did you see those recently?? I did, it's called gameday and it's a sad joke. Field the best chance to win and our future, no excuses needed.