PDA

View Full Version : Time to flush the toilet....again.

Mr. Cynical
09-16-2007, 06:26 PM
Dick: 43-60, 1 winning season, 0-1 playoff record. See ya. And take your coordinators with you. The gameplans have sucked.

JP: 4th year and still playing like a rookie. Nice kid but it just ain't there. See ya.

Prediction: JP is traded next year, Dick throws it all on the table but still loses for the 3rd straight year. Marv has no choice but to fire Dick and bring in another HC for the '09 season, at which point we're back to the same point as we were in 2001.

Gotta love making zero progress in almost a decade.

HHURRICANE
09-16-2007, 06:42 PM
Just in time for us to move.

joekurtz
09-16-2007, 06:52 PM

Well damn, as much hate as I know I'll get for saying this, I still will. If it takes a new owner & a move to Toronto to become winners again, I'm all for it. Hell, it's not like I can actually afford to go to the games anyhow, so watching home games televised from across the lake won't be any different than watching them telecast from a couple of miles down the road IMO ...

gr8slayer
09-16-2007, 06:55 PM
Like I said earlier in the week. What's the point in having a team if the owner isn't going to be serious about putting a winning team on the field year in and year out?

don137
09-16-2007, 07:00 PM
JP has been in the league long enough to not be making the same mental mistakes...By now you can tell if he has it or he doesn't....After two games unfortunately he is showing that he doesn't have the mental make up to win in this league consistently...I was for giving him 8 weeks but after two very bad games it's not looking good...

Nighthawk
09-16-2007, 07:00 PM
Sad, but true.

Oaf
09-16-2007, 07:05 PM
I could see Dick fired if we don't finish above 5-11. And if we do fall under that, I'm sure we'll be seeing Edwards sooner or later.

Mad Bomber
09-16-2007, 07:12 PM
Well damn, as much hate as I know I'll get for saying this, I still will. If it takes a new owner & a move to Toronto to become winners again, I'm all for it. Hell, it's not like I can actually afford to go to the games anyhow, so watching home games televised from across the lake won't be any different than watching them telecast from a couple of miles down the road IMO ...

If they move to Toronto, they're no longer the Buffalo Bills. They would be dead to me.

joekurtz
09-16-2007, 07:24 PM
If they move to Toronto, they're no longer the Buffalo Bills. They would be dead to me.

Oh, no doubt they'd change their name. The TORONTO BILLS makes no sense. As someone with deep English-Canadian familial ties, I'd hope that they'd pick something that would be distinctly Canadian.

But no matter what their name, I'd still follow them with pride myself.

Now, were they to get bought up by other interests in Wilson's passing & moved to LA instead, then I might feel more along the same lines as you about continuing to follow them.