PDA

View Full Version : Was anybody else hoping to see

chernobylwraiths
09-16-2007, 06:55 PM
Trent Edwards come in late in the game?

Game was out of hand, Losman looked like crap, why not? I'm seeing these nobody QBs come in and throw for 300 yards all the time and our QB can barely get 100.

The only good thing I saw from Losman was late in the game when he started to run a little.

SABURZFAN
09-16-2007, 07:02 PM
Trent Edwards come in late in the game?

nope.i want Losman out there for EVERY snap this season.that's one less excuse that the Lickers would have.

chernobylwraiths
09-16-2007, 07:05 PM
nope.i want Losman out there for EVERY snap this season.that's one less excuse that the Lickers would have.

Of course, the offensive line was crap, not giving him enough time, we have no running game, no receivers and our OC can't call plays to help him.

sarcasm off

kinigirly
09-16-2007, 07:08 PM
i honestly expected to see trent in the last 2 drives of the game. the fact that they didn't makes me wonder...but i'm just not confident of what i'm wondering

Nighthawk
09-16-2007, 07:13 PM
i honestly expected to see trent in the last 2 drives of the game. the fact that they didn't makes me wonder...but i'm just not confident of what i'm wondering

And the coaches aren't confident in what they are doing or know, so don't feel bad. It's very depressing that our season is over before it even got started. Isn't it great to be a Bills fan?

YardRat
09-16-2007, 07:18 PM
Trent should be playing in garbage time.

SABURZFAN
09-16-2007, 07:21 PM
Trent should be playing in garbage time.

then Losman wouldn't be able to pile up meaningless yards against a prevent defense.

Philagape
09-16-2007, 07:26 PM
I think JP has earned at least the chance to save his job. He can only do that on the field.