PDA

View Full Version : Fairchild is as much to blame as...

Kerr
09-16-2007, 07:57 PM
for Jp's lack of production at qb. I know everyone here is quick to throw the qb under the bus early in the season lack of offensive production, but as I was following the play by play on my phone, I noticed that once again, the play calling was much more predictable than it was last week. It seemed as if fairchild was setting up jp for failure in this game. I am really glad I did not spend my sunday afternoon watching this garbage. If i'm not mistaken, playcalling factors into offensive production. I don't know maybe i'm the only one who noticed that the play selection was awful, which would make it difficult for any qb to be successful in such a gameplan.

All I know is that if fairchild continues with this garbage, NE is going to blow this team out of Foxboro.

TacklingDummy
09-16-2007, 07:59 PM
Hard to comment on a game when you didn't see it.

Doesn't matter what play is called its the players that execute them. And so far the execution has sucked.

YardRat
09-16-2007, 08:03 PM
Why was the play-calling bad?

djjimkelly
09-16-2007, 08:03 PM
playcalling is horrific to say the least its real real bad

Kerr
09-16-2007, 08:04 PM
Hard to comment on a game when you didn't see it.

Doesn't matter what play is called its the players that execute them. And so far the execution has sucked.

How is it hard to comment on play selection? The play by play was right on my phone. I was commentating on the play calling, not execution since I couldn't see it on the phone. However, you must be joking me when you say that it doesn't matter what play is called.

Kerr
09-16-2007, 08:04 PM
Why was the play-calling bad?

You didn't notice it was too predictable? Dick LeBeau was probably yawning on the sideline.

YardRat
09-16-2007, 08:05 PM
You didn't notice it was too predictable? Dick LeBeau was probably yawning on the sideline.

No, I didn't.

TacklingDummy
09-16-2007, 08:06 PM
How is it hard to comment on play selection? The play by play was right on my phone. I was commentating on the play calling, not execution since I couldn't see it on the phone. However, you must be joking me when you say that it doesn't matter what play is called.

Execution is more important.

djjimkelly
09-16-2007, 08:06 PM
KERR IT WAS HORRIFIC JP HAS 5 attempts to pass and was sacked or ran for his life in 2 secs on another 3-4 plays in first half we run a HS offense

YardRat
09-16-2007, 08:08 PM
KERR IT WAS HORRIFIC JP HAS 5 attempts to pass and was sacked or ran for his life in 2 secs on another 3-4 plays in first half we run a HS offense

5 attempts out of eleven plays. That's balance. Get a first down once in awhile and you'll get more chances to throw.

Kerr
09-16-2007, 08:16 PM
Execution is more important.

I've seen screen passes executed wonderfully, but the problem is it was a bad play selection at the time because the defense knew it was coming and read it.