X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • M
    • Aug 2006

Is faster really better?

Yes, the D is fast but it doesn't matter if they overrun the play or miss tackles.
    Let's Go Bills ... B B B B B B Bills!
  • djjimkelly
    • Apr 2003

Re: Is faster really better?

we have serious issues in the front 7 we are rolling out 2 nfl caliber LBs each week. and one is a rookie who is just learning the pro game. our DT's as a whole blow except the few flashes from mccargo early in todays game.

Comment

• DarbyTheDinosaur
      • Dec 2004

seriously, how many pressures did we get on Ben today? And even when we did stumble onto a pressure, the Bills shat on it by letting Ben shove them off or throw it away. The whole line needs to step it up...I can't wait till Hargrove comes back...at least he always plays with heart...more than I can say for some of the guys out ther now.
      You people are depressing me...try this out so my doctor can take me off my meds!!!

op·ti·mism

1.a disposition or tendency to look on the more favorable side of events or conditions and to expect the most favorable outcome.

2.the belief that goodness pervades reality.

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by CTBills97
        Yes, the D is fast but it doesn't matter if they overrun the play or miss tackles.
        I don't remember Bruce being able to sprint with horses but he got the job done.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
        X