X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JPFBillsFan
    • Jan 2006

This Forum attitude is lame..

All you guys want to do is run people out of town and put the next poor individual in the line of fire. There is a fundamental problem with this Organization and that is that it started the day Polian left. Marv and company have begun to repair the mistakes by the previous guy, but it doesn't happen over night. 1 of Marv's first decisions was to bring in a Defensive minded coach in Dick Juraon. The guy has not won a playoff game, and had success in the regular season for a reason. He's done his best with the team since he came aboard but he's lack luster camp is to blame A) for all the injuries, B) the piss poor offensive timing. Now the play calling has been terrible just like it was at the beginning of last season. What changed? They let JP air it out, ran a hurry up offense and had some success. So you ask what's the point already. I have a fundimental belief that this is all stagged. They want JP to fail, to bring down his value at the barginning table. If he doesn't like then they bring in there guy, the guy they truely want to QB this team. Between now and then Trent will be ready to go. I like JP, I feel bad for the guy, the line plays poorly and your HC is throwing you under the bus after the game. This schedule was tough to begin with but they are really setting things up nicely to bring Trent and throw him in after the bye week. All I can say is I hope JP has a great career when he leaves and goes some where else.
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Re: This Forum attitude is lame..

Originally posted by JPFBillsFan
    All you guys want to do is run people out of town and put the next poor individual in the line of fire. There is a fundamental problem with this Organization and that is that it started the day Polian left. Marv and company have begun to repair the mistakes by the previous guy, but it doesn't happen over night. 1 of Marv's first decisions was to bring in a Defensive minded coach in Dick Juraon. The guy has not won a playoff game, and had success in the regular season for a reason. He's done his best with the team since he came aboard but he's lack luster camp is to blame A) for all the injuries, B) the piss poor offensive timing. Now the play calling has been terrible just like it was at the beginning of last season. What changed? They let JP air it out, ran a hurry up offense and had some success. So you ask what's the point already. I have a fundimental belief that this is all stagged. They want JP to fail, to bring down his value at the barginning table. If he doesn't like then they bring in there guy, the guy they truely want to QB this team. Between now and then Trent will be ready to go. I like JP, I feel bad for the guy, the line plays poorly and your HC is throwing you under the bus after the game. This schedule was tough to begin with but they are really setting things up nicely to bring Trent and throw him in after the bye week. All I can say is I hope JP has a great career when he leaves and goes some where else.
    I hope you leave with JP.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Wow, I don't know where to start with this one.

First, Jauron has never had a Top 10 D in this league and so this "defensive minded" thing is overblown. Defensive minded and defensively successful are two totally different things.

Second, this crazy conspiracy theory about JP- wow. I think Ralph is cheap too but that is completely over the top.

Third, we know it can't be done overnight but Marv's had two full off seasons and the only noticeable improvement is Lynch and the OL (which hasn't led to success). It can't be done overnight but it has to be done faster than what's occurring. There is no legit excuse for the regression (or at least stagnation) we've seen on the field through two games.

The attitude in this forum is EXACTLY what this team deserves right now. Some people deserve to be run out of town and probably never should have been invited to town in the first place.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mitchy moo
        Roways rooking ahread!
        • Sep 2005

Cleveland Browns, so desperate after being embarrassed in their home opener that they traded their starting quarterback two days later, outlasted

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

Funny how Mularkey is now let off the hook for 'messing with JP's mind' when he benched him.

Now it's going to be all DJ and ML's fault.
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Novacane
            • Jul 2002

The fans happy to accept mediocre play are lame

Comment

• kinigirly
              • Sep 2005

jp's pretty hot headed and emotional. if there were a conspiracy i'm sure you'd hear something out of him immediately

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                short bus extraordinaire
                • Jul 2002

excuses........excuses......... :
                Originally posted by yordad
                Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• YardRat
                  Well, lookie here...
                  • Dec 2004

Originally posted by kinigirly
                  jp's pretty hot headed and emotional. if there were a conspiracy i'm sure you'd hear something out of him immediately
                  He might not be smart enough to recognize it to begin with.
                  YardRat Wall of Fame
                  #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                  #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• DarbyTheDinosaur
                    • Dec 2004

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                    I hope you leave with JP.
                    you should play nice, hhurricane. he did make some valid points, regardless of defense of JP.
                    You people are depressing me...try this out so my doctor can take me off my meds!!!

op·ti·mism

1.a disposition or tendency to look on the more favorable side of events or conditions and to expect the most favorable outcome.

2.the belief that goodness pervades reality.

Comment

• evol4276
                      • Oct 2005

what you need to realize is its impossible to make a comment that isnt "excuses excuses" or without getting run outta town, whether u try to make a valid point or not.

Comment

• DarbyTheDinosaur
                        • Dec 2004

Originally posted by evol4276
                        what you need to realize is its impossible to make a comment that isnt "excuses excuses" or without getting run outta town, whether u try to make a valid point or not.
                        I'm starting to realize that, I am just having a tough time with it...I didn't realize that so many Bills fans were so fatalistic.
                        You people are depressing me...try this out so my doctor can take me off my meds!!!

op·ti·mism

1.a disposition or tendency to look on the more favorable side of events or conditions and to expect the most favorable outcome.

2.the belief that goodness pervades reality.

Comment

• Oaf
                          Do you read what you write?
                          • Jun 2007

Originally posted by kinigirly
                          Well it's not like they go up and tell him they're setting him up to fail so they can replace him.

Like he said himself, "They call the plays, and I just run them."

Comment

• tampabay25690
                            • Feb 2004

I agree with you for most of your THREAD. I just dont have the balls to write it. What do u expect that all people have to do is ***** about the Bills...I agree this is a huge rebuilding that has to be done. Its obvious that Tom Donahoe has put this team in a hole and now Marv has to dig it out. I still think we should have signed Darwin Walker when he was traded here. He would be our best DT....

I dont know but the Bills beter make some great choices in the off season since they definitely have the cap to do it.....Well it doesntr get any better next week when we travel to New England!!!!
                            GO Gators!!!!!!
                            GO GATORS!!

Comment

• Scumbag College
                              • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Novacane
                              The fans happy to accept mediocre play are lame
                              I'm hoping to see mediocre play from the Bills before the bye week.

This has been atrocious.
                              Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

Working...
                              X