PDA

View Full Version : JP vs Fairchild

YardRat
09-16-2007, 09:10 PM
If you replace JP, obviously Edwards gets his shot.

If you replace Fairchild...Who's going to be the next OC??

gr8slayer
09-16-2007, 09:11 PM
Anybody. This has to be the most boring offense in league history.

We are so damn Micky Mouse, we look like a high school team.

OpIv37
09-16-2007, 09:12 PM
does it matter who replaces Fairchild? A monkey could do a better job calling plays by throwing feces at a play chart and running whichever play they splatter on.

BidsJr
09-16-2007, 09:13 PM
Anybody. This has to be the most boring offense in league history.

We are so damn Micky Mouse, we look like a high school team.

No sadly, we look like a Mularkey wannabe.

Elminster
If you replace JP, obviously Edwards gets his shot.

If you replace Fairchild...Who's going to be the next OC??
And Edwards will stink it up because Fairchild couldn't game-plan his way out of a paper bag. Is it any wonder we go through QBs like kleenexes when every last offensive coordinator we've had for the past...what? 12 years now? has been an incompetent fool? But Fairchild is making me remember Killadrive fondly....

SABURZFAN
how many OC's are we going to blame?

BidsJr
09-16-2007, 09:17 PM

All of them.

Now i'm ready for both.

Edwards.

and someone.

OpIv37

I don't think YardRat is trying to make excuses for JP. We have two big problems on offense right now- JP and Fairchild. If we put Edwards in, we're still going to have problems because of Fairchild.

YardRat
C'mon...try engaging in some intelligent discussion.

It's two games into the season, and you fire Fairchild instead of replacing JP.

Who do you replace the OC with at this point?

OpIv37
09-16-2007, 09:18 PM

I already told you- a monkey throwing feces.

YardRat
09-16-2007, 09:18 PM
I don't think YardRat is trying to make excuses for JP. We have two big problems on offense right now- JP and Fairchild. If we put Edwards in, we're still going to have problems because of Fairchild.

I'm pretty sure SAB knows I'm not making excuses for JP :D

gr8slayer
09-16-2007, 09:20 PM
No sadly, we look like a Mularkey wannabe.
I'd take Mularkey over Jauron at this point. At least with him we we're in the play-off hunt till the last game. The way Jauron coaches we'll never even get a whiff.

Philagape
09-16-2007, 09:20 PM
does it matter who replaces Fairchild? A monkey could do a better job calling plays by throwing feces at a play chart and running whichever play they splatter on.

Belicheat would still tape it.

SABURZFAN
09-16-2007, 09:24 PM

is Marchibroda still alive?where have you gone Mouse Davis?

Oaf
09-16-2007, 09:25 PM
Honestly though, haven't we said this about the last couple OCs we've had?

And the one time we get a guy not afraid to go for broke every play, (Gilbride) we run him out of town for exactly that and not playing fundamental football when we have to?

Al the Bills Fan
09-16-2007, 09:52 PM
I have never been so frustrated with a bills team before! The playcalling is aweful at best, 4th and 1 (the first one) we throw the ball = turnover on downs. Later on - 3rd and 2 we throw the ball = incomplete, 4th and 2 we throw the ball = turnover on downs. RUN THE BALL! O wait, we run on 3rd and 17, I forgot. I don't care who you have on offense with playcalling like that, how do you expect a team to suceed under those conditions.

I have said before in other posts that I am not a huge JP fan, but I don't see pulling him and playing Edwards. You are still going to have the same OC calling the same horrible calls. Whether Edwards can execute the plays better is up for debate but he would still be held to the playcalling.

I am not making excuse for Losman so please don't say that I am. I think Losman could be a solid quarterback given that he is in the right system with the right OC. I think that Fairchild is the problem, I also think that Losman is not ideal at QB. It is clear that they don't mix well and one has to go.

The problem is finding an OC worth anything at this point in the season.