This was a tough week, and I'm glad it's over.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • im4bflo
    the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
    • Sep 2003

This was a tough week, and I'm glad it's over.

After the first last second loss, and then Kevin's injury, that will be with us, until he's healed again. We went into a real tough teams home opener, 75th Ann. bash, with an injury depleated team, and hung in there, better than most would give us credit for. Our only real chance, was an upset, sadly, we were supposed to lose this game, and we did. Under these circumstances, I'm very proud of my team, and we'll be at it again next week, against those CHEATING PATRIOTS!
    A division game that will mean a lot, so, I'm glad that weekend is over, way to go steelers, you've beaten the Browns and a struggling Bills team
    Keep on fighting Kevin, sorry the game bored you to sleep :snicker2:
    And on to a WIN against the BeliCHEATERS, wouldn't that be sweet?
    GO BILLS!
  • shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

Re: This was a tough week, and I'm glad it's over.

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

it would be nice.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Discotrish
        Raging hypocrite and resident troll
        • Nov 2003

I think they are going to take the Patriots' confiscated video equipment and give it to us out of sympathy.

Patti
        Note: Discotrish information is Conspiralicious and has NO BASIS IN FACT. Considering her opinions may be HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH. Please do not get your medical advice from a subforum of a subforum of a sports message board.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
          Roways rooking ahread!
          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Discotrish
          I think they are going to take the Patriots' confiscated video equipment and give it to us out of sympathy.

Patti
          Brady's head would help.

Comment

Working...
          X