X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tampabay25690
    • Feb 2004

Isn't it Hockey Season soon!!!!!!

All this negative talk on this site I figured why not look forward to the SABRES!!!!!!
    GO Gators!!!!!!
    GO GATORS!!
  • Philagape
    WIN NOW
    • Jul 2002

Re: Isn't it Hockey Season soon!!!!!!

With the two stooges running the team letting the two best players get away and ending their Cup run prematurely, don't count on the negativity ending with the Sabres.
    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• JD
      Sabres Zone
      • Sep 2003

Yeah we're ****ed either way I think. But I think the new guys coming up are going to play hungry like the 05-06 team that SHOULD have won the cup but were hit with phantom injuries.
      “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Billscusey
        • Nov 2004

True enough, I don't think the Sabres are going to keep us warm through the COLD Bills winter like they did last season!

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Philagape
          With the two stooges running the team letting the two best players get away and ending their Cup run prematurely, don't count on the negativity ending with the Sabres.
          Good point. The Sabres are just going to drag on this horrible Buffalo sports winter.

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
            Yeah we're ****ed either way I think. But I think the new guys coming up are going to play hungry like the 05-06 team that SHOULD have won the cup but were hit with phantom injuries.
            play hungry all they want...there is no Drury or Briere amongst them...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Meathead
              Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
              • Jul 2002

with the bills sucking so bad and the patriots completely dominating the league and virtual locks to be in the sb the football season could not possibly suck ass more than it does right now

well maybe if the fish were good too but they arent so hell isnt quite freezing over. but its sleeting

hockey season cannot possibly be this bad no matter what
              One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Meathead
                with the bills sucking so bad and the patriots completely dominating the league and virtual locks to be in the sb the football season could not possibly suck ass more than it does right now

well maybe if the fish were good too but they arent so hell isnt quite freezing over. but its sleeting

hockey season cannot possibly be this bad no matter what
                wanna bet?? after starting 10-0 last year if the Sabres start off 3-5-2 people will be jumping off City Hall.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Meathead
                  Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
                  • Jul 2002

i dont give a damn about 'people'

if the sabres squeak into the playoffs on the last day of the season i will be perfectly happy cuz thats all that matters in hockey
                  One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

The Sabres will remain a 100-point team and Cup contender. Book it.

I can't wait for the opener. This football season is two weeks in and already amazingly depressing. Buffalo sucks, and NE is ruining the NFL.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                      Give me a minute...
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Carlton Bailey
                      thanks for making me chuckle

Comment

• tampabay25690
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Carlton Bailey

I can't wait for the opener. This football season is two weeks in and already amazingly depressing. Buffalo sucks, and NE is ruining the NFL.
                        I think the Sabres will still be a contender but probably high 80 points and low 9o points season. They will still be very good!!!!!
                        GO Gators!!!!!!
                        GO GATORS!!

Comment

• Philagape
                          WIN NOW
                          • Jul 2002

The Sabres will get in on talent alone, but that's the kind of team that gets bounced in the first round.
                          "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                          2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Philagape
                            The Sabres will get in on talent alone, but that's the kind of team that gets bounced in the first round.
                            good point.

Comment

• JD
                              Sabres Zone
                              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                              play hungry all they want...there is no Drury or Briere amongst them...
                              We'll be fine.

Connolly, Vanek, Afinogenov, Stafford, Roy, Pominville, Hecht, Miller and Mr. Ruff. Our defense is crappy but hopefully we make a good trade, but I won't hold my breath on that.

I say we take 8th spot in the East and win the cup!
                              “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍