PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated

unpaid_bills
09-16-2007, 10:51 PM
It is very frustrating being a fan and watching the game today. You have to give Pit credit they blitzed and blitzed we had no answer. You can point to the coaching, JP, Defense, etc. they are just not clicking.

The one really frustrating thing is we have 2 of the fastest WR in the game Lee and Roscoe and they rarely see the ball. How about a slant, screen end around something? The other thing that is killing us is 3rd down conversions they are just plain horrible on both sides. If you cant convert a 3rd and 1 or 2 consistently we are not going to win many games. Its hard but as Bills fans we have seen it all --- just as thing appeared to be looking up

PECKERWOOD
09-16-2007, 10:54 PM
I hear ya.

As much as I want to see the Buffalo Bills win, it's out of my control and besides it's just a game.

Mitchy moo
09-16-2007, 11:05 PM
When we're they looking up? Our first game shortcomings or this blowout?

When Trent played in the pre-season, we had a glimmer of a real pocket presence QB. We have a embarassing team now, lets save face.

PECKERWOOD
09-16-2007, 11:09 PM
When we're they looking up? Our first game shortcomings or this blowout?

When Trent played in the pre-season, we had a glimmer of a real pocket presence QB. We have a embarassing team now, lets save face.

I don't want to feed Edwards to the wolves. His first start being in New England is a very scary thought.

unpaid_bills
09-16-2007, 11:16 PM
Well i will root them on win or lose. As a fan its hard watching the team be so up and down one week to the next.

The thing today that really stood out not sure why i just all the sudden noticed this. Do the Bills have a bread and butter play? I mean 3rd and short or we need a first down what do we do. It is frustrating cus' the Bills actually do have talent there are teams in the league that do alot more with less. You can point the the coaching but bottom line the players have to execute. We have been down so long its just a cycle of losing the players seem to be Ok with it almost - they are not out there all pumped up. No one steps up to make a play get the team fired up. I really am hoping they turn it around - but how long have we all been saying this??

PECKERWOOD
09-16-2007, 11:22 PM
Would anybody else be tempted to give DJ a weggie if the opportunity presented itself in RL?

It would have to be a mega weggie too.. You know, the kind in which you weggie them so hard that their underwear rips in half.

Mitchy moo
09-16-2007, 11:39 PM
I don't want to feed Edwards to the wolves. His first start being in New England is a very scary thought.

start the process.