X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CSFAN
    • Mar 2007

Someone help me out: how do Pats do it?

They go out in the offseason & get guys like Adalius & Moss, and they're already loaded at practically every position on both offense & defense, and they always seem to have an extra 1st round pick.

And we can't even sign a guy like Darwin Walker (who would have helped us immensely, btw).

What's the scoop? Is is JUST that we're cheap, and they're not? Does anyone know their cap figures...how are they managing to keep a roster like that intact?

Watching last night's game, it just seemed unfair; like this was what free agency was supposed to prevent, somehow...
  • gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

Re: Someone help me out: how do Pats do it?

It all starts at the top of the organization. If you have a ***** for an owner you will have a ***** for a team. We have a ***** for an owner.

They also rarely screw up on draft picks. They get the right people for their system in FA.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
      Unreachable Douche
      • Jul 2002

People want to play for a winner.

You gotta pay to play for a loser.

Comment

• Turf
        • Jul 2002

Like everyone else mentioned, the Pats have an owner who gives a **** and wants to win. Owners like Jones get bashed for throwing their money and weight around, but the bottom line is, these guys don't care if they loose money if they can be champions. It's their toy and they will spend money on it.
        All Ralph does is pocket a cool 40-60 million profit every year and whine like a little *****. Why would any good player want to play here?
        Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• jpdex12
          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Turf
          Like everyone else mentioned, the Pats have an owner who gives a **** and wants to win. Owners like Jones get bashed for throwing their money and weight around, but the bottom line is, these guys don't care if they loose money if they can be champions. It's their toy and they will spend money on it.
          All Ralph does is pocket a cool 40-60 million profit every year and whine like a little *****. Why would any good player want to play here?
          Because we have Zorbadogs?
          Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

the cheating doesn't hurt, either.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• njsue
              Jersey Girl!!!!!!
              • Sep 2003

They need cheaters to cheat!

Comment

Working...
              X