Trent Edwards will start against the Jets,count on it!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackonyx89
    HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
    • Mar 2005

Trent Edwards will start against the Jets,count on it!!!

When J.P. goes to New England and sucks there,the management will have no choice but to go to Edwards. The good thing is that Trent will have a chance to get his feet wet in the friendly confines of the Ralph. It's time for a change. If they don't, they are the dumbest organization in the NFL.
    Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: Trent Rdwards will start against the Jets,count on it!!!

No Trent before week 12, this is JPs time to either sink or swim..

Comment

• Luisito23
      Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by TacklingDummy

If by week 6 we haven't won a game then we definetly need to put in Trent, let him have more than a 1/2 season to shows us what he can do....Reminds me of what someone on ESPN said refering to Houston..."Amazing how better the offensive line looks when you have a real QB"......Texans = Bills - Schaub....

GO BILLS!!!!!!
      "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
      ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
      ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
      ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Luisito23
        If by week 6 we haven't won a game then we definetly need to put in Trent, let him have more than a 1/2 season to shows us what he can do....Reminds me of what someone on ESPN said refering to Houston..."Amazing how better the offensive line looks when you have a real QB"......Texans = Bills - Schaub....

GO BILLS!!!!!!
        I agree but I think its to early to throw Trent out there and it's to early to pull Losman.

Putting Losman on the bench would not please the Losmanites. It has to be clear to the Losmanites that JP belongs on the bench and that he is not the future of this franchise.

If you pull Losman now the Lickers will just sit back and wait for Trent to screw up and say "I told you so, put JP back in."

That's not fair to JP or Trent.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

That would be OK with me, but realistically, it won't make much difference if Jauron and Fairchild keep feeding Edwards the same abominable game plan.

But it will give Edwards some experience for the time when Jauron and Fairchild have taken their drab and mundane offensive philosophy to greener pastures.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• njsue
            Jersey Girl!!!!!!
            • Sep 2003

I disagree. JP will remain the Bills starter.

The initial change has to be the Playcalling. Or get a better Offensive Coordinator.

Comment

• gr8slayer
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
              Hey at least you aren't going to flip flop, there's a few of those lingering.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                • Mar 2005

It's pretty safe to say that it's three and out for JP. No way JP survives the home crowd after getting killed by the Pats. I agree he needs to play a solid game in NE or he's done.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                  • May 2003

We're 12-22 over the last 2 seasons and 2 games, and soon to be 12-23. What could it hurt to try Edwards?
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• gr8slayer
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                    We're 12-22 over the last 2 seasons and 2 games, and soon to be 12-23. What could it hurt to try Edwards?
                    And ruin him by letting him get torn apart as a rookie? We start him now his career is done for with the play calling we have going right now.

Comment

• blackonyx89
                      HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                      Thank you so much. This isn't going anywhere. At least Trent's not going hold on to the ball too long. LOL!
                      Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!

Comment

• Luisito23
                        Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by gr8slayer
                        And ruin him by letting him get torn apart as a rookie? We start him now his career is done for with the play calling we have going right now.

Not everyone is JP....Rookie looked good last month and gave us at least some hope for the future....I have a feeling this will turn out to be one of the best drafts of all time!......Lych, POZ, Trent .....Plus we'll have a high pick to finally fix this pathetic run D, and much, much more....Things could be worst........

GO BILLS!!!!!!
                        "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                        ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                        ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                        ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Jason15215
                          • Jan 2007

I bet about 5 years back NE fans wanted this no name QB named Brady to have a shot, and I bet alot of people said "He's a late 2nd day draft pick". Not saying Edwards is the next Brady, but maybe he isnt afraid to throw the ball either. I was a huge JP supporter, but the Steelers run D is great (and we did ok against it) but their pass D is average and JP made the Steelers look like they had Mel Blount and Donnie Shell back there.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                            • Mar 2005

I hate to say it but I'm not totally convinced it's the play calling. It might be but I'd really like to see what Edwards does with the same plays. Maybe it's 12-7 early in the third because Edwards knows how to throw that ball to Price in the endzone.

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

EXACTLY! great post.

Comment

Working...
                              X