X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mahdi
    • Mar 2004

What I would like to see Next week....

Ok this is going to be a tough game to win no matter what so here are a couple of things I would like to see.

1) Roll-Outs-- How about challenging teams on the edges, play action to Marshawn running left and get JP rolling out to his right with a pass/run option. The way our offense looks youd think we have Bledsoe back there.

2) Spread Formations: Theres so much we could do out of a spread formation:

1. Spread the field and use the talents of our WRs. They are all great YAC guys and with all the space it would be tough to defend them.

2. Run with Marshawn. I like our chances running with our 5 OL against their nickel and dime.

3. Pass to Marshawn. With all the space out there Marshawn can get big chuncks of yardage.

4. Run with JP. If they are all running downfield with our WRs and RBs JP can take off a couple times to get the D worried about that and slack a little in coverage.

5. screen to Marshawn. While in spread formations the other team will look to pressure the pocket due to a lack of extra blockers. Counter that with a screen to Marshawn and see if they try it again.

3) No more WR screen. Just getting our WRs killed.

4) Fred Jackson

5) Last year JP and Lee hooked up on slants a lot. What happened to that?

6) A new Blitz package. Ours is easy to defend. Its either Kiwaukee off the edge or Poz up the middle. It's not working.

That's all I got for now..... Feel free to add....
    Last edited by Mahdi; 09-17-2007, 09:57 AM.
  • M
    • Aug 2006

Re: What I would like to see Next week....

I would like to see ANYTHING other than what was shown to us yesterday.
    Let's Go Bills ... B B B B B B Bills!

Comment

• njsue
      Jersey Girl!!!!!!
      • Sep 2003

Re: What I would like to see Next week....

Originally posted by Mahdi
      Ok this is going to be a tough game to win no matter what so here are a couple of things I would like to see.

1) Roll-Outs-- How about challenging teams on the edges, play action to Marshawn running left and get JP rolling out to his right with a pass/run option. The way our offense looks youd think we have Bledsoe back there.

2) Spread Formations: Theres so much we could do out of a spread formation:

1. Spread the field and use the talents of our WRs. They are all great YAC guys and will all the space it would be tough to defend them.

2. Run with Marshawn. I like our chances running with our 5 OL against their nickel and dime.

3. Pass to Marshawn. With all the space out there Marshawn can get big chuncks of yardage.

4. Run with JP. If they are all running downfield with our WRs and RBs JP can take off a couple times to get the D worried about that and slack a little in coverage.

5. screen to Marshawn. While in spread formations the other team will look to pressure the pocket due to a lack of extra blockers. Counter that with a screen to Marshawn and see if they try it again.

3) No more WR screen. Just getting our WRs killed.

4) Fred Jackson

5) Last year JP and Lee hooked up on slants a lot. What happened to that?

6) A new Blitz package. Ours is easy to defend. Its either Kiwaukee off the edge or Poz up the middle. It's not working.

That's all I got for now..... Feel free to add....

This sequence will definitly attribute to JP's strengths....

1. Spread the field and use the talents of our WRs. They are all great YAC guys and will all the space it would be tough to defend them.

Especially with Evans and Parrish...

Comment

Working...
      X