PDA

View Full Version : So now that our DT problems are fixed...

venis2k1
03-23-2003, 07:13 PM
So now that our DT problems are fixed(TD is the man) Who are you hoping for with our first round pick.

don137
03-23-2003, 07:15 PM
I still think you need depth at DT. The Bills rotate their players in and out a ot so you need to still bring in some beef up front.

simpletask400
03-23-2003, 07:19 PM
Best player available.

lordofgun
03-23-2003, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by simpletask400
Best player available.

:up:

Tatonka
03-23-2003, 07:50 PM
now that we are in this spot.. i really hope that a guy like sullivan or joseph falls to us...

both adams and williams are 30 and 31 respectively when the season starts.. not to imply that either is going to slow down.. i think adams last year was a fluke.. he will be back.. and williams has gotten better every year.. but having a young stud to learn behind two great players sounds good to me

but best available is really the way to go.. that center pick is not sounding so bad currently..

venis2k1
03-23-2003, 07:51 PM
I hope Adams looks better now that he joined a team before Aug.

Tatonka
03-23-2003, 08:05 PM
he will be fine man.. he is playing with his buddy.. they will be trying to outdo each other every week.. did you read his quote?

he sounds motivated.. and if he is the money player that everyone calls him, then he will tear it up to make the jack via incentives.

Schobel94
03-23-2003, 08:06 PM
Both of them can last at least 3 more seasons at a high quality of play, in the mean while our young DT's will have time to develop, and dont forget that the D-line switches up a lot, so we will still see some of Edwards and Bannan. I think we should go for a speed rushing end, either Michael Haynes or Chris Kelsay if they are available. This is going to be a monstrous defense.

The Spaz
03-23-2003, 08:08 PM
If sullivan falls grap him if not grap peterson or haynes. My perfect scenerio would be if we picked one of those guys and if Ty Warren fell to us in the 2nd rnd! Go Bills!

SoCalBillsFan
03-23-2003, 08:09 PM
I'm still looking for kevin mathis, the FS! This is the weakest position on the defense (except possibly for one of the DE spots) and i think Mathis is a great talent.

That being said, I am also for best player available. If someone slips who TD thinks has a good shot to make it, I'm all for grabbing him.

Another possibility: WR, preferrably with speed. If a WR slips down to our pick, I'd love to grab him to compete for the number 3 job.

BillsMan80
03-23-2003, 08:09 PM
No way we should touch a speed rushing end. We lack bulk at the Defensive End position. Frankly, I think we are set on defense till the 2nd Round and later. Now that we have some idea of our needs, and they are greatly reduced, we shall see. Jason Witten would be ideal in Round 1, but should we go defense in Round 1, and I know this will take some heat, but I think Willis McGahee would be an intriguing selection in Round 2 should he be there. We have a very talented roster right now and really can afford to spend a pick on McGahee right now IMO.