X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Who would've thought...

that the D would be carrying the O even though we've lost starters in the D.

We've spent a boatload of cash to fix the OL and it's still average at best. The only reason why we're getting some sort of a running game is because of MArshawn. My patience for McNally is running out as well.

Is Fairchild Jaurons new version of Shoop? Out of 20 plays we only had a 3-4 wr set 3 times. WE might wanna run this by Moran who was a Fairchild fan and followed him closely while with the Rams.

JP- well TDummy might be right on this one. There are times he looks like Robosack and there are times he looks like Flutie. Let the guy play his way out of the team.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • EDS
    • Jan 2003

Re: Who would've thought...

I really think they have to give Losman at least 8 games to prove he is or isn't the teams QB; because once they make the switch to Edwards there is no going back and they better be sure.

There really is no excuse for the offense playing like crap. The defense at least has the inexperience card to play.

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan

We've spent a boatload of cash to fix the OL and it's still average at best.
      I said that last week.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by EDS
        I really think they have to give Losman at least 8 games to prove he is or isn't the teams QB; .
        the thing is, if he shows he can, it'll be Fairchild vs. JP.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
        X