• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Jauron sticking by Losman

September 16, 2007 Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 11:13 PM ET | Link

JAURON STICKING BY LOSMAN: Bills head coach Dick Jauron was asked about whether doubts have crept into his mind about J.P. Losman as his quarterback. Here was coach Jauron's response.

“Going into it we knew he was a young quarterback," said Jauron. "We know he hasn’t played a lot of football in the National Football League. I really believe he’s going to be a good football player. I know it’s frustrating for all of our fans, it’s certainly frustrating for us, but we do have a belief that we’ll work through it. We do believe that.”

sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • Elminster
    #1 Kelsay Fan
    • Oct 2006

Re: Jauron sticking by Losman

It doesn't really matter as long as he sticks with his OC
    Good riddance Fairchild. Of course, the knowledge of your departure will only make TE more hateable than the typical Bills QB. Good luck, hope we don't mess you up like JP.

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan

JAURON STICKING BY LOSMAN: Bills head coach Dick Jauron was asked about whether doubts have crept into his mind about J.P. Losman as his quarterback. Here was coach Jauron's response.

“Going into it we knew he was a young quarterback," said Jauron. "We know he hasn’t played a lot of football in the National Football League. I really believe he’s going to be a good football player. I know it’s frustrating for all of our fans, it’s certainly frustrating for us, but we do have a belief that we’ll work through it. We do believe that.”

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1
      Look, I don't have any agenda to get Edwards on the field - I just think it will happen sooner than later..

But watch Dick for yourself, listen to his answer to the question posed right after that one.. And watch his body language - how his eyes dart all over the room almost every time JP's name is brought up, or the short, curt answers to certain questions about him.. I don't KNOW what's in their heads, maybe its all frustration with JP and not about Edwards at all - one thing is obvious, Jauron is much more concerned about JP than he's letting on, with his words anyway.

Comment

• Ultra Chimp 1
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Sep 2005

That's GREAT news...for our 2007 opponents.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Did you hear his response on how many games JP had left? I believe the quote was " I don't want to put a number on it."

Something like "he's our QB" would tell me that Jauron is sticking by JP. Jp is done without a miracle and fast.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
            • Jul 2002

At least Jauron is frustrated with JP's play.

Comment

• njsue
              Jersey Girl!!!!!!
              • Sep 2003

Work through it to change the lame duck play calling I hope.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                • Mar 2005

Jerry Sullivan:

Coach Dick Jauron said he still believes in Losman. But his faith is being tested. Jauron said they “clearly” have a top running back in Marshawn Lynch. He said it “clearly” wasn’t a matter of pass protection. Well, if it’s not the running back or the O line, who is it?

Comment

• njsue
                  Jersey Girl!!!!!!
                  • Sep 2003

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                  Jerry Sullivan:

Coach Dick Jauron said he still believes in Losman. But his faith is being tested. Jauron said they “clearly” have a top running back in Marshawn Lynch. He said it “clearly” wasn’t a matter of pass protection. Well, if it’s not the running back or the O line, who is it?
                  Steve Fairchild!!!!!!

Comment

• Elminster
                    #1 Kelsay Fan
                    • Oct 2006

Originally posted by njsue
                    Steve Fairchild!!!!!!
                    The same guy who telegraphs run or pass with personnel changes and seems to refuse to utilize the strengths of our personnel...or even utilize Lynch as much as he should be utilized at all.
                    Good riddance Fairchild. Of course, the knowledge of your departure will only make TE more hateable than the typical Bills QB. Good luck, hope we don't mess you up like JP.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by njsue
                      Steve Fairchild!!!!!!
                      I have a funny feeling that Dick Jauron isn't blaming Fairchild.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

maybe not publicly . How can he, he picked him. The scary part is that his OC w/ the bears was also controversial and Dick stood by him just like Wade stuck by Sheppard.
                        sacrifice1
                        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• njsue
                          Jersey Girl!!!!!!
                          • Sep 2003

I know Marv Levy won't stand for this lame kind of Offensive play. Significant schemes will happen.

I believe the Pats can be beaten by a strong Running Game... Marshawn Lynch is just the RB to do it..

Spread out their over the hill defense. They can't double team both Evans and Parrish at the same time.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                            Roways rooking ahread!
                            • Sep 2005

It would take a complete emetional breakdown by the Pats and a life or death desire by the Bills for it to be close.

JP looks like crap and oakland should of beat Denver as well, so we have nothing to be proud of getting close to them. We seen a good Steelers team but I fear they are not the best team we play. Plan on a long, long season if JP is at the helm.

Comment

• The Answer
                              The Plagiarist
                              • Mar 2007

These statements from Jauron mean absolutely nothing. What do you expect him to say: "A few more horrible games from losman and Edwards will be starting"

No coach is going to do that even it's the reality. Edwards will be on the field soon enough regardless.

~The Answer

Comment

Working...
                              X