• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikemac2001
    is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
    • Mar 2003

The problem isnt JP

Its a team as a whole

Everyone except lynch has been a disappointment to me.

Play calling is so bad right now, We run run run and never even give our quick guys like roscoe or evans to make a play. ive seen 1 screen this season and we got about 14 yds from it USE lynch in the passing game Please

Our D has been getting torched in the air leonhard makes alot of tackles because he cant cover ****...our lb's look lost most of the time in pass coverage and our Dline is always late to the QB

JP has not looked sharp (im a huge jp guy) but his passes have been low or high and really hasnt made a throw yet that has impressed me. i dont think we give up on him week 2 when we did play 2 pretty solid d's

Oline is a little better mostly in the run game pass blocking seems suspect but we are mostly in obvious passing situations

TE's we dont have any hate Royal the only one i did like was KE because he gave us hope in the passing game....hopefully gaines can do something dont know to much about him tho

I could go on and On but im sick of seeing every post bashing JP

yes he is suppose to lead the team and yes im frustrated with his play but i dont think he is the reason why we are 0-2 there are alot of T.E dudes who just hate JP and want someone diff in

Bills beat Pats jp throws for 300 and then half the board will flip flop

MUCK
    FIAMI
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: The problem isnt JP

you forgot a word in your title. It should say "The problem isn't ONLY JP".

Right now, he's one of many problems.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

And if we beat the Pats and JP throws for 300 yards, this is what should happen: people should stop calling for Edwards immediately but JP should still be on a short leash. He's had good games before. The only way he's going to convince me at this point is if he puts forth a solid effort in 5-6 straight games. It doesn't have to be 300 yards every time- 200 yards with more TD's than TO's would be just fine.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• DarbyTheDinosaur
        • Dec 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
        And if we beat the Pats and JP throws for 300 yards, this is what should happen: people should stop calling for Edwards immediately but JP should still be on a short leash. He's had good games before. The only way he's going to convince me at this point is if he puts forth a solid effort in 5-6 straight games. It doesn't have to be 300 yards every time- 200 yards with more TD's than TO's would be just fine.
        Agreed on the short leash comment...he does deserve one.

But following your solid effort in 5-6 games logic...did he convince you at the end of last year?

@HOU: 26/38, 340 yds, 3 TD, 1 INT and a WIN
        JAX: 21/28, 169 yards, 0 TD, 1 INT but still had a win (in fact, led a last minute drive)
        SD: 21/37, 184 yds, 2 TD, 2 INT, 1 fumble and a loss...(again, another last minute drive but still had some mistakes)
        @NYJ: 10/15, 157 yds, 2 TD, 0 INT and a win (Roethlisbergeresque...if that's a word)
        MIA: 13/19, 200 yards, 3 TD, 0 INT and a win

There were five solid games in a row...of course, he's had four stinkers in a row since that would unravel any faith. But my point is, if we are to assume Losman can't get it done as an NFL QB, how does one explain those five games last year?
        4-1 record, 10 TDs and 4 INTs.
        You people are depressing me...try this out so my doctor can take me off my meds!!!

op·ti·mism

1.a disposition or tendency to look on the more favorable side of events or conditions and to expect the most favorable outcome.

2.the belief that goodness pervades reality.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DarbyTheDinosaur

There were five solid games in a row...of course, he's had four stinkers in a row since that would unravel any faith. But my point is, if we are to assume Losman can't get it done as an NFL QB, how does one explain those five games last year?
          Houston sucked
          Miami sucked
          Jags: Nothing special, Losman played like Holcomb in that game.
          SD: 1 TD pass was setup by the Bills defense creating a turnover at the Chargers 19 yardline. The other TD came in garbage time.
          Jets: Any QB in the NFL could have did what JP did that game.

There is more to stats. then just a number.

Comment

• DarbyTheDinosaur
            • Dec 2004

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
            Houston sucked
            Miami sucked
            Jags: Nothing special, Losman played like Holcomb in that game.
            SD: 1 TD pass was setup by the Bills defense creating a turnover at the Chargers 19 yardline. The other TD came in garbage time.
            Jets: Any QB in the NFL could have did what JP did that game.

There is more to stats. then just a number.
            you're right...but how do we assess the quality of his starts on a message board post in two minutes? I was just using the stats (mainly the W-L record) to display that he did have solid outings...regardless of the competition. I am not defending JP...I am not bashing JP...I guess I am trying to inject logic and rationale into these debates again. I am tired of the Bashers vs. Lickers arguments that are now only based on the poster's personal historical position...
            You people are depressing me...try this out so my doctor can take me off my meds!!!

op·ti·mism

1.a disposition or tendency to look on the more favorable side of events or conditions and to expect the most favorable outcome.

2.the belief that goodness pervades reality.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
              I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
              • Sep 2004

But following your solid effort in 5-6 games logic...did he convince you at the end of last year?

JAX: 21/28, 169 yards, 0 TD, 1 INT but still had a win (in fact, led a last minute drive)
              SD: 21/37, 184 yds, 2 TD, 2 INT, 1 fumble and a loss...(again, another last minute drive but still had some mistakes)
              @NYJ: 10/15, 157 yds, 2 TD, 0 INT and a win (Roethlisbergeresque...if that's a word)

Those teams have above average Defenses, so I guess he is not that bad after all, huh?.

We are not winning, and of course it is not nice as a fan/season ticket holders, etc, but it is getting ridiculous now. Some posters are making this site a very boring place. Losman and Levy are not the only ones to blame here.
              The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                • Mar 2005

Guys you can argue all you want but a bad perfromance in NE is all JP needs to be lining the bench.

The Bills aren't going to let him go 4 in a row.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

I really thought he was going to be fine this year because of that stretch last year. Turns out I was wrong. I don't know why but for some reason he just can't seem to be consistent.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ScottLawrence
                    • Jan 2004

More like JP is the cause of most of our problems.

The man can't read and react and instead blames everyone else.

O-Line certainly isn't the problem, there opening up holes and giving JP tons of time and please don't give me this playcalling ****, its not Fairchild's fault Losman is one hopping 10 yards passes.
                    You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• The Answer
                      The Plagiarist
                      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by mikemac2001
                      Its a team as a whole

Everyone except lynch has been a disappointment to me.

Play calling is so bad right now, We run run run and never even give our quick guys like roscoe or evans to make a play. ive seen 1 screen this season and we got about 14 yds from it USE lynch in the passing game Please

Our D has been getting torched in the air leonhard makes alot of tackles because he cant cover ****...our lb's look lost most of the time in pass coverage and our Dline is always late to the QB

JP has not looked sharp (im a huge jp guy) but his passes have been low or high and really hasnt made a throw yet that has impressed me. i dont think we give up on him week 2 when we did play 2 pretty solid d's

Oline is a little better mostly in the run game pass blocking seems suspect but we are mostly in obvious passing situations

TE's we dont have any hate Royal the only one i did like was KE because he gave us hope in the passing game....hopefully gaines can do something dont know to much about him tho

I could go on and On but im sick of seeing every post bashing JP

yes he is suppose to lead the team and yes im frustrated with his play but i dont think he is the reason why we are 0-2 there are alot of T.E dudes who just hate JP and want someone diff in

Bills beat Pats jp throws for 300 and then half the board will flip flop
                      The Answer agrees - this whole team is definitely a joke, but it all goes back to the QB and right now Losman is more hideous than ever.

Watching Loseman = pure horror

~The Answer

Comment

• DynaPaul
                        • Sep 2003

I say we give him until the half season mark. If he's still sucking after game 8 it's time to put the rookie in for his development.

Comment

• YardRat
                          Well, lookie here...
                          • Dec 2004

The problem at this point is that JP has regressed again, instead of improved. The five or six game run gave him a grace period for this year to a point, but for the third straight year he's fubared the first two games and I'm a little tired of waiting for after mid-season for a guy to hit his stride.

Starting out 1-4 every year and making a late run against garbage teams just doesn't cut it.

Face it...JP could take himself out of the 'play or bench?' discussions by simply performing adequately, regardless of what the team's record is. He needs to be an asset, not a detriment, to the team, and he has yet to prove he can be and his time is running out.
                          YardRat Wall of Fame
                          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• The Spaz
                            • Mar 2003

Look what Derek "****ing" Anderson did! Nuff said.

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz
                              Look what Derek "****ing" Anderson did! Nuff said.
                              look what Kelly Holcomb did against the ****ing Bengals when he was with the Browns a few years ago. 'nuff said

Comment

Working...
                              X