PDA

View Full Version : Thurman Thomas on WGR55 reaction this morning....

blackonyx89
09-17-2007, 10:25 AM
The first response was laughing. That is not a good sign. I think Thurman realizes that J.P.'s not that good a QB and I agree!!! Start Trent. What's the worse can happen?

mikemac2001
09-17-2007, 10:27 AM
The first response was laughing. That is not a good sign. I think Thurman realizes that J.P.'s not that good a QB and I agree.

WHat kinda post is this....

TacklingDummy
09-17-2007, 10:28 AM
Can someone ask Eric Moulds what he thinks about the Bills struggles at QB?

:snicker:

Elminster
09-17-2007, 10:30 AM
Listening to his presser, he seems to have known what was going on. What struck me is there apparently wasn't a check-down on that redzone play. That doesn't seem like a wise play-call to me on the 5 yard line on 3rd down to send everyone into the endzone. I also noticed he didn't take blame. I think he's very angry with Fairchild, personally. I hope it gets opened up, so we can see JP sink or swim playing the way his tools lend them to...

njsue
09-17-2007, 10:48 AM
The first response was laughing. That is not a good sign. I think Thurman realizes that J.P.'s not that good a QB and I agree!!! Start Trent. What's the worse can happen?

The worst is we bills fans go another season out of the Playoffs.

JP has to be in the game until the end of the season.

blackonyx89
09-17-2007, 10:58 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (take a breath) OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!:yucky:

DarbyTheDinosaur
09-17-2007, 11:30 AM

I fail to see the connection between Thurman laughing and him thinking that JP is not a good QB. I am not saying Thurman doesn;t think that...I just don't see any logic in this connection.

And the worst that can happen is an even shorter leash on a rookie QB with an even more vanilla offense. We don't need to start Trent yet...we need to involve Marshawn more and bench Peerless for Roscoe...they are the answer to the question of how we move in the right direction.