Clear All
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Tatonka...

...you owe TD an apology.

TatonkaTD

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

• Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Dear Mr. Tom Donahoe,

I am writing this in response to a recent outburst I had last Tuesday, March 18, 2003.

I was informed that you had made a final offer to Sam Adams. When the news broke that Sam Adams had turned the offer down, I was in shock. I then was informed that you had offered a very low signing bonus, with low base salaries that could increase based on incentives.

The situation was then made worse after I read some disturbing comments by the owner, Ralph Wilson Jr. He stated that if Sam Adams didnt accept this offer, then he would not be a Bill.

Thank you for making him a liar, and making me a very happy man. I knew that Adams was key to our defense returning to the top 5 like we enjoyed in seasons past. Great minds think alike. :)

I apologize for questioning you Oh Great One. From this point on, I promise never to question any move that you make. Change the team color to pink for all I care. I love you, and if you were a young sexy woman, I would divorse my wife and leave my dog to marry you.

Best Wishes,
    Tatonka
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• venis2k1
      Youboty can hope
      • Jul 2002

I was thinking about making this post.

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

do you want me to make a post for all the people that talked crap about adams, how they hated him, thought he was fat, old, done as a player, would never see a probowl again?

they will all be riding his jock by week 2, if not earlier.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Brian H
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Nov 2002

Dude you should change your sig saying "I should never argue with Brian H he is always right"
          ProFootballCentral.com

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

ok.. i thought that you were going to make me use an avatar of your choice.. but i will change my sig if you want me to.

Comment

• Brian H
              All-Pro Zoner
              • Nov 2002

I think the avatar maybe be a better idea !
              ProFootballCentral.com

Comment

• venis2k1
                Youboty can hope
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                do you want me to make a post for all the people that talked crap about adams, how they hated him, thought he was fat, old, done as a player, would never see a probowl again?

they will all be riding his jock by week 2, if not earlier.
                Yes i do... for the record all i ever said about adams was "TD must not think he is worth very much based on that contract."

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

venis.. i was watching to see who was a big sam fan..

me
                  you
                  brian H
                  Romes
                  Votron

and a few others (sorry if i forgot you)

i do know that LOG said he didnt like sam anyway.. wys was impressively quiet on the issue

Comment

• Tatonka
                    • Jul 2002

and i really have no interest in starting a thread to rub our success in the face of another bills fan..

*coughLOGcough*

but i digress

Comment

• The Spaz
                      • Mar 2003

He still signed for an incentive laden contract which is the way to go IMO! Go Bills!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                        short bus extraordinaire
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                        Dear Mr. Tom Donahoe,

I am writing this in response to a recent outburst I had last Tuesday, March 18, 2003.

I was informed that you had made a final offer to Sam Adams. When the news broke that Sam Adams had turned the offer down, I was in shock. I then was informed that you had offered a very low signing bonus, with low base salaries that could increase based on incentives.

The situation was then made worse after I read some disturbing comments by the owner, Ralph Wilson Jr. He stated that if Sam Adams didnt accept this offer, then he would not be a Bill.

Thank you for making him a liar, and making me a very happy man. I knew that Adams was key to our defense returning to the top 5 like we enjoyed in seasons past. Great minds think alike. :)

I apologize for questioning you Oh Great One. From this point on, I promise never to question any move that you make. Change the team color to pink for all I care. I love you, and if you were a young sexy woman, I would divorse my wife and leave my dog to marry you.

Best Wishes,
                        Tatonka

well said Tatonka.i'll drink to that.

Originally posted by yordad
                        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

Comment

• Brian H
                            All-Pro Zoner
                            • Nov 2002

From the second I heard we may get Sam I made the picture in my signature and never gave up hope :)
                            ProFootballCentral.com

Comment

• Dicknoze69
                              Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
                              • Jul 2002

nice apology Tatonka

we should all drink to TD

God give me style and give me grace
                              God put a smile upon my face

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘