View Full Version : Tatonka...

lordofgun
03-23-2003, 07:30 PM
...you owe TD an apology. ;)

Tatonka:hail:TD

Tatonka
03-23-2003, 07:38 PM
Dear Mr. Tom Donahoe,

I am writing this in response to a recent outburst I had last Tuesday, March 18, 2003.

I was informed that you had made a final offer to Sam Adams. When the news broke that Sam Adams had turned the offer down, I was in shock. I then was informed that you had offered a very low signing bonus, with low base salaries that could increase based on incentives.

The situation was then made worse after I read some disturbing comments by the owner, Ralph Wilson Jr. He stated that if Sam Adams didnt accept this offer, then he would not be a Bill.

Thank you for making him a liar, and making me a very happy man. I knew that Adams was key to our defense returning to the top 5 like we enjoyed in seasons past. Great minds think alike. :)

I apologize for questioning you Oh Great One. From this point on, I promise never to question any move that you make. Change the team color to pink for all I care. I love you, and if you were a young sexy woman, I would divorse my wife and leave my dog to marry you.

Best Wishes,
Tatonka

venis2k1
03-23-2003, 07:38 PM
I was thinking about making this post.

Tatonka
03-23-2003, 07:40 PM
do you want me to make a post for all the people that talked crap about adams, how they hated him, thought he was fat, old, done as a player, would never see a probowl again?

they will all be riding his jock by week 2, if not earlier. :D

Brian H
03-23-2003, 07:43 PM
Dude you should change your sig saying "I should never argue with Brian H he is always right"

Tatonka
03-23-2003, 07:44 PM
ok.. i thought that you were going to make me use an avatar of your choice.. but i will change my sig if you want me to.

Brian H
03-23-2003, 07:49 PM
I think the avatar maybe be a better idea !

venis2k1
03-23-2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
do you want me to make a post for all the people that talked crap about adams, how they hated him, thought he was fat, old, done as a player, would never see a probowl again?

they will all be riding his jock by week 2, if not earlier. :D

Yes i do...:p: for the record all i ever said about adams was "TD must not think he is worth very much based on that contract."

Tatonka
03-23-2003, 07:53 PM
venis.. i was watching to see who was a big sam fan..

me
you
brian H
Romes
Votron

and a few others (sorry if i forgot you)

i do know that LOG said he didnt like sam anyway.. wys was impressively quiet on the issue :D

Tatonka
03-23-2003, 07:55 PM
and i really have no interest in starting a thread to rub our success in the face of another bills fan..

*coughLOGcough*

:lol:

but i digress

The Spaz
03-23-2003, 08:03 PM
He still signed for an incentive laden contract which is the way to go IMO! Go Bills!

SABURZFAN
03-23-2003, 08:13 PM
Dear Mr. Tom Donahoe,

I am writing this in response to a recent outburst I had last Tuesday, March 18, 2003.

I was informed that you had made a final offer to Sam Adams. When the news broke that Sam Adams had turned the offer down, I was in shock. I then was informed that you had offered a very low signing bonus, with low base salaries that could increase based on incentives.

The situation was then made worse after I read some disturbing comments by the owner, Ralph Wilson Jr. He stated that if Sam Adams didnt accept this offer, then he would not be a Bill.

Thank you for making him a liar, and making me a very happy man. I knew that Adams was key to our defense returning to the top 5 like we enjoyed in seasons past. Great minds think alike. :)

I apologize for questioning you Oh Great One. From this point on, I promise never to question any move that you make. Change the team color to pink for all I care. I love you, and if you were a young sexy woman, I would divorse my wife and leave my dog to marry you.

Best Wishes,
Tatonka

well said Tatonka.i'll drink to that.

:cheers:

Tatonka
03-23-2003, 08:15 PM

Brian H
03-23-2003, 08:18 PM
From the second I heard we may get Sam I made the picture in my signature and never gave up hope :)

Dicknoze69
03-23-2003, 08:22 PM
nice apology Tatonka

we should all drink to TD

lordofgun
03-23-2003, 10:12 PM
Dear Mr. Tom Donahoe,

Best Wishes,
Tatonka

:rofl: Classic.

And just for the record, I have always been a huge Sam Adams fan. :snicker:

Brian H
03-23-2003, 10:56 PM
surrrrre you have been LoG......

Tatonka
03-23-2003, 11:19 PM
LOG has always been a Adams fan, and i didnt get upset on tuesday when i found out he turned down his offer.. :snicker:

lordofgun
03-23-2003, 11:29 PM
I love big fat underachievers. Always have, always will. :snicker:

Tatonka
03-23-2003, 11:36 PM

Billz_fan
03-23-2003, 11:48 PM
I am so glad this is over and Tatonka can rest now. I was beging to worry about his medical condition :laughter:

Me I never had a doubt :phew:

Cntrygal
03-23-2003, 11:54 PM
Dear Mr. Tom Donahoe,

Best Wishes,
Tatonka

:eek: pink??? Wouldn't that look better with the teal uniforms?

Great post otherwise! :D

SABURZFAN
03-24-2003, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by lordofgun
I love big fat underachievers. Always have, always will. :snicker:

it wouldn't be because of his man boobs,is it?:snicker:

Tatonka
03-24-2003, 12:14 AM
i am telling SA that LOG called him a fat underachiever..

it actually wasnt me who got mad before..it was SA.. he is my roomate.. he uses my account from time to time. :snicker:

Tatonka
03-24-2003, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Cntrygal

:eek: pink??? Wouldn't that look better with the teal uniforms?

Great post otherwise! :D

only losers wear teal.

northernbillfan
03-24-2003, 03:42 AM
I apologize for questioning you Oh Great One. From this point on, I promise never to question any move that you make.

TD has yet to make a stupid move. Let's hope this one, won't bite him in the ass. Incentive laden contracts, are the way to go these days.

Tatonka
03-24-2003, 10:24 AM
LOG, will you be forwarding my letter of apology to Mr. Donahoe this morning?